Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Children Of Heaven and Hell

Children Of Heaven and Hell

a part of “Children Of Heaven and Hell”, a fictional universe by Black.

You died. It wasnā€™t necessarily your fault. But you wonā€™t accept it. Thatā€™s why youā€™ve turned out the way you have. {CLOSED/COMPLETED}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Children Of Heaven and Hell”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Children Of Heaven and Hell

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:04 am

Omg Timmay! Btw, we decided to start the sequel last night. Of course we saved a place for you and I went with the ending we decided on. Of course we can still do the ending here, it's just I didn't think you'd be back any time soon and I got so excited. >.< I'm sorry Tim Tims. But I do hope you'll still be Alec in the sequel and possibly finish off this one too? I gotta do my character's profile.

Ignore my totally-un-epic paragraph in italics of what I thought would happen at the end. I'm still in training. >.<

I really hope you don't mind and aren't angry at me. But I knew you'd be back some time or another so Alec is free to live again! (Even if he does come back sometime in the middle cos you're busy.)

Heaven And Hell: Second Wave

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:04 pm

lol it's cool Tabbs, I really wish I was back. Like for good. But I'm still not at home, I'm actually at my brother's house watching his kids while he's at work. We got totally wasted last night! JƤgermeister
Anyway, I'm going off topic.... uh.... Hopefully my internet is working when I get back home today. If it is, I'll be on promptly. If not.... well, I won't.
ummm.... my niece just threw up all over herself.
Lumpy Milk :P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:40 pm

Alright Tims no worries! It's there for when you get back. *evil snicker* ^.^

Throw the child Timmay! Throw it!

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:12 pm

my internet is still not on, but im staying at my brothers again tonight. But you and Dark are prolly done til tomorrow, so I guess there's not much for me to do.

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:40 am

Aw i'm sorry Tims, Dark went away again for a week. D: I miss you and your child throwing. *cries and clings onto you*

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:15 am

Awww, dammit Dark!!!lol And I'm sorry, I miss getting on like I used to! But I will when the internet at my house is fixed! I need to write!!! And throw a child! My bro's kids drive me insane a little bit :P *cries and clings back*

Oh, but if I get lucky everyone will stay asleep for a while, then I can post maybe?
oh, and what's the name of the new RP?

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:26 am

It's okay, you can holiday in my wardrobe for a bit and use our internet. ^^ I'm so glad you're going to come back, we all got really worried! Child throwing hasn't yet occurred in the new RP, but we're planning some fridge/vending-machine throwing if that helps? Alec can have the first honor of throwing a child.

We started the new RP yesterday but of course Alec can come back as soon as you come back! Heaven And Hell: Second Wave. You should check out Quince's profile, it took me a full day to actually write. My Mentor is helping me become better at description.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:44 am

I did check everyone out, and Quince was extremely detailed! I think you can totally become a Mentor soon :)
But yes, I'll be back on as soon as I can. I think my router has to be replaced or something. Anyway, I gotta write that PM real quick, then gotta go.

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:47 am

No worries. I am gonna take a nap after you do. :P I have some family coming over in about an hour so I want to sleep before then cos I am so tired and we'll be up until un-godly hours of the morning.

You think so Tims? Horray! I have been improving as best as possible. *sends in Mentor application*

Mentor Leads: Sorry but we're not accepting anymore Mentors.

Me: DAMNIT!

I think and hope they are still accepting. D: I really want to become one but as far as I know there's quite a few now so I don't know if they are still actually accepting. *prays that they are* I will probably send my application at the end of August/start of September.

Black
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!