Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Etherea

Character Profiles

a part of “Etherea”, a fictional universe by KumoriRyuu.

In a world of ever growing evil, the Chosen must rise to combat the darkness of an ancient being with seemingly endless power.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Etherea”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Character Profiles

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamia_Era on Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:39 pm

[insert charii here]

Since I couldn't submit my character for some reason,
I'm just going to clean this up. ^^;
Last edited by Lamia_Era on Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Źœoɓɛɤ ɛɤɛs āˆ« tɛɓdɛŹ€ ŹœÉ›É‘Ź€t

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lamia_Era
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:10 pm

Looks good Lamia. Go ahead and submit it for approval.
Kumori Ryuu

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Beta Tester World Builder Lifegiver Arc Warden Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RiPjAW 0x3 on Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:34 pm

*cringes a bit*
Well, I hope it doesn't have to come down to booting for me. Let me know if anything does not coincide properly or contradicts anything. And spelling errors.
--------
Name: Unknown/NA
Alias: "West"

Appearance:
Differences from the photo:

Height: 6"
Weight: 175 lbs
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Green
Body Type: Flexible, Agile, Toned
Fighting Style: Extremely adept at disarming swordsmen, uses stealth and uncertainty to his advantage, uses hostiles as shields when the odds are stacked against him. Usually incapacitates enemies, and sometimes steals clothes and/or armor for a disguise. For silent kills, he goes for the base of the neck, thus severing the spinal cord, as slitting throats causes targets to flop around and make unnecessary noise.

Personality:
While not exactly an assassin, West's work makes him approach objectives a no-nonsense manner, but maintains a light-hearted relationship with his associates and even with his momentary human shields. West has little patience for corrupt individuals and/or stuck-up people high up in governing bodies. He maintains a cynical, jaded and sarcastic sense of humor about the covert, illegal, and often morally ambiguous nature of what he does.

At the same time, he is highly loyal and a staunch believer in the ideals his work ultimately protects. He is quickly angered by the casual slaughter of civilians or unarmed military personnel by his enemies.

West is a loner, preferring solitude than interacting with others. He is not afraid of the dark, and nearly welcomes it, as he uses it to his advantage often. He dislikes mercenaries and bounty hunters in general, they get paid to kill stuff, although there are a few he respects.

Equipment:
West carries a 6-inch knife given to him by his brother(Similar to Applegate-Fairbairn combat knife. Look it up on Wikipedia) along with a small mirror. He wears simple dark-colored clothing with no patterns whatsoever.

Biography:
West lived a relatively normal life during his youth. He grew up on a farm with his parents and a brother. Despite the dark times, his city, Noctis, was left relatively untouched, besides the occasional bandit attack and having to work harder. He often enjoyed play knife and fist fights with his brother, soon becoming increasingly complex and eventually involving the real things.(Much to the disapproval of his mother) Saying his goodbyes, he left at 17, looking to start a life of his own elsewhere. Upon visiting other cities, he was slightly shocked to see the state of them.

Determined to find out the cause of such happenings, he settled on corruption, bands of thieves, and the like, slightly disregarding the old legends. Taking matters into his own hands, he started waging a personal war. At first, he mostly acted cautiously, and of his own accord, secretly sabotaging plans of underground black markets and revealing locations of bandit hideouts to nearby military powers. He took a few things, such as money and food, from the places he compromised. Reason being he was lacking a real job, and he was only getting what he needed.

After becoming more familiar and experienced in the art of stealth, he started becoming more bold, stealthily incapacitating leaders of thieve's guilds and even corrupt politicians. He refrained from any actual killing, not sure he had the skill nor the want to pull off any actual assassinations. In one venture gone awry, he was forced to kill the leader and two of his goons of an underground society in order to escape.

A high-ranking military official took notice, and instead of taking him down, he suggested the idea of using him to their advantage. A deal was struck. They'd supply him with any necessary materials and he was to continue what he was doing, and they would turn a blind eye toward it. He was originally against it, but seeing the options as being hunted down, and a chance to continue, he accepted.

