Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dark Angel (IC)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Dark Angel (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:22 pm

LANI

She looked at the group of people. Of course she knew them, but why would she say that? "No. I don't believe I've seen them before." she coddled up to Rose as if she was chilled.

ZAX

Zax felt a pain when Terin's words came back to her. "That's the problem..." Zax muttered. "I have no idea what to think...I have no idea how he feels anymore...I don't think I did ever..." Zax felt saddened. Just the topic she would have liked to avoided. "Umm..." She stood up. "I- uh- I- I want to go and get some.....COOKIES!"
"Too late." Ztars smiled. "Here's the cookies. Please continue speaking about your love li- I mean, I'll just be leaving now."
"Uh..." Zax grabbed the cookies. "Here, have a cookie. I'll just be stuffing them in my mouth so that I don't say anything stupid."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

estalu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akuryuu on Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:40 pm

Hikari -
Hikari remained quiet and put her hand on Zax's shoulder. "Listen, I know he'll probably kill me for saying this, but you're probably the only person in the world that Akuryuu really cares about. If it wasn't for you, he'd probably still be all by himself, planning to bring forth the end. What I'm saying is...He loves you, and nothing will ever make him love you any less." She explained, then took a cookie. "Great, now I need these before I say something stupid, too."

Rose -
"It's okay." Rose said in a comforting voice, holding the kitten lovingly. She took the attention off the cat for a second and glanced at Maliki. After a silent stare, she turned back to it. "So what's your name?" She asked.
Click this link! You know you want to!
Hey, now it's a link that actually works.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Akuryuu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:56 pm

ZAX

Zax smiledd at Hikari and almost choked on all the cookies in her mouth. After she was done with her mouth full, she spoke. "Wow...that's...I'm almost speachless. I mean...I've never heard anyone say- ah, wait I have. But Terin doens't count for crap." She sucked in a breath and grinned. "I'm happy."

LANI

"My name is Lanistica Antrio Tepsin Exreti Regenate." Lani looked up at Rose. "But you can call me whatever you like. Make it much shorter too, please." Lani purred as a cover up to think of a nick name. "I think Whisper is a very pretty sounding name."

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkLocus20 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:58 pm

Name: Ivory Aku
Sex: female
Race: ancient Angel
Looks: will post real soon
Bio: just like her brothers Tengai and Rengate. She loves fighting with demons. but she always has to be included in battles. she was the third and final child to be seperated from the Aku family.
Personality: Quiet, keeps to herself unless she around her brother, then she is a fighter to the core
Other: has yellowish white wings

Ivory -
" I've sensed trouble from i the time i got to this town and i figured the you and Rengate will need my help very very soon."
Tengai-
" Sure thing sis. We need all the help we can get and later I will introduce u to the good side of our friends lol."

Rengate noticed that maliki was in the shack but didnt even bother look for him with his eye's, but he used his energy to detect the other people and he picked up several others in there.''I have a bad feeling in the back of my head. Why is my sister Ivory here? just too many questions at one time. So i will finish eating and head out and wait."As Rengate said to himself.

Ooc: finally my fourth and finally character has come to join the team and be ready for her awesomeness hahaha.

DarkLocus20
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrysalia on Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:22 pm

ooc: I wasn't on because my brother took the computer and I almost never looked at dark angel the same again but I'm fine now.

"Now my mother whats me to look for some god forsaken cave in the mountains without telling what could happen," Hana said putting down the note after reading it, "Well I should hurry up I don't want to stay in the mountains after dark."

"Anyways I'm gonna look for the others for very important reasons," Kaida said, "I'm sorry but I'm gonna leave you now see ya. Leaves Rusty to find the others.

chrysalia
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pivotkamikazii on Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:30 pm

Maliki gulped the last of his drink.
He wrote on his TAB in his Dark Angel language Zax.

He handed it too his waitress. "Too her." he said looking at Rose with his deep red eyes.
He walked away his full arm now turned into some creature's spiked skin cloak barely covering it.

Maliki looked down at it. "Its like giving off to diffrent energy rays." He grabbed it the searing pain getting to him.
His arm surged with power he couldn't hold the urge to use his power. He unleashed it and a red blast destroyed the door.

He stepped outside and the sun glared down at him. His cloak blowing in the wind. His normal arm showing and the cloak flowing and covering his other arm.
he walked off without looking back at the destruction.

