Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Children Of The Gods. (OOC)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Children Of The Gods. (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:08 pm

Children Of The Gods

OOC Thread

Plot:
(I can't take credit for the idea. It was made up by my awesome Co-Gm LDSJediMaster)

The Greek gods were that there ever were and will be. But what if they were wrong? What if they found out that one of the demigods at camp wasn't actually the child of a greek god, but of a norse god? What would that do to camp halfblood itself and the greek pantheon as a whole? Because if there are norse gods out there that they didn't know about, what other mythical gods and beings might be hiding from them.
This idea is a little open in a way. We'll just go about as we don't know the one demigod is of the Norse gods yet. You find it out during the role play and not right away not even the kids of Athena figure it out right away. Now we'll just all be at Camp Half Blood and it'll all be normal.

Characters and Godly Parents:
(Note you can not play as a godly parent.)

Cabin 1 ; Zeus

Children of Zeus:
(Only two)

Cabin 2 ; Hera

(Note hera does not have any children)

Cabin 3 ; Poseidon

Children of Poseidon:
(Only one more)

Narcissa Elizabeth Von Erich - Played by Citizen Princess

Cabin 4 ; Demeter

Children of Demeter:

Cabin 5 ; Ares

Children of Ares:

Cabin 6 ; Athena

Children of Athena:

Stark Royce Knox - Played by Citizen Princess

Denise Madison Davies - FatansyLife(reserved)

Cabin 7 ; Apollo

Children of Apollo:

Cabin 8 ; Artemis

Note Artemis has no children

Cabin 9 ; Hephaestus

Children of Hephaestus:

Spot saved - Tyle Kalrian
Cabin 10 ; Aphrodite

Children of Aphrodite:

Kara Jane Mathews - RaeRaeButterfly

Cabin 11 ; Hermes

Children of Hermes:

Charlotte Sydney Chance - Played by FantasyGirl

Cabin 12 ; Dionysus

Children of Dionysus:

Cabin 13 ; Hades

Children of Hades:
(Only one more)
Avery Blade Silverwood - Johnny C

Capture the flag teams:

Blue Team

Zeus,Poseidon,Apollo,Hermes,Athena,Demeter

Red Team

Ares,Aphrodite,Hephaestus,Dionysus,Hades.

RULES:
I know no one wants them but we need them.
1. LDSJediMaster is my Co-Gm listen to what he says.
2. You can reserve spots.
3. No making your character be super powerful we all have flaws
4. I have right to kick you out if you don't follow the rules. So does Jedi
5. GET ALONG! nothing worse than fights on the ooc
6. Romance is allowed but please PG-13
7. Violence is a bit of a different story. You can talk about blood and all that. No killing characters unless you have permission from me, Jedi, and the other persons character.
8. NO GOD MOD.
9. You should know facts about Greek mythology if you don't know ANYTHING then you might as well leave now.
10. Jedi and I can kill off characters if we wish. If we find you to be too powerful we'll kill your character off after one warning.
11. If you read the rules put your characters name in italics.
If I think of anymore I'll add them.

Satyrs Info Sheet:

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[size=80](First middle and last)[/size]
[b]Age:[/b]
[size=80](14 and up)[/size]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[size=80] (They're mostly male)[/size]
[b]Personalty:[/b]
[size=80] (Not too long just a bit to tell us about your character five sentences or more)[/size]
[b]What demi-god do you protect:[/b]
[size=80] (Ask people before you choose or you can make your own demigod and be your own protector)[/size]

Demi-God Info Sheet:

Code: Select all
[img] Put you pic here realistic please [/img]
[b]Name:[/b]
[size=80](First Middle ans last)[/size]
[b]How long have you been at camp:[/b]
[size=80](How many years? If you just came then put that. But please only 2 people can say that they just came)[/size]
[b]Age:[/b]
[size=80](13-20)[/size]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[size=80](This only goes two ways)[/size]
[b]Parent:[/b]
[size=80] (You can not be a child of Hera or  Artemis. If you're a child of the big three you may not be powerful and crap.)[/size]
[b]Personalty:[/b]
[size=80](Five sentences or more)[/size]
[b]Weapon of choice:[/b]
[size=80](Dagger,Sword,Bow arrow or javelin)[/size]
[b]Protector:[/b]
[size=80](Satyrs have to be duh lol)[/size]
Last edited by Caille on Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:42 am, edited 5 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Re: Children Of The Gods. (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PanzerJedi on Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:22 pm

POWER! I NOW HAVE UNLIMITED POWER!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!! Ok, now that I've got that out of my system...

Welcome to everyone who is reading this. If you are reading this I'm assuming that means you are interested and we do hope that you join.