West and his work is generally unknown, usually diverting credit to famous bounty hunters or rival thieves guilds. As a result, any enemies rarely are prepared from him. He currently is following a lead, heading toward the general area of Etherea.
------
Das ist it.
I'm still trying to find a picture, but I'll have one soon.
Last edited by RiPjAW 0x3 on Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RiPjAW 0x3
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamia_Era on Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:49 pm

KumoriRyuu wrote:Looks good Lamia. Go ahead and submit it for approval.

Thank you. But, I'm facing a bit of a problem.
I've been trying to submit for a while, but I keep getting this message:
Data too long for column 'image' at row 1

I've been trying to resize it and got the image to a really small size, but
it still gives me this. So, I'm not sure what's going on. D:

Lamia_Era
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby whymymothergoose on Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:33 pm

I'm not too good at this but try uploading it to a different site, such as what Igari suggests. Photobucket!

whymymothergoose
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Igari on Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:42 pm

Ha~ Yes, photobucket often solves all issues. The site is formatted to accomodate the HTML coding used in most websites. The picture will automatically resize itself appropriately when a direct link is provided. So just follow the previous directions I gave Goose and you should be alright to go! Also, speaking of le Goose~ I'm glad I waited for my post--I totally plan to make Pev just stumble upon Brildar now >:3
I fell into that purgatory between waking and dreaming, the transient space existing between conscious and subconscious. It was beautiful... ephemeral. And I could not help but wish to stay forever.

Igari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamia_Era on Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:11 pm

Thank you for the help, but it's still not working for me.
I've tried tinypic, photobucket, and imgur.
For some reason, it just keep telling me the same thing. ; ^ ;

Lamia_Era
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Igari on Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:37 pm

Hmmm. Perhaps it is the image file itself. Did you save the image and re-upload it? If this still isn't working, then take a screenshot of the image and save it on your computer. This is done two ways. Either, press ctrl+PrtSc, which is located on the top right of your keyboard. A snapshot of your desktop is taken--then open a brand new paint document and copy/paste it inside. You can further crop it to only be the picture and then upload this. The second option is a "snipping" tool which some computers have. This will be located by pressing start, then all programs--click the folder of "accessories", then select snipping tool. Then just click, hold down, and drag to select what you want. Then save and upload~ I hope this works for you~

Igari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamia_Era on Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:19 am

Thank you for helping me, Igari.
Weirdly enough, anything that I try still doesn't work.
It just keeps telling me the same thing. ; A ;

Lamia_Era
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:22 am

Guys, please bring these conversations to the "general discussion" thread.

When there is a new profile to submit, then you can post here. But if it's conversation, general discussion.

Thanks.

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Beta Tester World Builder Lifegiver Arc Warden Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RiPjAW 0x3 on Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:58 pm

KumoriRyuu wrote:Guys, please bring these conversations to the "general discussion" thread.

When there is a new profile to submit, then you can post here. But if it's conversation, general discussion.

Thanks.

Noted.

RiPjAW 0x3
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:43 pm

Cleo Donmear
( Cleo The Headhunter )

Height:
5'11''

Weight:
180lbs

Hair Color:
dark/ honey brown in the light

Eye Color:
A reddish tint

Body Type:
AB

Fighting Style:
He uses his smaller short sword in his left hand to parry attacks while using the hand axe in his left to inflict deep yet non lethal wounds that cause high bleeding in order to gradually ware down his opponents instead of going for any killing blows outright. Once his enemies have lost too much blood and are to exhausted to stand on their own two feet let alone hold a weapon he will force them to their knees, from that point he finishes them off by decapitating them with his handaxe.

Bio:
With such an intimidating title those who never met him tend to fear him, assuming that he is a bloodthirsty, murderous thug that prowls the lands just searching for his next victim however that could not be further from the truth. You meet Cleo off the battlefield and the chivalrous man will quickly dispel any preconceived notions, he firmly believes that all mercenaries like him should exercise proper manners among gentlemen while retaining the ability to be ruthless in combat.

