Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Castillo de la Muerte: Sorcery's Vengeance”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Castillo de la Muerte: Sorcery's Vengeance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:57 am

Sorry for my absence I am undergoing a lot of tests both in college and physically. Tomorrow I am headed to the hospital for the latter. I am having a lot of trouble, specifically unwarranted bleeding. It could be cancer or it could be an infection, but I have to get it checked out some more. Whatever it is I am extremely tired all of the time now and it's been affecting my school and has made doing nearly nonexistent.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:54 am

I'm so sorry to hear that Tales. :(

No worries, your health and real life comes first, so please don't feel bad. I wish you all the best, and I hope your doctors are able to figure out what's going on and start whatever treatments are necessary. -hug-

Here's to you having a speedy diagnosis and a full recovery.
Current quote going on in my head:

"You look like a girl!"
"That's what I am, half-wit!"
"Yeah, but today you look it!"

Ever After

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:34 pm

How you feeling Tales? I hope you're on your way to recovery. I'm rooting for you, so take care of yourself and hope you feel better soon.

-hug-

And here's hoping everyone else is doing ok as well.

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhage on Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:01 am

I think this is dead.

Rhage
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:45 am

Actually spoke with the co-GM a few days ago. Both Stiles and Tales apologize for the lack of communication or activity, but both have had really bad situations crop up. I'll leave it up to them if they decide to disclose things, but Tales had a tragedy occur, so naturally she has been on haitus.

They did mention they intend to come back soon.

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:53 pm

Alright. My internet is settled and I've been having a lot of physical therapy and mental therapy. I finally feel I am capable of giving all of you the time you deserve from me and an actual response. One of my best friends was stabbed five times right in front of me. He almost died as we rushed him to the hospital. The man who stabbed him didn't even get a slap on the wrist and I see him on a daily to weekly basis. It has taken a large toll on my mind and triggered my depression and anxiety. I nearly shut down completely on everyone, including my own boyfriend. I apologize for being gone so long, but I am leaving this up to a vote. Everyone who is still here gets a vote. I look forward to the responses:

Option 1: Should we continue this as is? If we do, nothing changes, but it feels like many of us are still confused about what vampires can and cannot do in this realm. If we continue this as it is, I can still make an organized list of abilities, but there may be some plot holes and discrepancies from the past.

Option 2: We begin from scratching, bringing back Angelo and all of our other fallen characters. I will fill out a detailed list for vampires, werewolves, and witches/warlocks so we know their basic limitations and abilities. They will be played by fresh blood, or you can switch to another character. The things that have happened previously in Castillo are null and void if we choose this option, and we can reintroduce characters to each other and pick different face claims for certain characters (I ask for everyone to run it by me first... we're all supposed to be playing very attractive characters as this is a romance / tragedy / drama based RP). We will focus on character development first! Then we will have a single event (A ball or some other suggestion if anyone has one), finally ending with the conflict that slowly builds. It would be the witches first if we start over, unless those playing witches would rather take on a role of the previous characters they did not get a chance to play.

We will have a majority vote rule. I will give this an entire week, perhaps two if everyone active is cool with that and it seems necessary.

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stiles on Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:25 pm

Tales and I know our stances on this, but we want to leave this decision up to those who have stuck by us through thick and thin. If anyone would like to continue this in either option 1 or 2, we will wait for them to cast their vote. Tales and I shall not vote unless we have to become the tie breaker. We are in agreement on what we would rather do, but if a majority of you would rather the other option, we would prefer to let your opinions be voiced instead. We shall not state which option we feel is best to prevent this from becoming a biased vote.

Stiles
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:45 am

Tales! Stiles! I'm so glad you guys are ok. Please don't worry about being gone. Real life comes first, and so long as you guys are safe, that is what maters most.

I like option one. But I can work with anything so long as I get to rp with you guys again.

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:16 pm

Thank you for casting your vote, stealth. c:

I hope to see everyone else's.

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhage on Tue May 02, 2017 5:12 pm

Hey. You guys are back. I'll let Mae know and see if we can get her back here. Sorry it's taken me so long - I just stopped logging on after a while. I'm up for either way, being the new guy here.

Rhage
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaeMae on Tue May 02, 2017 5:21 pm

I got the good news. I'm up for either way as well. I like the relationships I had with Mirabelle, but I felt like I've outcasted her a bit. A new start wouldn't be so bad - maybe new histories. If we want to continue as option one, then I've got a lot of reading to do to refresh my memory!

Glad to see you guys are back. Life isn't perfect, but I find comfort in knowing we're apart of something bigger than ourselves, and there isn't anything we can't get through - even if we need a little help.

MaeMae
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stiles on Wed May 03, 2017 3:55 pm

We are probably going to restart given we still have lost Castiel, Jane, Ash, Jason, and Camilla. I can't explain all of these absences, everyone here will have first pick. You are welcome to keep your slots, as the remake will be fairly similar to this, but to simplify things, instead of Earth, we will be in a Earth-like planet so we can make up our own history for the towns our characters come from. Still no media; but basic forms of other things exist (stove, microwave, refrigerator, freezers, blenders, etc..... if it doesn't communicate and it isn't a car, plane, television or motorcycle... it exists. Bicycles and steam boats exist though horses are more common. Their planet is highly eco-friendly as far as emissions are concerned. They have the technology to build cars, planes, buses, trains, and the like, but they care about their planet more.)

