Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Castillo de la Muerte: Sorcery's Vengeance”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Castillo de la Muerte: Sorcery's Vengeance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhage on Wed May 17, 2017 6:17 am

You guys are keeping Klaude? How will that work?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rhage
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stiles on Wed May 17, 2017 8:05 am

It's more of... we weren't going to make you drop him. Considering the Saga will still be about witches, anything is possible. He could be a half vampire, half witch... a bastard sibling of the others, if you wish to keep him. If not, feel free to take one of the brothers that are available, or you can play a butler to Mirabelle if MaeMae plans to keep her?

Though a warning to literally anyone aiming for the eldest brother role, as everyone who roleplayed while Peace was still with us knows, the Eldest brother is one Tales is probably going to be picky about. Shuu Sakamaki and Ayato Sakamaki are her weakness face claim wise... and she likely will be expecting a lot from whoever chooses to apply for him after Peace so beautifully played Castiel. The absolute best and most thought out character applied for him gets the Eldest. I doubt she will compromise on him for anyone.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Stiles
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaeMae on Thu May 18, 2017 4:40 am

I'd like to keep Belle, and her new name is going to be Maleah.

Rhage, you should try out for Angelo. They were similar.

MaeMae
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stiles on Thu May 18, 2017 2:50 pm

Have you decided on a face claim or are you still searching? If you are, that's fine. I am still doing the final touches on Reiji, soon to be known as Damián.

Stiles
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaeMae on Thu May 18, 2017 4:59 pm

I'm still searching. I think I might go with IA like I originally planned, but I'm not sure yet. I have such a hard time with anime face claims.

MaeMae
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stiles on Thu May 18, 2017 5:19 pm

If Rhage chooses that, he doesn't have to use the name Angelo of course, I'm not going to ask anyone to play a character they did not create. I just used the previous name to explain the roles and face claims. If he chooses to play the second eldest Santiago brother, he can choose from these face claims:

Subaru Sakamaki
Yuma Mukami
Shin Tsukinami
Kino Sakamaki

Stiles
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhage on Thu May 18, 2017 5:53 pm

I'll go for Angelo as fitting in would be much easier with him. I'll get back to you with a name considering I don't have any ancient Spanish names floating around in my head. Subaru is good with me too.

Rhage
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stiles on Thu May 18, 2017 7:06 pm

The names do not have to be Spanish. They can be anything European. Damian is of Greek origins originally. It is derived from Damianos.

Stiles
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaeMae on Thu May 18, 2017 8:12 pm

You should go with Arik. I think the name goes along with the others.

(Hint hint)

(Sorry about that guys! Ryan is over here visiting. I always forget to log out. Having a partner to write with while being able to sit in the same room and have a conversation with is better than I thought XP. I always expected it to be so embarrassing )
Last edited by MaeMae on Thu May 18, 2017 8:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.

MaeMae
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Thu May 18, 2017 8:13 pm

Well, once we all have our characters claimed, and named I will add it to the intro I have, finish tweaking the intro and I can then post the RP! :)

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Fri May 19, 2017 5:42 am

I used one of my dead RP to tweak the Introduction. Here is what I have so far:

... Yes I did kind of photoshop a picture of IA to fit in with the brothers to the best of my ability. XD No pressure to use her though, MaeMae. I just got bored when I finished everything else. I haven't added Tanzy yet, because I do not know if Stealth plans to change her name or face claim yet. That is why there are less servants than vampires currently. I have left a blank space for Tanzy.

roleplay/our-brand-new-life-at-sakura-square

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhage on Fri May 19, 2017 6:00 am

What? Oh. Anyway, I'd like to use Arik. Can we talk a little bit about the vampires though? What they can and can't do. I noticed they can't go into the sunlight (Edit: without the rings), but what are the other limitations?

And what's the family history? Just trying to prepare a back story for him.