Like most young warriors he was born during the time where the ancient evil was just beginning to surface's after generations of relative peace, it was for this reasons that Cleo wished to train to be a master swordsman. Once he was old enough to understand and accept the fact that the old tails his grampy always told him were in fact more than just stories told to scare little children but like most his parents refused to believe it, they were simple farmers who cut themselves off from most villages not wanting to know anything more than their farm and family, his parents did not share his open mind and forbid him to learn the art of swordsman ship. Needless to say that did not stop him.

He begged and begged his parents to open their eyes and see the imminent storm as he did, he tried desperately to change their minds to no avail, just as he was ready to give up hope when his grandpa came to him in the night and told him the will to fight would one day lead him to his destiny . He told him that he was old enough now to find his own path and be his own man regardless of his parent's wishes and with that advice his grandfather bestowed upon Cleo the the broken short sword of his father's father. That same night Cleo packed that broken short sword ,other essential things and stole away in the dead of night with fire in his eyes.

How he came to be infected with the Vampire's illness is a story better left untold for it is one filled with blood along with years of self-doubt and depression. These days he lives as a traveling Sell-sword and waiting for the destiny he fled from home to chase to reveal himself, as the years fly by he can feel the evil growing stronger and he knows the days of reckoning are close at hand.

Equipment:
A short sword and Hand-Axe duo
Last edited by Shaodow on Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Howlkin Stranger on Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:57 pm

Name: Lysard Direfaust
Alias:

Appearance:
Differences from the photo: Please disregard the dragon.

Height: 5ā€™10ā€
Weight: 178 lbs
Hair Color: Black, paling at the roots
Eye Color: Vivid sapphire blue
Body Type: Athletic
Fighting Style: Broadsword & Armored Gauntlet. The gauntlet is used less in offense, but more often in feints and to capture the blade of his opponent, following which he can try to disarm them or even break their weapon. Additionally his techniques allow him to create openings which are used to deliver punishing blows with his heavy broadsword.

Personality: Chivalrous and unyielding, he is relentless in his pursuit of those who commit evil in his eyes and acts with determination. His struggle is often desperate. In time it helped build his character accordingly to that of a man who takes upon himself a lofty goal. He is frequently surrounded by lack of recognition on behalf of those he chooses to help, outright spite from most of those who would normally be his allies. Though balancing on the verge of darkness (and not just due to his nature) he finds ways to withstand hardships.

Equipment: Family armor, a two-edged broadsword and an armored gauntlet ā€“ all mementos of his family that are presently the last things he has to his name.

Abilities: Never properly shown ways to unlock any distinctive gift, his abilities are somewhat average for a vampire. He lacks true magic training though he would likely be able to discern it. Lysard has formidable self-control even when feeling hunger and all his physical capabilities are strongly boosted. He has claws but they arenā€™t particularly helpful due to his tendency to wear full armor including his gauntlets. With proper guidance he might increase his capabilities further.

Biography: Most families build their history and reap rewards for their deeds. Lands, prestige, riches, vassals, but it certainly serves to say something of the Direfaust family if its only heritage is military training and outstanding weapons. Some say that the prideful family deliberately took upon itself the role of one constantly immersed in strife and struggle ā€“ a self-enforced demonstration of endurance. Hunting vampires was also among their great deeds. Forged of iron and blood, its history came to an end in blood as well, though this time not one spilled with iron. Somewhat fittingly, the blood of the Direfausts stained the sharp fangs of their supernatural enemies.

Though officially the family is no more, the truth is somewhat different. Their demise was the result of a large raid of vampires on the family fortress perpetrated with the aid of inside agents and carried out in order to demonstrate that vampires were far from a few scattered beasties as well as to put an end to a strong enemy. In a display of what could be ironic punishment however, they werenā€™t murdered outright, instead infected and locked in various parts of the fortress. Following those dreadful days each Direfaustā€™s fate was different. To their credit many of them took their own lives. Some became mad with hunger and tore apart other family members before being put down by the vampires who stayed behind to observe the new ordeal of the Direfausts. Some joined the vampires, strengthening their ranks. Young Lysard should perhaps be considered one of the latter, if it were not for a certain deviation. A certain young vampiress from among the attackers became infatuated with the youth and took it upon herself to support him, giving him comparatively better understanding of his vampire nature during the transformation and training him in ways of survival.