The finer details will be posted in the intro, and any ideas can be referred to me or tales after we submit the new roleplay. We will vote for new recruits, but no picking favorites. GMs will override the voting system if we choose based on friendships instead of who has the best character. Vote true, and vote logically. Also keep in mind their activity in other rps they have joined based on their profile stats.

We are also asking brand new role players to write a couple of paragraphs as their character now, so we have a strong idea of whether they are a good writer and fit our criteria of at least 500 words. (Less occasionally is fine, but seriously I really like writing 600+ for Castillo! I also think it's only fair to give what you get. You don't reply to 1800 words with 300. Thats

I have completely finished my female submission, Alice, I am finishing my new character sheet for Reiji, well, he's soon to be known as Damìan, but he's the same guy through and through.

Tales is working on Demetri, and she's 98% finished with Anise soon to be known as Aeliya.

IF ANYONE WANTS OUR OFFICIAL SELF MADE CHARACTER SHEET FOR THIS RP, LET ME OR TALES KNOW AND WE WILL MAKE A BLANK COPY! IT IS THE OFFICIAL MANERIUM DE SANTIAGO (The new RP name) SHEET!

You may use your own, but ALL questions on OURS must be answered. VAMPIRE MALES MAY NOT CHANGE FACE CLAIM, the Santiago brothers are based off of the Mukami and Sakamaki brothers from Diabolik Lovers. Demetri will now be Ruki Mukami, instead of Laito Sakamaki.

Male face claim options:
Shu Sakamaki
Subaru Sakamaki
Yuma Mukami
Shin Tsukinami
Kino Sakamaki

Stiles
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaeMae on Wed May 03, 2017 4:29 pm

Am I keeping Mirabelle or will it be as Tales initially set up the RP and only had the men?

MaeMae
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stiles on Wed May 03, 2017 4:40 pm

We have agreed to keep Mirabelle if you wish to continue playing her, but we would like to change the history. We do not remember everything we all planned and finding the conversations has been nearly impossible. Reiji aka Damìan is still a ward/adopted, but he was never banished in the new story. I'd prefer all the siblings grow up together without being kidnapped or separated so they will all know each other well.

Also, they are born vampires in this, so they do not have the trauma of being turned nor do they know what it is like to be human. They are princes and in mirabelle's case, a princess. Their parents are still dead and the first to marry and produce an heir takes the throne. For now, Whoever plays Shu Sakamaki will be regent until one of the siblings meet the criteria and become the country's proper King or Queen.

So...yes, but please change her history to suit the new storyline. It will be up sometime tonight and you can get an idea of where the family stands by reading Demetri's history and Damìan's. We also can discuss points in PM but we need to add them to a thread once we make the idea cannon so we cannot lose the history we have decided on. There will be an OOC thread to document such ideas.

Stiles
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Wed May 03, 2017 7:02 pm

Just a few face claim ideas based off of Subaru and Shu's looks if you're trying to match her appearance with her brothers. Just my opinion. Choose whatever you like since Mirabelle was your idea in the first place, just run it by me or Stiles first. But here is what me and Stiles came up with for possible Mira's:

Blonde hair:

Mai Kawakami

http://68.media.tumblr.com/6343b7fc825d ... o1_500.gif

Chitoge Kirisaki

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/or ... ba700c.gif

IA (Vocaloid)

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/or ... cbb71a.png

Aika Fuwa

http://pa1.narvii.com/6067/9789ea4118a7 ... 583_hq.gif

White hair:

Nao Tomori

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/son ... 0719020430

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Sat May 06, 2017 11:19 am

Update: creating the new roleplay should be done by tonight or early tomorrow. I had a lot of appointments including: physical therapy, mental therapy (they are convinced seeing my friend get stabbed has made me suicidal)

and also turning my books in for this semester (This poor kid rents her books lol)

It all got in the way of writing, but the weekend is here and I have nothing but free time.

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Mon May 08, 2017 11:20 pm

Wait, do I gotta change Bishop's face claim?!

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stiles on Tue May 16, 2017 11:54 pm

With some disciplinary issues going on with my sister, there has been an intervention with my family. We spent an entire hour searching for her. She's twelve. She left town. Sorry it's kept me away. Me and Tales are working the final details of the roleplay settings, so can everyone please tell us what role they want? Of course if you want your current role, that is just fine. No one can snatch it from you.

@Stealth

No one HAS to change their face claim. It's just if people wanted to switch roles. I like Bishop just fine as he is, so does Tales.

Stiles
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stiles on Wed May 17, 2017 12:26 am

The roleplay will be posted as soon as everyone claims the role they want to take.

Eldest Brother (Previously: Castiel)
Second Eldest (Previously: Angelo)
Adopted/Ward (Previously Reiji) TAKEN: Stiles // Character Name: Damian Santiago
Eldest Twin: (Previously Bishop)
Youngest Twin: (Previously Demetri) TAKEN: Tales of the Wraith // Character Name: Demetri Santiago
Younger Sister: (Previously Mirabelle)
Maids:

Anise Delopar // TAKEN: Tales of the Wraith // Character Name: Aeliya Antolin
Alice Delopar // TAKEN: Stiles // Character Name: Alice Antolin
Tanzy McNeal //
Klaude Santiago //

We will empty the character sheet, and then everyone can begin submitting after we add this portion to the introduction. We cannot begin until we know for sure what roles are open and which you guys intend to take...

Stiles
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Wed May 17, 2017 3:18 am

Also, you can play up to two characters if you think you can handle it.

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!