Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Code Lyoko: The End Begins

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Code Lyoko: The End Begins

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:48 am

The OOC: post731831.html#p731831

So he sat in his room. God Sundays were always so boring. There was nothing to do. He actually wished XANA would attack today. But unfortunately, XANA seemed to be dormant for the past couple days. He opened his phone and stared at the screen.
"Come on damn it, call!" he said aloud. Nothing. He threw his phone down.
Zach hated peaceful days. It was so boring and he really wanted a fight. Suddenly there was a knock at his door.
"Oy", he said. "It's Yumi. You have a minute?" she said.
"Of course. Hold on a sec", he said, sitting up and fixing his hair. He unlocked the door and opened it. There she was, pretty as always. He stepped aside, letting her in. He closed the door and joined her sitting on the bed. "Something goin' down?" he asked. She shook her head. "No it's nothing like that. I just wanted to know if you were busy today".
He thought. He didn't have a damn thing to do. "Nah, I'm free. Why?" he asked.
She looked at him. "Some friends of mine are playing a show downtown tonight and I wanted to know if you wanted to go".
*Huh. Why not?* he thought. "Sure".
"Cool, I'll see you tonight", she said, letting herself out. After she left, he lay back down on his bed.
*C'mon you ass just ask her already!* he thought. He just lay there, thinking.
Suddenly he got a call.

"But are you gonna kill her off?"
"It's not your decision. I love the character, she stays!"
"Yeah, well the only thing love's done is put you in this position; I say kill her off!"
"Yeah, but you say a lot of things -and how's that work? You're a bicycle."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Afterman
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Code Lyoko: The End Begins

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NamelessHeart on Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:18 am

Ashley paced back and fourth outside of the school gates, wondering why Zach wasn't answering his phone. Jeremy had just called her and told her to get Zach and head to the factory, but he didn't say why. Ashley was very excited, her first mission in Lyoko, her first fight. She tepped her foot impatiently, waiting for Zach to answer.
This is what I brought you, this you can keep.
This is what I brought, you may forget me.
I promise to depart, just promise one thing.
Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep........

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NamelessHeart
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:35 am

Zach answered his phone. It was Ash.
"Yeah? What is it?" he asked.
He hoped it was what he wanted to hear.

The Afterman
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NamelessHeart on Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:23 am

"Hey Zach. Jeremy just called me and told me to get you and come to the factory. Can you meet me there?"

NamelessHeart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:47 pm

Airyn had just shut her phone off and broke out into a run she had to make it to the Factory for her first mission in Lyoko to her this was exciting.
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: Very High
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: Low

Kaida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:24 pm

"Sure", Zach said.
He hung up. Finally, something was gonna happen.
He was excited.
The first XANA attack in a few days.
He made his way to the factory in a blind rush.

The Afterman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NamelessHeart on Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:57 pm

Ashley reached the factory and hopped off her bike(it's a BMX Motorbike not a Bicycle), and walked to the elevator. She pressed the button and went straight to the scanner room.

NamelessHeart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:04 pm

Zach arrived at the factory in no time.
He went into the elevator and went down to the control room.
"So, XANA attacking or what?" he asked.
Ash and Jeremy were here, but he didn't see anyone else.
"What's goin' on?"

The Afterman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NamelessHeart on Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:33 pm

Jeremy straightened his glasses and looked at Zach. "I'm not entirely sure. No towers have been activated, and nothing strange is going on, but there are alot of monsters appearing all over Lyoko. I figured this would be the perfect time to show Ashley the ropes. She's already in the scanner room." he said to Zach. "Get down here slowpoke!" ash yelled, loud enough for Zach to hear.
"You better hurry." Jeremy said, before turning back to the computer screen.
(P.S Ash has never actually been to Lyoko, but she's seen it on Jeremy's screen and has been told about it)

NamelessHeart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:25 pm

Zach went down to the scanner room.
He looked at Ash, and then stepped inside a scanner.
Jeremy ran the initiation sequence.
"Transfer, Ashley. Transfer, Zach. Scanner, Ashley. Scanner, Zach. Virtualization", he said.
Zach felt himself dissolve within the scanner. For a moment, it felt like a calming, fading feeling.
Then he re-materialized inside of Lyoko. He dropped to the ground and looked.
The desert region.
Perfect.

The Afterman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:01 pm

In coded form, the mysterious entity appeared completely invisible. Coded data fluttered about the four regions. Watching. Waiting. Learning. Monsters began showing more activity, but no towers activated. This could only mean one thing: XANA was searching, searching for the cryptic anamoly, the unknown entity that freely roamed the Super Computer's domain.

So... XANA searches for me.

Intriguing. Most intriguing. Being detected by XANA this early on was certainly unexpected, but not necessarily negative. If anything, things were no longer boring.

What's this...?

