Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Cute and Deadly (IC)

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Cute and Deadly (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:39 pm

Wow laser's i hope i have something cool".
ImageImageImageImageImage
CLICK CLICK CLICK D8

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HolyJunkie on Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:26 pm

"CQB." Jakob said to the supervisor.

He never had firearms before, but he knew they were developed to allow the unskilled to be able to kill. How hard can it be?
Purple haze, runnin' through my brain. Lately, things don't seem the same.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HolyJunkie
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:32 am

"You now have no rights. You will do as you are told and will obey until you die." The supervisor.
"And if I dont want to?" Midori said. Then the supervisor replied: "Then we will send Japans army to kill you." "I wont let someone control me." Midori said picking the supervisor up by the shirt and then throwing him against the wall. "I dont see any benifits here." Midori said to Jakob.
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:00 am

Ouch that had to hurt i said and look over at midori and told her that nothing could kill us we are killing weapon's now.

(are we still waiting for the other two to post)

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HolyJunkie on Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:54 pm

Jakob shook his head in disappointment. He waved Midori to refrain from killing the supervisor.

"You're the one who picked up the psychopaths. You have no one to blame but yourself." Jakob said to the supervisor.

HolyJunkie
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:05 pm

"Hold your mouth or do you want some detention! And we only know of one psychopath, of who we noticed just an hour ago that it is Midori." The supervisor said coughing up some blood. The Midori replied: "I had medication and you just ruined it!"

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:46 pm

Wow midori calm down i told her "we really don't need to get in to a fight. :D :D :o

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:02 am

"I am calm." Midori said. "Just this guy is slowly pissing me off." "The kids are starting to get aggressive and dangerous. We need to shut them down!" The supervisor said over his phone. Then a man replied: "How? We didnt think about a remote off button or implanted explosives." "What? You idiots! Then try to destroy them. Even if the generator create reverse EMP there must be a way to destroy them!" The supervisor said. Then the man replied again: "Well we will send soldiers over but you gave us the goal to make nearly indestructable machines with human conciousness."
Slowly soldiers came. "You are a pretty flawed military corporation." Midori said.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:08 pm

O great i said and broke out of my cell"you want to fight then you get one".Come on midori let's show these guy's what we can do i said and rip a pieace of mental bar of the cell and throw it at one guy.

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HolyJunkie on Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:01 pm

"Sociopathy is still considered psychopathy, just more specific rather than general. Midori isn't just a general psychopath, and believe me: I would know. In fact, I'm about done here." Jakob sat up and swung the cot upwards. The force caused the bed to smash through the wall behind him. He then pulled off a metal bar from the cot itself.

"Things to do," he muttered as he left through the hole in his cell.

HolyJunkie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:48 am

"How do you think you are going to leave when were in space?" The supervisor said. Midori was getting mad and strange sound came from her as if something was charging. Her face seemed to open up reveiling on of her lasers. The supervisors last words were: "Oh crap." Then the laser shot out cutting the supervisor to pieces, then cutting through five soldier making them fall apart. The laser stopped and Midori went back to normal. "Now. Lets continue with hand to hand." She said and tore a soldiers head out and let the blood flow into her face. "I am going to take this place apart and then I am going back to earth. We should survive the fall."

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:17 am

Hsien was strapped up inside a maintenence chamber,His iimbs each strapped to a rather large medical bed,He was still awake throughout the Surgery, The last few components on his claws were being added,The docters tinkered with a few wires carefully are they finished harnessing them,Hsien had glared at the docters throughout the experiment, Trying to Burn their faces into his memory so he may be able to kill them painfully later on,He began to struggle in the straps(Thanks Anii),Attempting to break free,vigourously. It came to no appeal.

((OOC:If anything is wrong please say >.<))
Don't forget to rate this post! Grade Level of this post: 20

Postby Hsien-Ko on Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:01 pm

"ITS OVER 19,000?!!"

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HolyJunkie on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:13 pm

Jakob was one punch away from leaving the station, but he had a sudden change of plans.

The Life Support system was to his right. He looked around and grabbed a plasma-based shotgun from a weapon rack, as well as a few cases of ammunition. He stuffed the shells into his jacket pockets and hefted the shotgun. He felt some strange, yet familiar sense of compelling to grab and use the weapon. Almost like it was a natural instinct.

One shell, one blast, one termination of a life support system. Jakob realised it would kill practically everybody human on board, but he didn't care.

He was now outside. A punch through the glass, and the atmosphere started venting out. Jakob attempted to remain standing, testing the strength of his systems. Why was he trying, though? Nature is the most powerful force in the universe, and no one- not even the so-called "God" can be above it.

He was sent flying towards Earth at high speeds. He started tinkering through systems, looking for some kind of heat-based protection. An energy shield suddenly surrounded his body. Entering the atmosphere. No rising temperatures within the shield. Lucky find, he figured.

Jakob spun purposefully until he found a good position for skydiving, as he had seen in movies. Arms and legs out. Can't be that difficult. Except for the fact he lacked a parachute.

Japan was right below him. Jakob turned slightly to move to the side, and then closed his arms and legs- turning himself into a torpedo of sorts.

He didn't want to land on anyone, or damage any property. It would cause unnecessary damage and unwanted attention. Be discreet, Jakob reminded himself.

It was at the point where he splashed in the ocean off the coast of Tokyo that he remembered that there would've been people watching him fall to begin with.

He remained underwater for a while, noting the fact that he no longer had a need to breathe, or have any defects when underwater. He swam to shore.

HolyJunkie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:47 pm

Midori went outside and targeted all organic lifeforms with her lasers. After killing all of them she activated her main laser (in her head) and cut the station in two. Hoping that the other teens would survive, she activated her thrusters towards earth. She got faster and faster. But her body didnt seem to be heating up and her clothes seemed heat resistant. She hit the ground under her at an enormous speed pulverizing a town. When she noticed the burnt limbs and corpses of what were humans she said: "Crap."

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:53 pm

Hsien erupted from the wreckage a few meters away from Midori, Coughing up blood slightly,Flexing his large claws,They clanked a bit,and were very heavy.

He scanned the girl a few metres away from himself
"Midori.."

He said to her,turning to face her,walking towards her,beginning to lift up one of his giant claws towards her.

((OOC:Sorry,got semi-writers block XD,Gimmie a sec,gotta refresh))

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:41 pm

hey wait for me i said as i grab some sword's from the weapon rack and flew down to earth but i was not in the same place and i look around me and there were died burnt animal's everywhere and i said to myself "dammit it."

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:57 pm

Hsien heard (Digimons character,Man its hard to rp when people go into first person =(..),He turned slowly to her,picking her up with his giant claws,pulling her up to his face"Your small...can I eat you...Im sort of hungry.."

He mumbled,His stomach growling quite loudly as he looked her her,examining her,All he could care about at the minute was food.

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:00 pm

(oops sorry)

She look at the boy and slash at his hand "No you can not eat me stupied".

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:04 pm

(Its not a hand,Its a claw,like the ones on this girl)

He ,kept a tight grip of her,using his other claw to grab her by her feet,stretching her a bit"Hmmm.."

He licked her cheek cutely, semi bored with the moment,His stomach was still growling cutely.

"Simply slashing me will not stop me...girl.."
Last edited by Hsien-Ko on Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:07 pm

Put me down you stuiped idoit and she use her laser to shoot at him.

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!