Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

to Catch a Human

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: to Catch a Human

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:28 am

Ali had come to the conclusion that he would have to do what he always did, just go along with what ever Count wanted then he might leave him alone. He gasped slightly when Count pulled his hair but he managed to make the gasp seem to be enjoyable. He kissed Count back sucking on his lips lightly. in the back of his mind he hoped this would work.
~There's only now, there's only this, forget regret, or life is yours to miss~ - RENT

~ If at first you don't succed, Destroy all evidence that you tried ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:52 am

Count pulled back and grinned, falling for Ali's acting.
"did you miss me pet?" he growled as he psuhed himself agaisnt ali, his arousil obvious.
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:29 am

Ali let out a soft groan making it sound happy, when Count asked whether he missed him.
"Yes..Master" He gasped lightly his hands running down Count's torso, working his way to his hips.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:33 am

“good, because your mine, Reawynn will never take you from me, EVER. She’d have to be my slave for a life time, and she would never give up her freedom for a human.” Count laughed and flicked his tongue over ali’s pulse, before biting him.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:48 am

Ali cried out lightly but quietened soon after he kept rubbing Count's hips as he drank from him. He was used to being fed off and had developed a strong threshold incase Count decided to take more than expected.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:45 pm

Count pulled back.
"so, were is Raewynn? why are you all alone?" count asked with suspition.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:25 pm

Ali swallowed dryly before answering "She thinks i'm asleep and she's downstairs" he answer softly his head resting back on the wall in case Count wished to continue feeding or do something else. He held back a sob trying to keep up the act.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:03 pm

“oh really? That’s good….she won’t suspect a thing then….mmmm…and I can tell she urns for you. Your blood….your body….i don’t understand why she won’t just take….like me” count laughed and licked ali’s face.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:51 am

Ali forced a smile onto his face gasping as Count licked him, that was strange that part actually turned him on. Putting his hands up Count's shirt he traced over his abs. "What do you want me to do, or what do you want to do to me, Master?"

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:16 pm

"i can smell your arousil, my pet" count laughed and licked him agian.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:01 am

Ali gasped again his hand gripped onto Counts arm his other on his chest.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:12 pm

"you like this.....god.....i think ill take you now." count breathed adn pushed himself against ali, forcing his body to aline with counts as he rhythymatically ground his hips into ali's

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:03 pm

(Sent you an Allternative)

Ali yelped he didn't want this he would have though Count would have left him by now. Pushing away he darted for the door but fell in the corridor outside Rae's room.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:40 pm

Count laughed and almost caught him at the door but he heard reawynn stir
"Ali?" Rae called quietly as she ran for her door and found him in front of it. she looked up ans saw count and with vampire speed she crouched protectively in front of ali.
"get the hell out" she snarled
"okay....this isnt over" count laughed
"it is unlesss you want to be missing your dick" rae hissed and watched cout leave with a grimince,

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:23 am

Ali shivered heavily and he began to cry he wrapped his ams around her wanting to feel her comfort even though he had been attacked by Count.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:08 pm

"ali, hey, did he...hurt you?" Rae asked wrapping her arms around him in turn.
"please tell me he didnt hurt you!, why didnt you call for me? i...im so sorry, ive failed you..." rae whispered

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:36 am

Ali enjoyed the feeling of closeness and safety when Rae wrapped his arms around him. “He fed from me… I thought he would leave me alone if I did what he wanted. I couldn’t call you my voice went dry” He spoke his voice mumbled in Rae’s t shirt. “Why does he want me so much is it my blood?” he asked curiously he didn’t know why Count was so attracted to him.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:36 pm

"besides the fact that i had you first? i dont know.....i never stopped to ponder my attraction to you let alone his...." Rae murmered her mind wandering though possibilities. maybe he had another creatures blood in him....nymph? Fae? Mer? Were? there had to be something down the line of his ancistors.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:02 am

Ali listened to Rae's explination it seemed that she didn't know either. By this moment in time he had stopped crying but his arms were still around Rae he looked at Rae kissing her softly on the cheek. not really knowing how she would react "thankyou" he whispered.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:26 am

"i told you id keep you safe" Rae said and smiled reassuringly at Ali.
"lets get you back to bed...." she said and helped him up

emotionless
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!