Attention was suddenly placed on the Desert Region. Something out of the ordinary was suddenly present in Lyoko. Something that was not XANA. Something that was not part of the Super Computer. Something... human.

Humans...? Things just keep getting interesting.

XANA would never find the anamoly, and the humans couldn't possibly have the know-how to find it. For now, the humans would be simply watched. At last, the boredom was over.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NamelessHeart on Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:09 pm

Ashley landed in Lyoko right next to Zach. She looked around and said, "Wow....cool." then she looked at herself and blushed. "Why is my outfit so kinky!?" she yelled, embarressed. She searched her person and found a Broadsword on her belt, near the bottom of her back, and a crossbow strapped to her back. She looked at Zach and gasped. "Oh..Zach...I almost didn't recognize you for a second."

NamelessHeart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:30 am

"The cloth mask huh?" he said.
*Damn. I wish Yumi was here. She's a damn good fighter. And I could use the extra company* he thought.
"Well, Jeremy, where to?" Zach asked.
Jeremy's voice came from above them. "Head northeast, the monsters are there".
"Alright. Let's go Ash", Zach said taking off. He ran fast. He wanted to get there and start wailing on those monsters.
They were closing in on them. Good. "Be careful", Zach said as they went into combat.
He drew his scythe, which looked like a hand scythe when sheathed but grew larger as it was drawn. He swung it around, taking some monsters out.
"Damn. Lots of Kankrillots out today huh?" Zach remarked.

The Afterman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NamelessHeart on Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:50 am

Ashley figured it was now or never. She unsheathed her sword and headed for a large group of monsters. She ran right for the monster in from of the Kankrilots, a Block. She wielded her sword backhand style and slashed it, destroying it instantly, and a large wave of energy erupted from the blade, destroying all of the Kankrilots that had been behind the Block. She was amazed at what just happened, and wondered if she could do it with her crossbow. She took aim, at a Crab in the dead center of at least 10 Kankrilots, and fired. The bolt whizzed through the air, hitting the Crab, and destroying it, along with the Kankrilots. "Awesome!" Ashley yelled. "I don't even know how I did that!"

NamelessHeart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:06 am

Zach looked around. Ashley was doing awsomely for her first time being here. He had cut down a lot of foes himself.
Ashley was using one of her newfound powers apparently. "Ok show-off, how's this?" he said. He raised his hand, that glowed an electric blue.
"SHOCKWAVE!" he said, slamming his hand down. A wave of energy came from his hand, destroying the enemies in the area.
"Well Jeremy, it's clear here", Zach said.
He turned to Ashley. "Did you have fun?" he asked her.

The Afterman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NamelessHeart on Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:17 am

Ashley jumped up and down and clapped. "That was fun! I want more monsters to fight!"

NamelessHeart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:22 am

"Haha. Jeremy, are there any more?" Zach asked.
Jeremy scanned the area.
"No, that's all there is. C'mon back", he said.
Zach looked over at Ashley and shook his head. "Let's go", he said.
Jeremy instated the sequence.
"Materialize, Ashley. Materialize, Zach".
Zach walked out of the scanner. He looked over at Ashley. "Bet you can't wait for next time huh?" he asked.

The Afterman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NamelessHeart on Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:53 am

Ashley took one step out of the scanner, and fell to the ground, as she fell, XANA's insignia flashed in her eyes. She almost immediately got up however, a bit wobbly but otherwise just fine. "Wow...that was intense." she said, walking to the elevator.

NamelessHeart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:04 pm

The humans seemed interested in XANA's creations. They fought the monsters, and soon they disappeared. How boring.

I think I'll play with them some...

Soon his binary data converged together, and was molded (like clay) into a humanoid shape. He stood only a few inches taller than the humans had been. He had short, silver hair, and basic black clothing. Over all, though, he wore a shrouded cloak. At the moment, he appeared unarmed.

"Now..." said the entity with his new human voice, "Let's have some fun..."

He approached a random tower, being guarded by two Crabs, "Hmm... a Vanguard... I'll have to do something about that..." both Crabs fired their lasers. The anamoly seemed to float side to side as the lasers narrowly missed him. At that moment, his body broke up into data and materialized behind the Crabs, "You'll have to do better than that, my dear XANA." he grabbed the leg of a Crab and single handedly flung him into the other. With this, both Crabs went plummeting into the abyss of the digital sea, "Ha... ha... ha..." he reached out and touched the base of the tower with the palm of his hand, "Time to ensue a little chaos." suddenly, the Tower's aura went from white to black (usually it turns red). Apparantly, this anamoly had hacked into one of XANA's towers and could then use it to attack the real world (though it would appear that XANA was the cause).

"This should get their attention..."

Xeynar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NamelessHeart on Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:12 pm

(so I'm going to assume that that tower is the one that "infected" Ashley?)

NamelessHeart
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!