Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Code Lyoko: The End Begins

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Code Lyoko: The End Begins

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:45 am

Alex got his wish.
For in seconds after they arrived, XANA, taking up a human form, appeared before their eyes.
"You all look so......", he trailed off in emphasis of the moment. He loved playing the villainous role. He seen so many earth movies with villain with that kind of attitude. He decided to mold his attitiude like that. It amused him, and built up more tension than actively neccessary.
He eyed his prey, monitoring them very carefully.
"Disgusting", he finished.
Perfectly executed. He was looking for a ruse, and a climatic line.
One of them was bound to make the first move. He grinned at them all.
"Cat got your tongue?" he said mockingly.

"But are you gonna kill her off?"
"It's not your decision. I love the character, she stays!"
"Yeah, well the only thing love's done is put you in this position; I say kill her off!"
"Yeah, but you say a lot of things -and how's that work? You're a bicycle."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Afterman
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RayCaptain on Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:57 am

Alex smiled softly to himself, his claymore over his shoulder, the small scar near his eye in the real world was transformed into a design over the entire eye. It was the first time that he'd met face to face with XANA and he was going to make an impact. If anything he'd show off a little

"Well you're not so big and bad. I don't see what all the fuss is," Alex had his eyes down but slowly brought them up, "You'd make a great study I bet," He said aloud.

The large sword came off his shoulder and he pointed it at the enemy. It felt like forever but only took a few moments for Alex to speak again, "We want our friend back or I'll tear this whole place up... and you'll go with it," The tip of the claymore pierced the very fabric of Lyoko's air and cut into it slightly. There was a fairly powerful pull from the tiny cut but nothing could be pulled in.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RayCaptain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:07 am

XANA just laughed. "Are you really that arrogant?" he said, "besides, you're friend has been taken by another annoyance other than yourselves. Do not expect me to be responsible if something happens. Now, as for your irrational way of thinking you can defeat me, why don't you show me you can?"
He held up one of his rapiers, pointing it directly at Alex's face.
"Or does fear hold you back?"
He was enjoying this. He had never seen such arrogance.
Well, not since the other boy. Zach, his name was.
He took care of Zach in seconds. This boy seemed to be weaker if not equal in power to him. He grinned wide.
"So I'm guessing talk is the only thing in your arsenal?"

The Afterman
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:18 am

How could a day go from normal to completely ruined in such a short time?

Ulrich asked himself this question countless times over past year or so. Ever since they found the supercomputer, his life became anything but normal. At least one thing never changed, and that was Yumi. They'd been through countless rough times together, and their bond only strengthened because of it. But, was it more than that? He'd wondered about that for a long time now. He had yet to make any moves, but it was apparantly obvious to everyone else the way he felt. He had come close to ruining their relationship twice. The first time was when Sissy wrote a love letter to Ulrich and signed it as Yumi. The second, was when William showed up. Of course, ever since William's 'disappearance' into Lyoko, Ulrich had nothing to worry about.

At least that's how it should have been. He still regretted the day Odd recruited Zach. It was turning into a mistake he wish was never made. Too late now. If he really wanted Yumi, he'd just have to fight for her.

The elevator doors snapped him back to reality. He stepped into a scanner and was in Lyoko before he knew it. Only this time...

"What the? XANA?" was all he could say at the sight of the humanoid figure confronting them. Alex (another of his recruits) spoke up and threatened to tear up Lyoko unless XANA gave up Ashley.

"Knock it off, Alex!" Ulrich said sternly, stepping forward and holding his hand to the right in a gesture to halt Alex, "If you damage Lyoko, you could damage Aelita! Think before you bark threats..." he said then stepped further forward.

"Strange that you suddenly decided to show yourself, XANA. When will you ever learn? As long as one of us is breathing you'll never win!"
Last edited by Xeynar on Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RayCaptain on Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:19 am

Alex looked the being over a few times. It was quite a make up with so much complex data... It might even be self-aware. No matter how advanced this thing was it was still only a computer program gone wrong. Alex would trap it and disect it bit by bit.

"You don't take me seriously do you?" He took a step forward and mumbled to his friends, "Stay back for just s bit," Then he was off towards XANA.

His mind calculated and went through every scenario. What could happen, when it could happen, why it could happen. Oh this was a going to be hard but one hit from the mighty claymore that Alex had, although it wouldn't defeat XANA, would shake him up a bit. The blade dragged the virtual ground and came up in a mostly vertical swipe.

RayCaptain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:31 am

(Protoman, Ulrich doesn't know about Zach's feelings)

XANA brought one of his swords up to his face. "Idiot", he said lashing at Alex, knocking him away.
He surveyed his enemy. *He stands with too many openings to count. He lacks proper skill, and his stance is just begging for me to knock him down. But he's still strong, even though that strike was utterly predictable*.
The thoughts racing through XANA's mind were very contradicting of his enemy, but he did have some praises for the boy.
He was strong, fast, and over all, very sure of himself.
But these points could work to XANA's advantage as well. He pulled his swords up to face level. He realized something at this point.
If he were to begin defeating the boy, his friends would attack as well. It wouldn't be a disaster, but it would be more annoying than it need be.
"William!" he called. From far away, a trail of smoke was racing on the ground. It stopped next to XANA and formed into William.
"Keep the others busy while I take care of him", XANA said, gesturing at Alex. William smiled and nodded, rushing to the others.
"Now, back to you".

