Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

to Catch a Human

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: to Catch a Human

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:55 pm

"Good" Ali mumbled but still kept his protective stance. "Would you mind if i had a shower just to get clean...?" He knew it was rude to ask for something especially from a vampire.
~There's only now, there's only this, forget regret, or life is yours to miss~ - RENT

~ If at first you don't succed, Destroy all evidence that you tried ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:13 pm

"go ahead....oh...ali? you have my word no harm will come of you wile you are under my protection...so long as you wish to be" Rae said solomly.
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:32 am

Ali gave a small smile "thankyou" he stood up slowly giving Rae a slight bow, It was just nature to him now to bow at any given moment. Finding the bathroom he stripped down and stepped into the shower feeling the dirt rinsing off him.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:27 am

Rae sighed. Now he was going to be all nervous around her. She hated the thought of him not trusting her for some reason. She sighed once more before she began singing, to herself. She assumed ali would be a wile, as he was slightly dirty, so she began cleaning the kitchen and singing random songs that came to mind.

“Your fingertips across my skin
The palm trees swaying in the wind images
You sang me spanish lullabies
The sweetest sadness in your eyes clever trick

Well i?d never want to see you unhappy
I thought you?d want the same for me

Goodbye my almost lover
Goodbye my hopeless dream
I'm trying not to think about you
Can't you just let me be?

So long my luckless romance
My back is turned on you
Should've known you'd bring me heartache
Almost lovers always do

We walked along a crowded street
You took my hand and danced with me in the shade
And when you left you kissed my lips
You told me you would never ever forget these images no

Well i?d never want to see you unhappy
I thought you?d want the same for me

Goodbye my almost lover
Can't you just let me be?

My back is turned on you
Almost lovers always do

I cannot go to the ocean
I cannot try the streets at night
I cannot wake up in the morning
Without you on my mind

So you're gone and i'm haunted
And i bet you are just fine
Did i make it that easy to walk
Right in and out of my life?

Goodbye my almost lover
Why can't you just let me be?

My back is turned on you
Almost lovers always do….”
She sang as she finished up the dishes.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:37 pm

Ali stood in the shower for much longer than 20 minutes. He finnaly felt clean enough to step out of the shower. Returning back to the room he slept in last night finding some clothes that he somehow felt a connection to wearing. Getting dress quickly he dried his hair slowly walking down the stairs he caught the last of Rae's singing. Rubbing his head he felt a flood of memories from when he arrived at her house.

Walking up behind her he traced his finger up her back leaning in slowly he kissed her neck.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:49 pm

Rae froze.
"Ali?" she questioned not turning around afraid she might scare him. "are you alright?" she asked quietly as she tried to relax.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:00 pm

"Yeah... i remebered some stuff about us before Count" he admited his voice soft almost inoccent sounding. He took away his hand looking down at the floor still, but keeping his close distance to Rae.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:08 pm

"some...stuff?" Rae inquired quietly as she tried not to jump up and down with the seemingly overwelming joy. "our....kiss?" she asked quietly.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:58 am

Ali nodded slowly but then spoke "yeah...that" he mumbled back queitly looking down in slight embarrasment.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:46 am

"well...." Rae said looking at him then looking away as sh saw he was embarressed.
was he embaressed becasue he had kissed a vampire? she asked herself with a frown.
"im sorry" she said as thats all she could think of.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:58 am

Ali shook his head quickly "It...it's fine really. I quite...liked it" Ali admitted looking up at Rae. He thought back to all the kisses that he and Count shared but they were rough and demanding often making Ali gag and tense up in fright.

(how about Count visits Ali during the night)

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:28 am

"um...well...then....." rae said surprized adn confused. she smiled slightly and finally turned to face him fully. he still looked worn out and tired. she frowned. "you should eat some more then go back to sleep. you need it." she siad placing a gentle hand on his brow to make sure he wasnt running fever or sick in any way.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:07 pm

Ali shivered as Rae touched his head, but it was a good kind of shiver. Nodding quickly he ate quite a large meal and crawled back into his bed stripping down to his jeans he pulled the covers over his head his hand reaching out to turn the light out. Turning over in the bed he closed his eyes soon falling asleep.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:50 pm

Count couldnt wait any more. he wanted ali, ali was HIS property! he snuck into the room ali was staying in and stood at the bottom of the bed observing his prey.
"ali..." he whispered.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:08 pm

Ali's eyes burst open as Count voice rang through his ears. His body tensed as he pulled the covers away from his face his eyes focousing on Count, he whimpered queitly. Slipping from out of the covers he landed softly on the floor pushing himself into a corner. "No...please no." he almost begged his voice quivering in fright. He kept his eyes closed as he spoke but opened them again keeping his eyes on Count.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:04 pm

"Oh yessss ali, im back…I want you. I OWN you, your mine, unless Rae has claimed you, but I don’t see her mark….hmm….maybe ill mark you myself!” count laughed evilly as he approached the trembling boy.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:39 am

Ali's body continued to shake as Count approached him he could feel his chest shuddering as tears ran slowly down his face, he didn't want this he didn't want anything. Turning even more into the corner he braced himself for whatever Count had planned.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:51 am

"crying like a baby? foolish child, tears wont help you" Cound growled adn gripped ali's hair in his fist and yanked him to his feet.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:15 pm

Ali yelped slightly as he was pulled up sharply he wanted to get away but was allready up against a wall. He wanted to push Count away but he knew he would be too strong to fight him off.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:26 pm

"aww dont be like that....you liked it earlier in out "relationship"" count laughed and yanked again but this time he pulled the boy's mouth to his in a rough kiss.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!