Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Cute and Deadly (IC)

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Cute and Deadly (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:07 pm

"I will claim this district to be mine. I will be pretty much like a feudal master: The peons respect me and I protect them. I will make sure you are accepted Hsien. Maybe we can find someone who can fix those hands so that they get smaller or can be changed." Midori said and smiled.
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:14 pm

"That is not the problem,Its more the point,I wish to be accepted,I do not want them changed,As they are all I have to protect myself against people,And think about it..The government will be after us soon enough.."

He muttered these words,Attempting to clear his mind slowly.
Don't forget to rate this post! Grade Level of this post: 20

Postby Hsien-Ko on Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:01 pm

"ITS OVER 19,000?!!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:31 pm

"Dont worry. If the government comes then we will stand our ground. I bet you will be accepted in school. People might even think its cool. First we need new identities. I will call myself Sakura Shigawa and I will download information to my memory so I can be eligible to be a young teacher at the school. I will download school psychology, english and history." Midori said.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HolyJunkie on Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:38 am

Jakob sat down after a mile of walking. He had to think for a moment.

The whole operation made absolutely no sense, and there were too many schizophrenic antics taking place.

And the worst part is: There are super-soldiers comprised of generally insane freaks, and the only one to actually have intelligent mental stability is himself.

The Obsessive-Compulsive Sadist, the hyper-active, the big-clawed one, who seemed to be a sociopathic sadist, probably. Just what the hell is with these people taking them in, doing the operations, and then doing brain-scans.

Those scientists were complete idiots, even though they seemed to have developed powerful weapons out of nothing but humans.

Jakob heard footsteps. He turned to see some men with bodies covered entirely with tattoos. He didn't need to take a closer look to realise that they're Yakuza.

They spoke in a language Jakob didn't understand. After all, he wasn't Japanese. They then pulled out sub machine guns and took aim at Jakob. They didn't notice Jakob suddenly disappear and reappear behind them. It was not teleportation. Out of all of the others back from the station, Jakob knew he would be the fastest one.

All of the Yakuza crumpled to the ground from splintered bones and internal bleeding. Jakob commandeered two SMGs and extra clips. Somebody will need to do some actual good these days. Japan is not like Canada, however. There would be different customs, different laws, and different ways to interpret said laws.

These days, the German Canadian actually had to think for his own survival even more than ever. He never thought of it when he got on the plane, but now that he's apparently the new Alpha and Omega, he'll need to figure out what to do. Because God doesn't exist, Jakob reminded himself. As such, I don't exist as someone who's immortal and all-knowing like people say God is. He's still mortal, just damn difficult to kill.

He checked the SMGs. They were fully loaded. He disassembled the others and stuffed the pieces into a backpack he took off of one of the Yakuza. Who knows if the materials would come in handy.

No need to eat, no need to breathe, no need to remove waste materials, more time for doing stuff that matters.

Hmm... I could get used to this, Jakob thought as he continued walking.
Purple haze, runnin' through my brain. Lately, things don't seem the same.

HolyJunkie
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:49 am

Midori sat down near an internet divider and plugged a cable into her neck. After a couple seconds she was done. "Done. I am ready. Lets go find shelter." Midori said looking up at an empty building. "How about that one? It looks stable enough and we can get some furnishings later on." Midori walked into the apartment building in from of them. "Looks like its in good shape. This might be good shelter for us." She said.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:54 am

"I guess it will do.." Hsien muttered,Coughing a bit,he looked over at the two girls,He hadnt found anyopne who was nice to him like this before to be honest.

