Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dark Avengers: The New Generation

Dark Avengers: The New Generation.

a part of “Dark Avengers: The New Generation”, a fictional universe by Brock10.

The Hero's have all gone from the world of the Dark Hero's...... Chaos rules the city of New York, until a new group of hero's appear, unique, powerful, unstoppable...their name-The Avengers. (PM if you want to join.)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dark Avengers: The New Generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Dark Avengers: The New Generation.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:39 pm

Due to unforseen circumstances....

FUCK EVERYTHING!

I will be backing out of this epic RP because I will not be able to post for three weeks straight.... :(

Sorry, life sucks.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:38 pm

is that a joke? or are you serious?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:39 pm

Well, I kinda lied on accident....

Turns out, it's a week and a half, but yeah, life sucks.....

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DustAndEchoes on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:21 pm

Eurgh. That stinks for both parties. Let Brock know I wish him the best.

I'll stick for your post, Wade, before I post.. Aught to mention, though, that I'm a bit preggers. >_> As in expecting any day. So if there's a delay with no OOC explanation, assume I'm kinda at the hospital. If I do disappear, though, I'll probably have the laptop for entertainment during recovery.

DustAndEchoes
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:08 am

Well, what can ya do.

The internet and this rpg site arent going anywhere, so if all else fails we can just resume a few weeks from now.

Just keep posting till the last second

Ill let you in on a little secret, we will be having a Mr. Freeze type of bad guy showing up, for all those who will be away, we could just have him freeze your character and thaw them out at a latter date ;)

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:20 am

Well, looks like its just you and me Nox, and Brom, if he comes back. Pants, are you dropping out now? For those who will be away I will be getting your characters out of the way, they will be here for you when you get back, and if not there are always ways to get rid of characters in a comic, and have them show up in some other storyline.

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:21 am

Ive split my char into two, Astral and a clone, other clones will follow, soon.

Unfortunatly Broc isnt here to approve these clones, so they will be posted in the rpg for now.

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DustAndEchoes on Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:31 pm

Like I said, I'mma still be here until I have to go up to the hospital, and even then, they only keep new moms for 2 days. I'll be chilling in the recovery room and while the kid's asleep I'll have all the time in the world to post. I just might be a tad slower then CONSTANTLY on like I am now. :3

Anyrate, yeah, I've got a hero character all planned out, but I can wait till Broc comes back or until we REALLY need her.

Heads up, Nox, the Hired Help is comming home to heckle the hell out of you until the boss peeks in. >:D

DustAndEchoes
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:04 pm

@ Wade

Yeah, since I'm going to be off for a week, that's fine.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:44 am

Dust, Broc wanted to establish arch-enemies for the characters, but he never suggested one for you, so I am creating one.

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:43 am

Just realized Kevlar is a villain, oh well, you have an adversary anyway

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DustAndEchoes on Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:47 am

WadeJackel wrote:Dust, Broc wanted to establish arch-enemies for the characters, but he never suggested one for you, so I am creating one.

That's because he's just such a loveable guy. :3

But thanks, it aughta be fun times. *rubs hands together*

WadeJackel wrote:Just realized Kevlar is a villain, oh well, you have an adversary anyway

It's all good. If he's anything like what his avatar and brief description look like - rockin the spooky Knight Templar thing - then it should actually be pretty easy. Strikes me as someone with that rediculously strict and slightly twisted sense of Black-and-White, Good-or-Evil, no exceptions Justice. Kevlar is - even at his best - a very dark-grey character, so even if he went about rescuing orphans from collapsing buildings, your boy might not forgive him for all the crimes and outright murder he commited even back when he was Delta, let alone now.

Those Zealot type toons can be great characters, since they can bounce between helping the heroes, too. Or maybe turn on them in the next issue for some percieved sin. XD

Now, then. *uses a cattleprod in the corners to find Nox.*

*Edit*

Also, question. The thing that just happened, here... Does the LVA have one hell of a security issue... or was that some kinda dimension-bending non-reality... thing? Cause one reply has Kev mysteriously reappearing x ammount of time after a gorramn explosion, and the other is just his own personal mindfuck.

DustAndEchoes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brock10 on Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:55 pm

I'm back everyone!!!

Dust, SHIELD can alter reality slightly....but maybe Azrael is just fucking with you? Or the Great Unfathomable one? Or the Mad Titan himself....!?

Also, Wade, I'll let you handle the outright declaration of war between SHIELD and the LVA, and unleash the grunts, so to speak.

Also, Bromander seems to have dissappeared, if anyone wants to run with Phoenix, go ahead. If not, I'll have him!!!
"I have a tender spot in my heart for cripples, bastards and broken things"-Tyrion Lannister.

Brock10
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DustAndEchoes on Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:15 pm

Aw sheet, it's the boss! :D

Welcome back, hope everything went well, considering.

And I just wanted to know because I didnt know if there was actual physical damage to his armor and a time lapse wherein he and everyone else has clear -evidence- something happened, or if he pats himself down, finds nothing physically wrong, and has to muddle out on his own why he's seeing exploding walls.

DustAndEchoes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:26 pm

No, he has some damage, as far as the other stuff goes, yeah kinda, it was all done by Demiurgos, Astral's clone, who does have dimentional abilities, or at least can use the astral plan to travel, basically he is trying to sneak in various places, take heros/villains give them to shiled to clone, and then return them.

Broc I will come up with a post where the other guys are rescued and set free

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:33 pm

Damage to his armor that is, physically he is fine.

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:36 pm

I had Phen go off and lead a group of human heros agaisnst certain criminals, so he an explaination why he isnt there, if you dont want to play the char, if you do, he can just come back

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:49 pm

Dust, Azrael is free to adopt

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DustAndEchoes on Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:00 pm

Aw, heck, I have no idea what I'd do with him. I fail at playing my own toons against eachother. Had a hero, like I said, if we needed her, but I wasnt going to put her in direct opposition to Kevlar or vice-versa. I was just commenting that I liked your concept. >_o

DustAndEchoes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:18 pm

I'll have a post up later or tomorrow- question, did Kreig hear the explosion? If so can I kill anyone who is invading?

Welcome back Brock, what do you want me to do with my symbiotes?

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!