"Its getting to me." he said to himself.
"The darkness."
OUR LIVES BEGIN TO END THE DAY WE BECOME SILENT ABOUT THINGS THAT MATTER

Pivotkamikazii
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akuryuu on Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:44 pm

Rose & Akuryuu -
Rose took the tab and read over it. All it said was Zax, written in a dark angel language. So Maliki's going after Zax...I can't let him hurt another one of my kind. I guess I have no choice. Rose thought. "Hey, Whisper, I need you to stay here for a minute. Don't want that dog chasing you." She said, setting her into the booth. She walked over to the booth Akuryuu, Rengate, and Valor were in. Sitting down on the empty side of the booth, she looked at the others. "Guys...Maliki is preparing to go after Zax." She said in a hushed voice so nobody would hear her other than the two. Akuryuu looked up at her. "Maliki? He's going to attack Zax?" He asked with a doubtful look on his face. Rose nodded. "I don't know what's gotten into him. Maybe he's being controlled, maybe not, but he's a threat to not only her, but all of us. I suggest we go after him and prevent another battle from happening." She explained.

Hikari -
"Don't mention it. So, you don't mind if I go back to sl-" Hikari cut herself off, knowing she should probably take her mind of sleeping for just a moment. "Nevermind." She quickly finished. "Hey, I'm gonna go look for the others, you wanna come with?" She asked, changing the subject.

Akuryuu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:52 pm

WHISPER/LANI

Whisper sat in the both and made herself comfortable when she realized that she should be listening to whatever Rose was talking about. Besides, what would she do if she couldn't figure out what the word 'Zax' meant on that tab. Whisper jumped of the booth seat and ran beneath the tables to where the others were sitting. She caught something about Zax being attacked by Maliki and trying to prevent a battle. Whisper growled. She was the one who wanted to attack Zax. How dare he?!

ZAX

"I guess we could." Zax said a little hesitant. She wasn't quite sure how awkward she would feel if they did happen to run into Akuryuu. She would just have to try and keep her cool and keep her mouth shut as much as possible. "Let's go!" She smiled cheerfully as if she wasn't nervous or frightened. "Ztars, I'm going out with Hikari!"
"Stay safe!" Ztars called back. "Hikari, keep Zax safe or I'll kill you!"
"Ztars!" Zax moaned that said quieter. "Over protective...Way over protective. Not that I'd have to tell you that. I bet you knew already."
"Remember you curfew!"
"Ztars, since when has my curfew been affective when all this crap is going on!?"
"Young lady, don't speak to me like that!"
"Let's go!" Zax said jumping out the window and spreading her wings for flight. She noticed that they glowed more than usual. They had started brightening lately. That reminded her..."Hey, guess what? I'm a matured angel now, so headaches don't come anymore! Only when I go...you know where...and I don't plan on going there again."

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pivotkamikazii on Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:04 pm

ooc: My reeel name r Kyle >.> soz xD i just realiz'd ppl were sayin' tht. Gawd a week in NYC and im alredi droppin IQ points
JKZ hahaha

ic:

Maliki soon found himself in a spiral of fate.
"Master Lucifer said that if i don't kill Zax and take her spirit this curse will torment me forever."
"and if i lose. She will kill all demon's and my spirit will be forever tormented."

He jumped atop of a building switching his eye's he knew he hadn't much time half of his body was consumed by this curse.
He arm was a weapon by it self but the infection spread across his chest and he now had spikes ripping out the back of his leather jacket.

His face appeared completely normal except for his eye.
"I can feel powers i can't comprehend coming off MYSELF!." he thought.
"Zax, where are you." He looked and looked but only spotted the cautious Rose on his trail he jumped from the building he was on to the ground.
he landed running .. Faster then usual.
"What the hell is up with this. I just wanna be normal again."
He sped toward Zax's house his wings now completely demon
He finally reached where he needed too go.
"The end." he said. "Of my pain."
He stepped toward Zax. His arm crashed into the ground.
Fire spitting up threw the crack that headed for Zax
it grew till it was a circle around them.
"My hell." the ground began to rumble. "MY PAIN!." he screamed at her as fire shot up and there was now a 100 foot high wall of fire blocking them from the outside.
"THE ANGEL QUEEN WILL DIE!." Maliki yelled readying his infected fist and charging at Zax.

Lucifer laughed his evil laugh.
"Finally. The end has come."
"1 and 1 have met." he smiled.
"This should be good."

Pivotkamikazii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akuryuu on Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:33 pm

Hikari -
"What the?!" Hikari shouted when Maliki charged at Zax. She quickly jumped out of the way of the wall of fire and was caught on the outside. "Damn it..." She muttered angrily for not helping Zax fight. Hikari spread her dark angel wings and quickly searched for the others to get them to help.

Rose -
"Seeing as how he left in a hurry, he must be going after Zax now. I suggest we all go after him and make sure nothing happens." Rose told the others, then went back to her booth to get Whisper. When she didn't find her, she looked around, then said "Hellooo? Whisper?"