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:40 pm

The sun began to rise. "I will found more normal clothes and then I will go apply at that school. I will register you two after I come back as my cousins." Midori said and left the building.
Out on the street Midori found a boutique on the border to the local shopping area. There she found a couple clothes: dresses, shirts, skirts, pants and shoes. After paying with the money taken from the corpses of the passengers, she went into an alley to change. She took off her uniform and put on a dark skirt, a white wide collared shortsleeved shirt, a white laced choker and a pair of casual shoes.
After changing she walked over to the school to apply as a teacher. She walked into the principals office. The principal was holding a gun to his head but then put it away. He looked very stressed and unshaved. "Hello I am here to apply as a teacher." Midori said. Then the principal answered: "You dont want to be a teacher here. Nine of twelve classes are chaotic and bad. The other three at least try but are alway made fun of by the other classes." "I can handle it." Midori said. Then the principal replied: "If you say so. You can be the principal from now on. I am retiring. Did I get your name yet?" "I am Sakura Shigawa. I will teach english and history." Midori said and bowed. The principal then said: "Have fun as the principal and details are in the booklet on your new table. I will notify the other teachers of you." Then the principal left.
Midori looked into the booklet. Monthly pay: 130000 yen (1300 dollars). A principal manages the school, punishes bad students and tries to keep the grades up was the booklet in a nutshell.
She went into the first and only sceduled class. The class was loud. Half of the boys looked like punks. "Excuse me." Midori said quietly. No one paid attention so she decided to yell: "Quiet!!" It became quiet in class. "Wow, she must be a new student. She is cute." One guy said licking his lips. Then Midori answered: "I am not a student. I am Sakura Shigawa, your new principal." "Principal? I wont be told what to do by a girl who might be 16." Another male student said. "16? I am 17 and have finished the university at the age of 16. I am also the Yakuza ruler of this district." Midori said. The class started to laugh. "Yakuza ruler? You are first too young and second my uncle is the Yakuza ruler of this district." A guy said. Midori grabbed into her bag and pulled out a head of a man. "Do you mean this uncle? I killed him and his clan on the way here." Girls started to scream and the guy screamed: "Uncle!! No." And pulled a knife and attacked Midori. Midori took the knife out of his hand and said: "I you dare to attack me again. I will kill you!" "I dont care! I will kill you!" He said. Midori then said: "Then I have no choice." She dragged him out of the room and landed a few aimed punches. Blood splattered against the door. Midori came back in with blood on her hands. "Due to a hit by the Yakuza school is out early." She said. The students left and some screamed when seeing the mashed boys body. She then let the janitor clean everything up.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:39 pm

Hsien was walking into the school,kids running by seemed intimidated by his claws,He walked over to Midori.

"Already killing kids eh?..."

He muttered,coughing up a bit of blood,It seemed a tad suspicious.

"Dont you suppose that the army or something will grasp ahold and find us out?..

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:41 pm

Ya she said has she walk in to the building why do you keep killing people midori we need to lay lower.
ImageImageImageImageImage
CLICK CLICK CLICK D8

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:55 pm

"The school will tell the media it was a Yakuza hit from a group from a different district. I am the new principal of the school and we are the new Yakuza of Shiba." Midori said. "Get your uniforms and we will go home. Schools out early."

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:58 pm

Hsien seemed slightly annoyed to have come out all this way to be sent back. He turned around slowly,beginning to walk to the exit,dragging Midori with him.

"We need a Hsien to Midori chat..NOW.."

He said,slightly angry,not letting her go,dragging her all the way back to the house,sitting her ona chair,him-self on another.

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:02 pm

Ya she said and walk out of the build and walk on the street's and saw some guy's picking on a lady."HEY she said and the man look at her.

Man:What do you want girl go away

That when she ran and grab the man and rip his head off and had blood all over her hand's.She left the body and went home to see midori and hsien talking "Don't mind me just need to was my hand's.

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:15 pm

"Whats the problem? Is it me killing people. Sorry but without medication I cant stop and I cant take medicine since I am a machine. I am just addicted to killing people I dont think deserve to live." Midori said to Hsien.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:16 pm

"Sorry but.."

Hsien muttered,Punchign Midori in the face,which throttled her intoa wall

"Ill be your medicine,Im not seeing anymore lives destroyed because you see it fit..."

Hsien turnewd slowly to Midori.

"It just isnt right..."

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:32 pm

"If you look who I killed today. I only killed all the Yakuza in the district and the bosses nephew swore he would kill me and attacked. So I killed him. If only someone could fix my data the this wouldnt happen." Midori said.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HolyJunkie on Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:11 am

There was a door in the sewers, covered by chains too numerous to count. Not even a Yakuza expert could open this without difficulty.

Jakob studied the door to see if it was hooked up to anything, then gave it a small shove. The door buckled and the chains snapped, falling to the floor.

Eh, could've been worse, Jakob thought after the resonating noise resulted with no reaction. He still looked down both corridors to see absolutely nothing come along to investigate, then entered the door.

He found himself in a subway tunnel. The tracks looked slightly different from ones he's seen; they were probably for the Bullet Trains that Japan was famous for. Jakob kept away from the rails, in case the trains ever came along.

He pondered how the others were doing. What illegal antics were they getting into, what potential trouble they're in, and how they're dealing with it.

Super-powered machine or not, A good government will always be more powerful. Everything has a weakness, no matter what.

In the case of everyone, EMPs, seeing as they're machines. New technology allowed cheaper EMPs to be emitted, and said EMPs could be concentrated on single targets rather than blast out in merciless shock-waves.

He had to be careful, and smart, if he was to accumulate a high kill count.

HolyJunkie
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!