Their initial relationship was strained at best with the young Lysard expressing nothing but disdain for the murderers of his family, but in time he came to shocking revelations concerning the humanity lingering in some members of the vampire species. The ā€œvalorousā€ deeds of his family butchering ā€œmonstersā€ were cast in a different light to him, as were the desperate raids of famished vampires denied nourishment and shelter for too long. At some point he and his rogue ā€œmentorā€ both left the vampire group. This timely desertion helped them avoid their bitter fate ā€“ the vampires had to face conflict among their ranks, their group falling apart and in time tearing itself apart from the inside, making those that remained easy prey for hunters. To Lysardā€™s mentor however their choice to go on a path of their own only seemed to delay a painful death. The young man loathes bringing up the point at which she had been taken from himā€¦

While briefly in hiding he had time to ponder and contemplate. He looked upon his time in his family, then at the months spent with the vampires and the remainder of the year in the company of his mentor. Regardless of which side was right ā€“ he had the duty to survive on his own now regardless. All he had was his own justice ā€“ not that of the vampires, nor that of humans. All he could turn to were those whose trust heā€™d earn on his own. All the skills he had at his disposal were those taught by his familyā€™s warlike doctrine and the instincts brought up by his skilled mentor. He wanders Etherea with sword in hand, bent on surviving and proving that whether one is a man or a beast is decided only by oneā€™s own willā€¦
Last edited by Howlkin Stranger on Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Howlkin Stranger
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:15 pm

Okay, Shaodow and Howlkin, not bad. Two Vampires in the RP should prove interesting to say the least. Anyway, I will accept both of your profiles so long as you bulk up your character's weight. At 5' 11" and 5' 10" respectively, anything less than about one hundred and seventy five pounds puts your characters as underweight and very lanky. Even for Vampires, they'd be comparatively weak. So Shaodow, minimum of 175 (since I'm 5' 11" and weigh 180 and am still thin). Howlkin, about 170 minimum please.

Thanks guys. Once you edit those details you're free to submit your characters.

After we get this business with Lamia sorted out, I will no longer be accepting any new characters. We're getting to the point where there's too many characters and we'll start to get bogged down. So Lamia is it once we get her issue sorted out.

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bluebirds -- bb on Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:09 am

Name: Fallon Deirival

Appearance:
xxxImage
Differences from the photo:
Instead of swords, Fall favors lances. She knows how to wield swords quite adeptly, but she feels more comfortable with the latter. Occasionally she'll wear a helmet, but they're more for fancy events and such. She claims to have trouble breathing in them.

Height: 5'7"
Weight: 148 lbs
Hair Color: Light brown
Eye Color: brown
Body Type: Athletic and toned, but still somewhat curvy.
Fighting Style:
She relies heavily on her speed and strength to win the battle, opting to dodge the enemy's blows if she can help it. She opts for a minimalistic style that lets her dodge and only attack when the odds of landing a hit are in her favor. Fallon's specialty lies with disarming and defeating swordsmen. The greater reach of her weapon stops them from coming too close.

Personality:
Fallon is generally a cheerful woman well-liked by most of her peers. Some say she's idealistic, but she shakes her head and claims to simply be optimistic. Fall's passionate about her job and will oversee training over her juniors even if it isn't her responsibility. In fact, many have taken to calling her something of a mother hen, with the way she incessantly nags her colleagues about their form and health. She has the patience to deal with amateurs and their mistakes but if you've had experience, Fallon's tolerance for error drops to zero. Her words are often measured, and people typically take into account her input. That doesn't mean she's a diplomat; the templar will gently but firmly insist on her opinions until either the opposition loses or she has seen the logic in it. She can be quite stubborn and a lot of people find it irksome that her quiet persistence is usually what makes people give in.