Akuryuu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:47 pm

WHISPER

Whisper hopped onto the other booth seat to make it appear as if she had been there the whole time. "Are we leaving now?" She asked innocently with wide eyes.

ZAX

Zax gasped at the sudden wall of fire and closed her eyes as soon as she saw Maliki coming towards her. It seemed as if time had stopped around her when the blow did not hit her. She opened her eyes to see Maliki frozen, mid-run. A million thoughts started running through her head all of a sudden. Why is Maliki attacking me? If I die, Akuryuu will have no reason to not try destroying the world...well according to what Hikari told me... It's exactly what Lucifer would want! Why would Maliki want what Lucifer wants? Unless Lucifer is making up some silly story to make Maliki hate my guts! What, did I kill Hana or something? I can't believe this guy! That's no matter how I'm going to save all the people on earth...? I...MUST...SAVE...HUMMANITY...! Zax closed her eyes once again and the time flow started again. She opened her eyes to face Maliki head on when she was blinded by a white light. That same white light was come from each of her fingers, the palm of her hand, her mouth and her eyes(the reason she was blinded). The enegry was blasting every where. It was now heading strait toward Maliki.... Who knows what type of power the light could use on other people...

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pivotkamikazii on Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:07 pm

Maliki flew back.

About to go into the wall he caught himself by latching his arm onto the ground. Noticing Zax heading toward him he began to sweat.
Letting out a scream the infection got his whole upper body

He jumped on Zax's back and used her to propel himself as high as the firewall.
I must kill her. For my kind. he thought "Oblivion cannon upgrade." he shouted as a huge black beam shot down on Zax.

Maliki landed beside the blast. "I know your in there." he said.
His eyes turned purple this time giving him. Her heartbeat vital attack points and he could even she what she was going to do before she did it.
"Incredible." Maliki said looking at this arms.
"No. No. NO!. I WANNA STOP THIS!." he began firing balls of energy into the aftermath of the OCU.

ooc: OCU short for Oblivion Cannon Upgrade

Pivotkamikazii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrysalia on Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:56 pm

ooc: I like this RP I'm happy

Hana found a cave following a little map on the note. "Should I really go in there?," Hana asked herself, "Well no harm in checking." "Light blue light," Hana said creating a glowing blue ball to see in the dark cave. Hana came to pedastal with the shape of a crystal on it. Hana put the necklace on the crystal shape and heard a noise at the far end of the cave. Hana went to the noise and found a handprint in the wall. Hana put her right hand on the handprint and a stone door opened.

Kaida found Rose and the others. "Hey guys I have important news," Kaida said gasping for breath because instead of flying around town looking for them she ran. "Or if your doing something else important I'll wait," Kaida said.

chrysalia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:45 am

ZAX

The light around Zax vanished from her her, but still surround her like a bubble. She dodged whatever flew at her and sucked in quick breaths. "What is wrong with you!" She screamed. "What did he tell you!?"
She lifted her hands toward the Heavens and screamed. "Heart of Immortal Hurt!" Fire jems shaped like hearts datred down towards Zax's enemy and tears slipped down her cheeks.
"What's wrong with me?" She asked herself. "Now I think of a friend as an enemy..."
From all Zax knew, this was not how life should be lived. No one should turn their back on a friend, under any situation.
I'm not turning my back on him...I am facing him full on...
He was the one trying to ruin her life at the moment. She had rights to hate him.
Zax let all her fury out on attacking Maliki. He would not cause anyone she knew pain. She would absolutely make sure of it, even if her own pain would tipled, or more, in the process.
"I hope your happy with what your doing!" She screamed, tears still running down her face. The Heart of Immortal Hurt attack turned into a storm above the two of them and they were showered by the flaming jems.

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkLocus20 on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:59 am

Tengai-
"I sense an odd force at work we need to go now" whispered Tengai to the others.

Ivory-
"I agree. Let's go!!" Replied Ivory as she got up.

Rengate and Valor also got up and headed out the door. " Ivory and I will take to the sky, and Regate and Valor will take the ground level". Said Tengai as him and Ivory opened their wings and rocketed into the atmosphere. Rengate and Valor nodded their heads and took off leaving a trail of dust in the path.

DarkLocus20
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrysalia on Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:48 pm

Hana took one step through the stone doors and immediately the tourches in the room lit and at the the other end of the room was chest. "The day just keeps getting weirder and weirder," Hana muttered. Hana opened the chest and took out a pure white harp. "This is all I came here for?," Hana said gently holding the harp. But Hana could tell just by holding the harp that it was surging with power. Hana went out of the cave and ran through the forest back to town. "I have to get back quick," Hana said rushing back to town and feeling a dark sense of dread coming over her.

chrysalia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:58 pm

OOC: You guys should check out this video. It's more for the song than the video itself. It America's Next Freak - FM Static. It totally discribes me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRNmuxP09VI

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pivotkamikazii on Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:43 pm

ooc: like the song :P

Maliki opened up his wings. Fly away. he thought.
The stones shot through his wings like paper.