The Afterman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:36 am

"No wait!" Ulrich shouted at Alex, but it was too late. Why did he ever recruit that guy? Ulrich was hoping they could attack XANA together and hopefully overwhelm him. But, no, Alex had to go and screw it up for everyone.

"Wonderful..." Ulrich muttered, and didn't even bother to attack. If Alex wanted to be brash and stupid, then he was gonna do it alone. The others shouldn't have to be dragged down with him.

Great, first Zach shows up and threatens his chances with Yumi, then some unknown enemy captures Ashley, and now he had a loose cannon to deal with. He was starting to think recruiting new members to the Group was a bad idea.

(I think Ulrich would notice if someone were trying to move in on Yumi. Little gestures and such are dead give aways. Believe me.)

Xeynar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:46 am

(Yeah that's true I guess)

Zach sat there with Jeremy in the computer room.
"Damn it, XANA showed up?" Zach said. Jeremy was monitoring the screen. "Zach, I have good news. I just found a way for you to re-enter Lyoko. I've been working on this program for a while, but right now it's only in test mode. I call it the Respawn Program. Wanna give it try?"
Zach pondered that for a minute. He'd be able to help out. And Yumi was in there.
"Sure, why not?" he said. He went down to the scanner room. Jeremy initiated the virtualization sequence.
"Transfer, Zach. Scanner, Zach. Virtualization!"
Zach felt the warm feeling of disperssion wash over him again.
*Alright. Time to do this* he thought.

The Afterman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RayCaptain on Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:48 am

Alex almost laughed when he saw William. He'd heard about this boy, the one that almost stole Yumi from Ulrich. If that guy could do it, anyone could. With a smirk Alex went back to looking at XANA. Some how the small rapier had blocked the claymore.

"You think you're good don't you? No... you don't 'think' at all. An AI is an AI no matter how advanced and humans will always have something you don't..." He pointed that blade at XANA, "And that's me!" Alex smiled almost playfully and brought the sword around with a fake swing, it's length almost reached the enemy from where he was.

This was going to be hard but still... Alex took a quick sprint at the being, "Code Breaker!" The sword ripped into the fabric of Lyoko again but this time there was quite a hole. The vacuum pulled at XANA but knowing him, he wouldn't be stopped by this attack but hopefully it would throw him off balance.

RayCaptain
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:57 am

William again...?

Personally, Ulrich was getting sick and tired of fighting William. He'd beaten him plenty of times by now, it almost became easy, "This old trick... and here I thought he was actually getting stronger. My mistake." he said calmly as he drew both blades, "I'm not dealing with this... Super Sprint!" and he dashed, right by William and leapt for XANA's back.

"Double Impact!" normally, the blades were supposed to impale the enemy. Though against XANA, Ulrich seriously doubted it would be successful.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NamelessHeart on Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:03 am

When Lloyd currupted Ashley completely, her entire outfit became black, with blue lining. Her hair changed from red-brown to white, and the spots where Lloyd had placed his fingers became 2 black dots, and then traveled down her face, becoming tribal-like designs(hereby refered to as the Llyod symbol //_^). And, since Lloyd had currupted her as her data was re-combining from the digital sea, he also currupted the data that contained her emotions, leaving her cold, and almost completely emotionless.
This is what I brought you, this you can keep.
This is what I brought, you may forget me.
I promise to depart, just promise one thing.
Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep........

NamelessHeart
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:25 am

XANA fought off the pull of Alex's attack, and batted Ulrich away as if he were a fly. "That's where you're wrong again you foolish human", he said to Alex, "I am not just an AI program. I was programmed to evolve and change and grow in power, just as humans do. So before you underestimate me you should probably consider your opponent wisely. For not paying close enough attention could get you killed!".
He turned to Ulrich. "As for you, if you wanted to harm me, you need to be faster than that". William had snuck behind Ulrich by now, and slashed downward at his back.
----------------------------------------------------
Zach was lost.
'Hello?' he said, but didn't say.
'Is anyone there?'
Nothing. Silence. Jeremy's program was certainly malfunctioning.
'Well, you seem to be lost' he heard a voice say.
'Yeah, I am. Who are you?'
The voice hesitated a minute.
'I'm nobody, but I can be whoever I want. I'm nothing, but I could be everything', the voice said.
*What?* Zach thought.
*This just keeps getting crazier by the minute*.