If there's one thing she can't handle, it's criticism. She becomes insecure but lashes out and claims that whatever she's doing, it's fine. Slow her down and she'll tell you bluntly that you are, despite the fact that if it had been her, she would likely have fought back. There's also that tendency to be a bit full of herself, but it's not often the case, thank the heavens. Challenge her to a duel, and she'll jump on it. A competitive streak is good, but Fallon's borders on unhealthy oftentimes.

Equipment:
There's her favored great lance, which she sleeps beside every night without question. It's not that she thinks someone will steal it, as it's as plain as day, but simply because she feels safer at night. There's also her sword, which she cleans religiously, but there's obvious favoritism for her lance. She also has a complete set of armor, but often times leaves the helmet behind, much to the chagrin of her leader. Fallon's bag contains basic necessities such as a ration of food and water, spare clothes, a coat, and a cloak.

Biography:
Her cheerful nature is the result of being untouched by most forms of hardship, one can guess. To an extent, that might be the truth. Fallon grew up to be the youngest of four children, in a family known for producing great warriors. Their father was a well-respected strategist and member of the army, and so were his brothers and ancestors. It was almost like their family business. It came as no surprise when her two older brothers decided that this was the kind of future they wanted. They had dreams of leading the charge and bringing victory to their city if it ever found itself under siege again.

However, what they didn't expect was that the baby in the family would favor that path as well. Fall's parents were vehemently against it. If her older sister was dutifully doing her responsibility to be a great lady, why couldn't she? She hardly cared. She didn't go to her tutor, spent as much time outside as possible, and avoided her perfect-lady sister like a plague. Fallon simply wasn't built for that kind of life, so why should she just sit and accept it? She longingly watched on as her brothers were trained in their courtyard, wishing that she was amongst them.

Finally, her father caved. At age nine, he struck a deal with his daughter: if she studied hard enough, he would train her. Sure enough, that was the right kind of bribe needed. Fallon dove headfirst in the books and after the tutor commended her for astounding performance over the next few months, the father reluctantly fulfilled his half of the promise. No lie, her first day of training was a mess. Terrible hand-eye coordination, no upper body strength and the stamina of a baby. It didn't help at all that her brothers were mocking her the entire while and she called them some names that should never come out of a child's mouth. After a quick flick on the lips and all of them being tasked to clean the house armory, training resumed. But with persistence and practice, she managed to catch up to them.

Why the lance, you ask? Ask her now, and she'll say she wanted to be different from her brothers. Ask the eleven year old her, and she'll say because they looked point and shiny. Fallon will deny it, of course.

At age sixteen, it was time to make her debut... which she never did. It was then that Fallon made it known she was not simply satisfied learning combat; she wanted to put her skills to use. Her mother looked just about ready to pass out when she told her parents of her wish. Her father shook his head, not in shock, as he was already expecting this day to come, but at how poorly she'd told them. They'd posed no qualms when her two brothers had joined, and positively glowed on her sister's wedding day, but when it came to her, they were more than a little hesitant to let her join the ranks. Dad was easily swayed to her cause and after a few more months, Mother finally let her do as she wished.

Her first few months in the army were rough, people doubting her skills because of her sex and her ancestry. But eventually, Fallon proved to them that she was good by her own abilities. She made friends, a few enemies, but her heart stayed loyal to her city and family. She thought she and her siblings had joined at a good time, considering the increase of attacks around their area. It was strange, as they were growing stronger and more frequent in succession.
ImagexxxxImage

bluebirds -- bb
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:38 pm

Nice job bluebirds, go ahead and submit it for approval.

At this point I have to assume that Lamia has given up on joining, so we'll all be moving ahead now.

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamia_Era on Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:25 pm

There were some things that popped up that I needed to take care of first,
but after trying what the Admin said, it's still not working for me at all.
I wish I could join, but it doesn't seem possible like this at all.
I suppose that there's nothing more for me to do, so I'll just say byebye for now.

