Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Crimson Metal

Crimson Metal [O/A]

a part of “Crimson Metal”, a fictional universe by Skittle_Overlord.

The Parasites are almost unstoppable, they just keep coming. A ragged band of pilots who don't even like eachother doesn't stand a chance. Do they? Literate Sci-Fi Mecha roleplay

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Crimson Metal”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Crimson Metal [O/A]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittle_Overlord on Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:05 pm

Oh no di'in't Weirdo! And Templar, friggin back your team leader up MAN gosh you people are such backstabbers, makes me cry.

and the training excersise is simple peramiter patrol, I'm writing up my post for it now, wait till it is in. They are basically to go patrol the city that the school is nearest to, by splitting off into two person units and making a round about check, this keeps criminals quite in line, and lets the public see the MFU's they admire, also gives the students a taste of the boring work they are going to be doing once they get out of the academy. Once they get back though, they were supposed to be evaluated on how well they worked as a team.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittle_Overlord on Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:15 pm

and post is in, remember that no one on the team heard the transmission made by Ra'al.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:58 pm

It doesn't matter how high ranked your pilots are if they never see me coming. Can you say "BOOM! HEADSHOT!" You won't be able to after I blow off your parasitic skull!

@Templarwarden-I am completely sensing that too. Most likely some unfriendly competition shall arise between them, which I am looking forward too. Earme is exactly the kind of person Xeke hates as well. By the way, how exactly do you pronounce your characters name?

@Skittles- ARE YOU TELLING ME I SPENT 5 HOURS LOOKING FOR A PIC OF A SPACE ELF WHEN I COULD HAVE SETTLED FOR A DUDE WITH NEON HAIR! Jk. How about this, upper tier Xial, such as those from a noble bloodline, are born with pointed ears, which is why my character has pointy ears and Tanmans does not.
Image[URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][/img]

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:30 pm

True to a degree, it doesn't matter how skilled a pilot you are. If you're dead, you're dead simple as that. Skill levels are just to control our characters so we don't go around Godding because "my character is the best..." Its a restriction to even the game out.

Although I don't think deaths are going to occurring soon. Its not so fun to kill enemies that easy or that quickly, at least only if you do it all the time.
The Spice Melange occurs on only one planet in the entire universe.
The Planet Arrakis, also known as Dune.
He who controls Arrakis, controls the Spice. He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Omnomnomnom

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:50 pm

I know Templar, I was retorting to their previous comment as I thought Xeke would. They obviously aren't going to die, their the main villains. Hell, the princess might even join our side, or maybe not. Just engaging in some banter.

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Weirdo on Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:19 pm

The Princess and Prince from my understanding are not even going to show their faces for a little while, although I was informed of a small little plot twist that involve your character sneakyrio!

Weirdo
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittle_Overlord on Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:23 pm

OMG WEIRDO KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT GRL. I'd like it to stay a twist thank you very muchly.

and LOL, yes sneakyrio, you did look that long for nothing XD the royal ploy sounds ok by me though.

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanman on Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:32 pm

Arg, the Topic is already going? 8am is way too early, I'm only up for Uni classes! D:

I'll certainly be trying to sneak a post in during class after I've read everything - I decided to go over the OOC now before the IC, and my one comment is...

@sneakyrio: Arg! I spent ages looking for a space elf too and I just needed to pick a pretty girl? That would've made it SO much easier! Totally agree on the noble bloodline thing though. Works for me.
Roleplayer For Hire.
Will work for free~ Inquiry via PM welcome! Always willing to take on any role so long as it interests me! Protagonists to Villains to Minor Roles - Fantasy to Sci-Fi to High School - Action to Comedy to Romance - Anything goes!

Tanman
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:14 pm

So, wait...is the team not at the Academy? Am I allowed to just hack an' slash reasonably?

Edit: never mind.

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:00 pm

I believe the team is on patrol at a town near the academy, they find a mechanic attacked and return with him to find the academy destroyed and goes on from there XD
http://www.meh.ro/original/2010_01/meh.ro3249.jpg = Its funneh :3

Did Ghandhi ever tell anyone he hated them? No, he turned away and became the better man.
Doubt I have the capacity for that. Sorry.

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:17 am

Theres a plot twist involving my character! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!<--Primitive sound of happiness.

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:29 am

Hopefully it is not too late to drop in as a university squad member. Will be posting a char shortly.

Yar Yar I riddy-riddy-read the rulez.....

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittle_Overlord on Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:32 am

I look forward to your character! And Yes sneakyrio, make sounds of joy all you like.

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:05 am

Hur hur, Char is up, please indicate what needs to be changed if any.

Also, concerning Kennith's Mecha Fight Unit Level, I was thinking around 8 or 9 and 7 at the highest. What does u think?

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittle_Overlord on Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:16 am

Accepted! I like him, I love how everyone seems to be creating their characters in line up to mature as the rp goes on, great job guys!

now max, go post real quick so that I can post

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:57 am

Posty-post is up. It's shorter that what I would normally do cuz i wanted to get it done relatively quickly.

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittle_Overlord on Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:24 pm

ok, working on my post, and Max I have your character at a level 9

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:29 pm

Skittle, could you make sure that you check my post. I may have taken too much power with all the specifics of the jammer and I've spoken to Pepper.

Edit: Weirdo, seriously, your posts never fail to drop my jaw. The amount of emotion and feeling that you fit in them. It is quite brilliant.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittle_Overlord on Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:01 pm

Be as inventive as you like with the system, just make sure your character fails at it so Koda can have something to do XD the chips are supposed to be fried from my understanding.

and I agree with Templar Weirdo, the Princess is really rather amazing!

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Weirdo on Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:16 pm

DOH, you guys are too nice, I just do what I do<3

Weirdo
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!