And Fantasy, please remind me what cabin those who haven't been claimed stay in. I forgot, and I'm sure it would be helpful to our other players as well. I'm also posting a link to to the Percy Jackson Wiki for those who may be unfamiliar with the setting but still want to join and for those of us who might need to review some things.

http://camphalfblood.wikia.com/wiki/Camp_Half-Blood_Wiki
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" Adam Savage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PanzerJedi
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:23 pm

Name:
Charlotte Sydney Chance
How long have you been at camp:
Nine years
Parent:
Hermes
Personalty:
Charlotte is a daughter of Hermes and there is no denying it. She has short tempers here and there but over all she'd a loving and joking type of girl. Charlotte is very fierce in battle and usually is determined to win. She is the leader of Cabin 11 and if any problems happen she is there for any of the campers. Charlotte has her moments of cockiness. If something goes missing might as well look at the Hermes cabin. Anything athletic Charlotte will do and she's not afraid to get dirty. Oh if you call her Charlotte be prepared to get your face punched in unless your new. You must call her Charlie or Lea. Charlotte prefers Charlie though.
Weapon of choice:
Long sword and for long range she'll use a bow.
Protector:
TBE
Last edited by Caille on Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:27 pm

Jedi It was cabin 11 the Hermes cabin that all the unclaimed stayed in.

:)

I have to fix a few things with the character sheets wait a minute.

I fixed them ^^

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:03 pm

Well I finished my one character sheet. I had to think for awhile whether I wanted her to be a child of Hermes or Athena. I picked Hermes since like almost everyone picks Athena :P

I might make another character. One of Aphrodite because I have a good idea for it. Then I might make a Satyr if I'm up to it.

I think I wont make another character.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:51 pm

Name:
Narcissa Elizabeth Von Erich
Eight years
Parent:
Poseidon
Personalty:
Narcissa is a natural born leader. Not only that she's very loyal to her friends and family. She actually can be very trusting and sometimes that gets her into trouble. She is very humble and doesn't like people to give her more praise on her then she deserves. She has her flaws actually. She can sometimes be unruly and hard to control which could have something to do with who her father is. Sometimes no one can figure out what she's going to do next. So in a sense she's kind of spontaneous.
Weapon of choice:
A sword and a small knife
Protector:
TBA

I wanted to ask before I did it would you mind if I make a guy character? With either Athena or Ares as the parent?
Image Thank you to gloomysunday for the awesome new banner. It goes to a story I'm writing.

My Photobucket

Image Thanks to Myth for the awesome signature.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:55 pm

I wouldn't mind at all :) More characters the happier I am. Oh and your girl is accepted :)

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:57 pm

Name:
Stark Royce Knox
How long has it been? Uh I think about eight years and four days.
Parent:
Athena
Personalty:
I'm very very smart. Some of my friends have gotten annoyed at me always knowing the answers. I'm also brave and independent. I don't like people telling me what to do and how to do it. I'm not much of a fighter but I like to come up with the battle plans. I'm useful but sometimes I think I can do things better than everyone else.
Weapon of choice:
A dagger but I'm pretty handy at using a bow some days
Protector:
At this moment it's not available.
Last edited by Lego's Apex Predator on Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:12 am

Could you please reserve me a daughter of Aphrodite? Thanks :)

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:21 am

Yes I can. Some how I knew you were going to pick Aphrodite as your godly parent Em :P

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:57 am

disregard please.
Last edited by RaeRaeButterfly on Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:30 am

Okay Em. She looks good so far.

As for anyone else who joins I want the gender ratio to be even so I'd like the next characters to be guys. If you make a girl you'll have to wait awhile until you're accepted. I want at least one more guy before I start accepting more female characters.

Oh and Kitten Stark is lovely and accepted :)

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:52 pm

Okay I have a deal for all you who'd like to join and want to play as a female role. You can join as a female but you must make a male character or a Satyr as well. Just so we keep things even.

You know what you wanna play this one role you go ahead and play it I don't care. I just want others to join.

Anyone interested.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:00 pm

Please people join. If one more person joins then I'll start kicking Jedi's butt to get working on the sheet(s). Than I'll get the IC up and that may attract more people.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PanzerJedi on Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:32 pm

I just need to find a good pic for my guy. That and I'm lazy and have tanks :P I'll also probably make a centaur as well.

PanzerJedi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Pagemaster on Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:02 pm

Name:
BIlly Jean Parker
One year
Parent:
Persephone
Personalty:
Billy jean was raised by her father in Oklahoma, unaware of the Camp and what it offered children like her. She grew up a farm girl and tends to be very shy and modest about her abilities. She's easy to get along with most of the time, and tends to mimick the good(or bad) moods of those around her. For her entire life, she was unaware of who her godly parent was, only that she didn't seem to belong anywhere. During the spring and summer months she's pleasing and often fun, but winter and fall, she gets sick easilly, is markedly depressed and particularly irritable for unexplained reasons. She has a bad habbit of popping off and snapping uncontrollably during these colder months.
Weapon of choice:
Dagger
Protector:
Gleeson Hedge

The Pagemaster
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:13 pm

One little thing. I'm pretty sure that Persephone didn't have any demigod kids. Hades probably wouldn't of allowed it. Then I do believe in the winter she'd be with Hades.
If you'd like a parent like Persephone there always is Demeter who is the mother of Persephone.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Pagemaster on Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 pm

My bad, I thought original characters were allowed. I'll come up with something else. I'm just not familiar with the books that's all. :]

The Pagemaster
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:25 pm

No no no. It is original characters to an extent just like out of the list of gods and goddesses that should be one of your parents. Persephone really had no connection outside in the world to mingle. She was usually on Olympus, Underworld, or she was with her mother in fields and what not.

Does that make sense? I sure hope it does.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Pagemaster on Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:27 pm

haha I get it, so I just need to choose one from the list. :] I'll redo it then.

The Pagemaster
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!