I hope you all have fun ~ c:
& thank you to all of those who helped me with this, too!

Lamia_Era
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MelodyAce on Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:09 am

Name: Pan

Alias: "What on earth would I use a false name for? I am Pan, the beginning and end--There is no other name, no other title for me."

Appearance: http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=elf+male#/d51bycj

Age: "Literally as old as the dirt below those heavy boots of yours. Which is to say, I am Etherea."
Height: "Six-feet-and-two-inches. A very /uncomfortable/ height for me, I'll tell you now."
Weight: "Never felt a need to /weigh/ myself. I'd guessā€¦Half a cow's worth right now."
Hair Color: "Black like night without light."
Eye Color: "Black, like night /with/ light. Aha, lad--I've got you there!"
Body Type: "Elf. Grumble grumble. I want my old body. Grumble grumble. Soul /really/ does not like new body. Grumble."
Fighting Style: " Aim, twang, ow. /Now/ it is. Before, you'd be smothered by--Well, I won't give you pleasant nightmares..."

Personality: Pan cares for the living; though his body is new his soul is not, and he remembers every bit of his last life; galloping among the greens, the bubbling of streams, drinking from the rivers, drinking from the river daughters (take that as you will), sampling cherries of the tree-nymphs (again, take that as you would) the hard cracking of nuts, the death of a flower, the birth of an animal, the springs, summers, falls winters-All of this had come to him in Etherea and left him as they would, bringing life and death as they went.

He enjoys the company of women...and men. In the grass, on the ground, on a patch of dried hay, in the trees--Anywhere, really. He was slapped off a few times though, and to this day he remembers how hard, precisely the tree-nymphs could wallop. Ouch. Oh, and their fathers. Really, you'd think that since he was there for the birthing days of all of them, they'd lay off a bit.

He does wonder what happened to that drum he made out of that fellow, whom thought he could actually play reed pipes better than Pan...Hadn't seen it since his last life. Pathetic fool thought he could challenge him--He, Pan. Pan who was there for the first acorn and the first raindrop! Pan who saw the little people coming and the big people wandering in with their big feet. Ahhhh, it irritates him to no end that he was one of the big people now!

Equipment: Well, how frightened would you be if you knew the very earth was his main weapon? Truthfully, (and regretfully) however, he's still gaining back the "muscle memory" of the earth, due to his new... Ah, re-incarnation. He's still fairly nature oriented, but he isn't the earth, as he was before. Now he uses a bow and arrow, a keen eye, his brain, lots and lots of what he calls "charm" and whatever he's got on his virtual doorstep whilst learning.

(He can still get vines to strangle you. Or snipe you the minute you look in another direction. And he still is the earth, or so he says-- no matter the actual facts that say he isn't.)

Biography: Pan...Pan was here for Etherea, was Etherea before Evil began moving. He is the guardian of the land, it's embodiment--It is all centered in a single being. To say that he has a history--He is history; it is more uncertain if there is anything that is not part of his own story. He has individual tales--Such as the tale of the drum--But he came from nothing, and lives as everything.

Though there was the huge disruption of being re-incarnated for coming war, he mainly continues as best as he can in his journey of life--For the best of his history is yet to come.

((I would like to apologize for the delay, and if you can offer any pointers to fix my character I'd greatly appreciate it. I feel it's a bit slapdash; I've been horrifically busy in all the wrong places and times and hadn't had much time to work on it like I wanted. And to top it off, I'm new to the site, and unfamiliar to most of the formatting here. //Grimaces.))

MelodyAce
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:38 pm

Alright Melody, not too bad for someone new to the site.

I could tell that it was a bit rushed, so what I'll do is give you the time to go back, review it, clean it up, and beef it up the way you would like. I'll wait patiently for you to do so, and when you know without a doubt that you're ready we'll bring you into the RP and I'll help you design your first post.

But for now, just relax and take your time going back through the character and fixing anything you need to about the profile.

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!