He was only 5 feet in the air 5 of them charged through his wings destroying them.
Maliki cringed and got himself up right. His eyes back to red Zax hit him head on pushing him into Firewall

He got sucked in it it pushed him down and the wall disappeared.

Being thrown on the ground in front of Lucifer he looked up.
Lucifer looked at his wings that were charred.

"Where's her soul?." He asked Maliki tilting his head up and holding his own hand behind his back.
"You must understand she's." Maliki got cut off but Lucifer's huff.

"I told you." Lucifer force pushed Maliki into the wall behind them.
"Bring me back her soul." His face now filled with anger.

"But, she's stronger then i am. Its that damn angel power i would have died. Even with this curse." Maliki said holding his neck where Lucifer was holding his grip.
"THAT'S THE POINT!." Lucifer boomed. "If you live. You have the right to take over. If she lives she has the right to take over. So where's me in all of this."
Maliki broke his grip and charged at Lucifer swiping at him.
"YOU MEAN I COULD HAVE KILLED HER BECAUSE YOU WANTED SOMETHING FOR YOURSELF!." Maliki barred his teeth.
"Your the chosen Demon. You should be happy." Maliki went to his knee's.
"Why do think im here." Maliki said calmly.
"Oh.. So you WANT to be happy. Then kill her i assure you. Her death will bring you happiness my boy. Now wake up."

Maliki shook his head he was still looking at Zax fire shards falling from the sky.
"how did he do that with my own mind. Gah, Nevermind that now Maliki" he said to himself.
He focused hard on his goal.
"DEMON BREAKER!." he yelled beams shot out from his body The shards around him shattering.
He ran at Zax.
"Your death. Will bring happiness." he said running at her to meet her half way. He jumped on her this time grabbing her tightly by the shoulders and attempting to through her into the firewall.

Pivotkamikazii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:56 pm

ZAX

Zax gasped from the shock of Maliki;s sudden grasp on her shoulders. The fire wall was getting closer to her and she knew that she would get hurt if she didn't do something soon. "Noooo!" She screamed. "Maliki!" Zax struggled to break free of Maliki, but it wasn't working out as well as she was hoping it would. "Love's Thought!" She screamed. A pinkish force field surrounded Maliki. "Collapse!" The forcefield sucked in on Maliki and pulled him to the ground. It was sucking so hard that Maliki couldn't move. "Maliki, is this really want you want!" She shouted at him. "To hurt a friend and hurt more friends that will miss that friend? Why would you even want to hurt me? I make my biggest effort not to hurt anyone, yet so many people come and try to attack me! How do you think it makes me feel? To be constantly attacked by people I once trusted or never harmed! It hurts! And not just physically, but mentally, too! I don't want this! I bet you don' really want this either! So why are you doing this?!" Zax was almost crying as she yelled at Maliki.

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pivotkamikazii on Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:34 am

Maliki had bags under his eyes. He was clawing at the ground his infected arms slipping across the ground each time he claw into it.
He didn't answer he all he let out were yells as painful thoughts scattered in his head. Then he stopped he looked up at her.

"I forgot how to hurt. Along time ago." He placed his infected arm out and grabbed Zax's hand.
Flash backs of his life seared into his and her mind.

Muso and Maliki ran around together and were stopped by a large figure. It was Remnes.
"Son's." Is all he said.
Next was an image of Maliki being thrown out of hell.
"GET OUT!, you half breed." Remnes yelled to him Muso standing next to his father.

Maliki walked in the rain until he was pulled in and beaten to a pulp thrown back out of the alley he was in and left for dead at the age of 10.
Then a figure whom he only knew held her hand out to him.
"It was a person who cared." he told her out of his memory.

"LYNX!." the next spot showed Maliki in front of gang members "Lynx." laying in the middle of them.
She wasn't moving.

Clips of Maliki killing them all in the infection state he's in right now were next.
Then him lying on the ground.
Then him meeting everyone in the hospital.
It timed out.
"She gave me the crystal and i lost it. She was the one to care for me and she died because i was to weak to save her."
"Now you know my pain." he said letting go her.
"Kill me." he said
"KILL ME NOW!." he yelled at her he was trying to hold in tears.
"You are the Queen of angels." Maliki said holding his head down still "I will except death from your hand." He closed his eyes and waited for the worst.

Pivotkamikazii
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!