The Afterman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RayCaptain on Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:45 am

Alex frowned as the hole closed, "You're like a human, interesting enough," He smirked and flipped away. For a bit, Alex ignore XANA and watched as Ulrich and William went at it. Part of him hoped that William would get in a lucky shot, leaving Alex to step in and finish the boy off. After the few moments of staring and smiling was over, he was back at XANA.

"You're nothing more-" He took a hard swing near the enemy's haead but it was dodged, "-then a messed up-" The claymore came down and met a rapier, "-computer virus!" Alex kicked XANA in the chest and flipped away. The design over his eye started to pulsate yellow.

The young man was raging now, something that didn't usually happen in the real world. He wanted to study XANA but this fighting style of his was too slow. What could be done?

RayCaptain
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:53 am

William was still human. And like a human, he breathed. Hearing this, Ulrich's blades crossed behind him, and he somersaulted forward so that the impact wouldn't knock him off balance, "You're getting predictable... you know that?" fine. If XANA wanted him to fight William so badly, then fight him Ulrich would.

William charged forward. Of course. What else would he do? Of course, Ulrich's long time practice allowed him for some fancy footwork. His footwork would just the thing for defeating William for the umpteenth time.

"We really need to figure out a way to free you. Because fighting you all the time is seriously getting old!"

Xeynar
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:54 am

He'd been kicked. That thing had actually touched him. He stood, closed his eyes, and reopened them. His eyes were no longer the deep blood-red they had been. They were solid white. "Now you will feel defeat", XANA said.
"You are nothing more than a hinderence to my cause; a thorn in my side that I'm going to clip off and burn!"
He rushed at Alex, batting at him again and again, coming into contact with his claymore with precise timing. Should the boy drop his gaurd, XANA would use that split second to impale him.
He had him where he wanted him. He couldn't drop his guard, or he'd be defeated. And he was rooted in that one spot.
Perfect.
--------------------------------------
'So, where am I exactly', Zach said.
'If I had an explanation, I'd say nowhere. Seeing as I don't, I'm not sure' the voice said.
'Well, can you get me out of here?' Zach asked.
The voice was silent for a while.
'I think that can be arranged', said the voice.

The Afterman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RayCaptain on Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:04 am

Alex kept blocking and kept blocking. He could prevent himself from getting hit but only just. After a few moments of intense blocking it hit Alex. With a quick step back and a little pull of the claymore, Lyoko was opened up again. Knowing how XANA was fighting, being straight up preassure and forward attacks, he'd fall right into the Code Breaker trap. It was simple but effective. Seeing as how they were so close even if he didn't go forward and into the hole, the suction from that distance would pull him right in...hopefully.

With that hope, Alex turned his attention to William and Ulrich. They were still at it and this pleased the him, "Come on... Just on quick shot and you win," He mumbled to himself.

RayCaptain
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:13 am

"This trick again? Are you serious? You want to defeat me and this is what you conjure up?"
XANA felt insulted. If Alex wanted to be rid of XANA, he'd need to do better than that. With a quick slice of his rapier, running in the opposite direction Alex had sliced, he closed the hole. "Now. Where were we? Oh yes!" he said, lashing at Alex again.
"Regret your big mouth yet child?" he laughed.
---------------------------------------------
'I don't understand', Zach said.
'It's quite simple really: once I process your data into Lyoko, you'll be able to shift to wherever you choose once your data becomes lost, like it is now. That being said, if you should fall into the digital sea, your data will be broken up, and you'll be lost again. However, if you become lost in the digital sea, your data will become corrupted, and thusforth endangering yourself if you travel', the voice spoke.
'Oh. Well it makes sense now that you broke it down that way. But, how are you going to process my data?'
'I already did'.
'What!?!'
'Yep, you're free to leave', the voice said.
*Why didn't he share this with me earlier*
'Alright, I'll see you around', Zach said.
He thought about the Arctic Region. Nothing happened.
'Why can't I leave?' he said.
'You can go wherever you want to go. The problem is getting there', the voice said.

The Afterman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NamelessHeart on Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:20 am

Ashley knew that there was a fight going on nearby. She looked at Lloyd, as if asking permission to go interrupt the scuffle going on between XANA and the Lyoko Warriors.
(I call it a scuffle because 2 Lyoko warriors can't beat XANA lol, so it isn't much of a fight really)

NamelessHeart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:24 am

(Technically there's 3, but Etsuko is just standing there daydreaming apparantly XD)

"If I let you go... I run the risk of XANA trying to take you from me... we can't have that, can we?" he told the girl. But, then he just shrugged, "Go anyway... I'll just be... watching from nearby. I have no intention of interfering unless absalutely necessary, so don't go doing anything stupid."

Xeynar
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NamelessHeart on Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:38 am

Ashley unsheathed her sword, which, while still a broadsword, was almost a foot longer than it had been, and it had the same markings on it that she had on her face. She dragged it across the ground as she approached XANA, William, and the LW(Lyoko Warriors), at a steady walking pace.

NamelessHeart
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!