Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Cute and Deadly (IC)

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Cute and Deadly (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:21 pm

Hsien took the laser,it made him bleed a bit,He her hand,Where the laser was built in,aiming it away from himself.,Pulling her to above his mouth.

"Your a yappy one.."

He opened his mouth,about to eat her.

It may not be the best way,But he needed food right now.

"Wait...your not worth it.."He muttered,throwing her aside,walking over to Midori

"Midori...is it?..I would like to thank you.."
Last edited by Hsien-Ko on Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't forget to rate this post! Grade Level of this post: 20

Postby Hsien-Ko on Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:01 pm

"ITS OVER 19,000?!!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:29 pm

Ouch she said has she was throw.Midori do you know who this boy is.
ImageImageImageImageImage
CLICK CLICK CLICK D8

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HolyJunkie on Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:52 am

Jakob made sure he was underneath a shipping dock, and started swimming upwards. He made sure he made no loud splash as he emerged.

No one around, not on any of the other docks. He won't take any chances, however. Where's a good pipe system that he could enter?

He submerged again and started searching, eventually finding one with a grating. Damage from some kind of third-party force, probably the lower-ranking Yakuza clans. Would be a decent way of entry without arousing as much suspicion as climbing up from shipping docks and acting as if it never happened.

He realised that his shield was capable of blocking all kinds of matter. His clothing remained perfectly dry under the green energy-based shield. It was almost entirely transparent.

Jakob swam into the giant pipe and navigated through the pipe system. First thing he'd do is find a way out of Japan. He couldn't go back to his parents. Not like he cared, anyway. He figured that if the people back aboard the station knew about his family, they'd certainly try to use them as bargaining tickets.

Then again, they know Jakob's a sociopath, such tactics would not work.

He kept the shotgun close. Despite being underwater, the shotgun was completely air-tight. It was probably developed with efficiency in all possible environments in mind.

The plasma shells were also in waterproof cases. That was a good thing.

Jakob emerged after swimming for a while and climbed out. He shook off water and continued walking. He deactivated his personal shield to save on power. He would want to experiment his fuelling capabilities later.
Purple haze, runnin' through my brain. Lately, things don't seem the same.

HolyJunkie
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:58 am

"I dont know who he is. We need to get out of here. Maybe there is a train station near us. And we shouldnt draw attention since the people will think were cosplayers or so." Midori said and scanned the area. "There is a train station about a kilometer away. Lets go." She started to run towards the station.
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:02 am

Right behind you midori i said and start to run next to her"Um don't you think this will draw attention i ask her".

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:11 am

"Not yet but shortly before the train station we need to slow down to walking." Midori said.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:13 am

Ok am following you i said and run right through a rock.

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:11 am

Hsien sighed,chasing after,catching up quite quickly,dragging his claws on the ground as he ran,Keeping on the tips of his toes as he ran,thrusting himself forward on them each step.

He still didnt have much energy, the growling kept coming,He licked his lips,Desperately needing something to eat now.

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:08 am

At the train station Midori got on the train towards Tokyo. There were tourists on the train making photos of them. Midori smiled and showed peace.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:19 pm

"I just sat down watching people take picture of midori and all i could do was laugh".

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:27 pm

Hsien turned around,Watching (Digmons characters name,I do not know,She rps In a way which is quite hard to understand),He watched the girl laugh,He was confused by her reaction, They had just fell from space and all she could do was laugh, It just wasnt right in his opinion.

He turned to Midori slowly.

"You suppose I can eat one of them instead?.."

He asked her softly.

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:40 pm

"Since you cant eat Jodi (Digimons character) since she now is made of metal, sure." Midori smiled. "On the outskirts of Tokyo I know a uninhabitated district where we can live." The train started to move.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:46 pm

Hsien quickly grabbed a passerby who no one saw,and swallowed him whole,No noise could be heard as he was crunched up,a bit of blood left on his cheek,He returned back to his cute happy form"Nyaa..."He mumbled,falling asleep in the seat softly.

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:47 pm

Ok she said and knew that guy that was with them went to eat her but she let it go.

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:01 pm

After riding about ten minutes with the train the ticket checker came by. "Tickets please." He said. Then Midori said: "No tickets here." "Then I need your ID and you will have to get off the train at the next station." He said. Midori bent a bar in the train and said: "I dont have an ID and I dont think you understood. We are staying on the train until Shiba." "You just vandalized property. I am going to call the police." The ticket checker said. Then Midori replied: "Then I will have to kill you all." Midori slapped the man. His face tore off and his brain and blood came out of the wound. Someone screamed. The people on the train started to panic. "We dont need witnesses. Kill what you can except the trainman. In Shiba we can kill him." She said to the other two. Midori then crushed a mans head, decapitated a teenaged girl and threw a woman out of the train slamming her against a tree.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:18 pm

Um ok she said and took out her sword's and slash a man head of and then she kick a little boy in his gut and all the organ's came out.She slash at more people and they freak out ever more so she throw half of them off of the train and right into a rock.She saw a woman about to go in to the trainman room but she was not close enough to her"Midori i said there a woman about to enter the control room i said and slash more people".

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:29 pm

Hsien happily got up,Sipping a cup of tea in his enormouse claws,He walked over to the control room,Grabbing the woman and pulling her out,Smashing her head with one claw,He dropped her body,Still drinking tea with the other hand.

"Done" He mumbled softly.

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:55 pm

Midori went to the train operator. "Dont stop until Shiba or I will kill you." She said. At Shiba they stopped. "Sorry I have to kill you since you are a witness." Midori said and pick the train operator up by his head. Her laser activated and cut through his neck. The mans body dropped to the ground and his head still in Midoris hand. She crushed it and went out of the train. "Ah. Shiba. This will be our home and our territory from now on. Built for 400000 people and only 5000 live here. If you guys want to go to a school and try to live a normal life then there is a small highschool in this district. I will get you the money for uniforms, books, furniture etc." Midori had taken all the money from the passengers and the train operator.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:01 pm

"What will you attempt to do exactly...? I cant go anywhere,These claws are unable to be contracted..So that leaves me at a disadvantage to you two"

He said,with quite a bit of sadness in his voice.

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:04 pm

No thank's she said and look at shiba what a waste of building stuff she said and walk off the train and slice it in half and kick it to the outskirt's of town.So now what she said and look around seeing nothing.

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!