Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Children Of Heaven and Hell

Children Of Heaven and Hell

a part of “Children Of Heaven and Hell”, a fictional universe by Black.

You died. It wasn’t necessarily your fault. But you won’t accept it. That’s why you’ve turned out the way you have. {CLOSED/COMPLETED}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Children Of Heaven and Hell”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Children Of Heaven and Hell

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Fri May 06, 2011 4:44 pm

RP HERE ~ "Children Of Heaven and Hell"

GMs Are: Tabris, DarkRumors, TiMMMaY!!! and Varna. So They are also in charge and here to help you and what they say goes.

Please post here if you will be away or want to reserve a spot.

Also post all questions, complaints, improvements, ideas and chat here.

Reservations last for up to 24 Hours.
Last edited by Black on Sat May 07, 2011 12:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Re: [OOC] Children Of Heaven and Hell

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby +delusional+world+ on Fri May 06, 2011 5:19 pm

holy shit! my friend Amber(Straight Jacket) made a role-play like this! I go to her school and live in her neighbor-hood :) She has been out of school for like eeveeerr!! x/ Her dad scares me so i tend not to go over there, but her mom is doing better than before. :P She said that they are treating her with some kind of biological thingy... she said that she might be back in like a month. T.T maaan, she is like missing ALOT OF SCHOOL! i wouldn't be surprise if she came back stupid... ahw, but i shouldn't say that... but anyways... just wanted to let you know... :) Im sure she could get through this with her Asian skills. sometimes i wish i was Asian man... i mean... she is the only person who could eat seven bowls of freaking hot fudge ice cream and then eat like twenty bowls of donuts and not gain a pound... T.T ... ah! i am babbling too much... sorry. this was suppose to be like a two or three sentence post and turned into a paragraph... sorry... :/
well, nice rp, thanks for reading this pointless post and good luck! :3
[ Image Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

+delusional+world+
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Fri May 06, 2011 5:37 pm

yeah, this was SJ's RP. its good her mom's doing better! I hope she does come back, our charrys were having a competition! lol

darn Asian! lol jk

EDIT: oh so Tabris, are we restarting?>should I repost my possssstssssssss from Funny Little Things? or are we just gonna continue from where we were and like...... post a link to SJs RP for anyone that wants to see details bout our charrys?

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Varna on Fri May 06, 2011 5:56 pm

Ah good thing her mom is doing better. So, I bet we have to re-send our characters to you Tabris, right?

Varna
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Fri May 06, 2011 6:40 pm

I'm glad too ^^ And yep. Send away~

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Varna on Fri May 06, 2011 6:53 pm

We have a new Angel! welcome.

Varna
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ajemokid on Fri May 06, 2011 7:17 pm

Why thank you ^.^ tabby asked me if i wanted to join and I did she always said how fun this one was. :3 ily tabby

ajemokid
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Fri May 06, 2011 7:50 pm

Love you to o-o....and Timmy thought I was stalking him. XD Posted up Zeruel.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Fri May 06, 2011 8:21 pm

Tabris WAS!!! grrr I saw through my window lastnight!!! jk

lol hi ajemo!!!

anyways i think imma just repost my first 2 posts, because my third one had Duchess involved in it, and yeah...... its like..... sacred.
its the post where Alec walks back down the alley and lures her in and she like slips on some blood and shes like 'Whoa!' and then she sees some green eyes looking up at her and its not Alec its just a kitty and then she realizes that the kitty is drinking from a puddle of blood that Alec caused when he killed the bums! I really liked that post of hers. Made Alec seem that much crazier!

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sat May 07, 2011 3:43 am

XD I loved that bit.

Anyway go for it Alec, apart from that guys....What are we all doing in terms of starting/restarting? We going to continue (probably not), it was only really Zeruel and Kia which was quite far ahead. I'll talk to Dark about it later on.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkRumours on Sat May 07, 2011 4:46 am

Dark has ledt the office please levae a mesage :P

Its okay Im on whatcha wanna talk about and I will list the pros and cons and either argue or agree.
Im changing Kia's pic... shes still having the same appearance type though... Just changing the pics cause I didnt really like them :P

EDIT:

No way am I taking time to find a new pic -_-
On the chessboard you'll lose Your Heart and your Life. x

Merry Chritmas Guys :)

DarkRumours
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sat May 07, 2011 4:52 am

XD Just debating whether or not to restart, I mean Timmy and Varna's characters would probably be fine with restarting since Lheinus (hope I spelt that right) only had two posts. Alec was stuck in the competition with Natalie, but SJ won't be on, well as far as we know. So that just leaves us to Dark, what do we do?

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkRumours on Sat May 07, 2011 5:02 am

Well.
Whats to say... that when they restart...We keep on what we are doing... and so others wont get confussed... We place it in the history section of our apps. Therefore. Everyone is sort of starting a new and our characters just already have history together.

Thats one idea I guess.

DarkRumours
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sat May 07, 2011 5:05 am

That could work. Since it would start when it first turns night, we could start at the apartment, like what we did.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkRumours on Sat May 07, 2011 5:09 am

Yeah thats fine by me ^_^ But we can take a couple of different routes and hopefully we wont be caught in "forever night" Again... cause that seemed like forever >.<

My App is copy and pasted. If you want me to change/Add anything just tell me ^_^ I've got all day

DarkRumours
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sat May 07, 2011 5:19 am

I'll go look now, i'm sure it's fine XD. I was thinking the same.

As for the switch between day and night. Anyone post in the OOC when you think it's time we switch over. I'll post to telling you, as a warning when we decide to change.

Oh, and with the weather, as you probably know Zeruel can't go out in rain. But anyone can change the weather, don't make me do it and don't be scared to do it. It gives me surprises >:3

Besides, if you think about it. Us 4 (not ajemokid) are all GMs since we know how it works.

So you guys, your also in charge.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkRumours on Sat May 07, 2011 5:24 am

-Jumping up giggling-
Yay!!! I like this idea.. Cant wait to start posting :3

DarkRumours
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sat May 07, 2011 6:01 am

Well, let's let Varna and Timmy post their posts. Because with us two, we're already together. So, we should let them go first. I just made a hugely long pm to send to new members. Want to read it and check it's okay, there's a vampire and Angel version.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkRumours on Sat May 07, 2011 6:03 am

Yeah we should let them post first :P Its only fair.

Yeah... I would love to read the newbies lovely letter... :3

DarkRumours
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sat May 07, 2011 6:07 am

I'll merge the Angel and Vampire one for you. It took me ages to write. I hope I got everything covered.

Black
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!