Rhage
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Fri May 19, 2017 6:24 am

I'm here! I'm here!
Current quote going on in my head:

"You look like a girl!"
"That's what I am, half-wit!"
"Yeah, but today you look it!"

Ever After

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stiles on Fri May 19, 2017 8:43 am

Tales has a elaborate layout of abilities and restrictions on her laptop, but she is currently working at a church and cannot get to her laptop at home until later today. After that, we will answer your question by adding it to the introduction. All that is left for us to do is tweak the intro and to empty the character sheet. It has been a trying time. My sister disappearing in my family for around an hour and then Takes having to do work at the churches to get assistance with her bills, it's been a difficult week.

This to revival is all that really keeps us going!

Stiles
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Fri May 19, 2017 10:53 am

@Rhage Your question has been answered in the WIP link I posted before.

@ Everyone It is NOT the RP, it's simply me using an old RP to organize things. I want to have your face claims there and polish it up before I actually make the RP. All that is left on my end is to empty out the character sheet and add it to the bottom. Once you all finish with NAMES and FACE CLAIMS, please let me know ASAP so we can get this show on the road!

@MaeMae I know how you feel. My best friend from high school came over a lot and we would RP with friends while in the same room. It is incredibly fun, once the awkwardness is gone. We were so weird about it. Neither one of us wanted to admit we liked Fanfiction and Roleplay. We beat around the bush for SO long, trying not to be called a weirdo when we were actually both into it. We wasted months until I finally called her out on it. Glad I did. Roleplaying and Fanfiction was half of what got us through middle school and high school.

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stiles on Fri May 19, 2017 11:39 am

The BLANK copy of our character sheet has been added to the LINK that TALES shared earlier. If you need help with codes a lot, use it and we will edit any formatting errors out for you. GMing gives some great access to that kind of stuff without needing someone's password, which is awesome. Glad you don't have to be right next to each other irl just to add a [/color] that is missing.

Stiles
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Fri May 19, 2017 11:56 am

Everyone PLEASE make sure these details are right about your characters before we submit the RP tonight /tomorrow, it all depends on how fast everyone verifies the names and face claims are correct.

roleplay/our-brand-new-life-at-sakura-square

This has been updated as much as we possibly could update it without seeing the new character sheets. Once we know we didn't make any mistakes, we will open the Roleplay and begin accepting for the four open roles!

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaeMae on Sat May 20, 2017 11:29 am

Yeah, I'm going to go with IA, and her name Maleah. I was trying to find a white haired vampire but I couldn't.

MaeMae
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Sun May 21, 2017 12:22 am

My characters are the same.

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Sun May 21, 2017 5:35 am

roleplay/manerium-de-muerte

All of Stiles and my characters are fully done and submitted. If you use our character sheet, remember that none of you (the senior members) that I have already roleplayed with have to give a writing sample. (It asks for one at the main bottom.) Just skip over that. Also make sure to answer all of the questions on our sheets somewhere in your own if you do not wish to use the official Manerium de Muerte sheet!

If you use YOUR OWN character sheets or play a VAMPIRE (lol we all do!) please pay close attention to this:

Also, add right above the 'Likes' section of the sheet, your vampire's ability based on the list in the Introduction. Illusions and Telekinesis are taken by Demetri and Damian. Everything else is up for grabs. If we have a conflict, as in two of you or more want the same ability, we will have each of you explain why it suits your characters agenda best.

Also, please congratulate stealthpanther, who is now one of the GM's. Stiles and I have discussed this at some length and we have decided to extend our moderation to make managing this roleplay easier. Stealth checks in on me quite often and has been with us from the very start of Castillo. She adopted Bishop when we had a player drop out, and I am eternally grateful for her.

I would also like to give her credit where it is due, stealth helped me and Stiles form the new version of this roleplay. As I have many health problems, I give Stiles and Stealth full permission to handle disputes, and if you have to leave for an extended period, you can inform any of us through PM or the OOC.

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!