Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dark Avengers: The New Generation

Dark Avengers: The New Generation.

a part of “Dark Avengers: The New Generation”, a fictional universe by Brock10.

The Hero's have all gone from the world of the Dark Hero's...... Chaos rules the city of New York, until a new group of hero's appear, unique, powerful, unstoppable...their name-The Avengers. (PM if you want to join.)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dark Avengers: The New Generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Dark Avengers: The New Generation.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brock10 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:22 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Dark Avengers: The New Generation."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"I have a tender spot in my heart for cripples, bastards and broken things"-Tyrion Lannister.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Brock10
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Dark Avengers: The New Generation.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosxChild13 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:03 pm

Again? lol
If you have one foot in yesterday, and another in tomorrow, you'll piss on today.
Many long for immortality but haven't a clue what to do on a rainy Sunday afternoon
“Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ChaosxChild13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:11 pm

Hope my char applies.

Can I create a personal adversary for my char, who sort of gets in the way when my guy is trying to solve what ever problem we will be dealing with here.

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brock10 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:12 pm

This is a new one, only for members of the other one. This is just based in the same universe, no other similarity. Please, join!!!

Brock10
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:14 pm

Ok, I'll join this one....

Just lemme think of a cool character/power/badass

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:20 pm

Nevermind, scratch that. I have a different idea for a single character who has two personalities, and like the Hulk is good but unpredicible at times, through no fault of his own though.

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brock10 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:26 pm

Cool! Unless any of you want to be villains, I'm gonna make a baddie for each of you guys, if thats alright. Also, I'm gonna have Nick Fury in the works, maybe a good guy....I'm placing no limits on anything here, as far as I'm concerned, we're all runnin' this thing! Just so you guys know, I'm hoping you all have latent abilities, that are activated by an event....

Also, a lot of the plot will be about Latverian and Wakandan terrorists.....

Any other plot points, you guys make up! Its OUR story, not mine!

Brock10
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:30 pm

Awesome sauce! I'll work up a character app asap
I should go.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brock10 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:39 pm

If your stuck for Power Ideas, check out this website.

http://www.superpowerlist.com/randomizer/

Brock10
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:46 pm

Here are the main inspirations for my char, hope no one is using them for thiers

Mysterio, just his suit
Dormammu, just his look
Fallen One, his look

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:57 pm

When will this stop being private? I want in.

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:02 am

Brock, you are creating powers for your chars?

How many powers can each superhero have?

My guy, has two personalities, so thats five powers for each personality, but they are opposites of each other, and while under the control of one particualr personality, that one does not have access to the other personalities power, so its still really only 5 powers. 4 of them are standard superhero abilities, the other 2 abilities effect the behavior of others.

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brock10 on Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:10 am

I'm stealing your idea of keeping these characters bare in terms of...everything. I'm creating a proper character later, they are just antagonists. As for powers, 5 per person is fair I guess. However, if your character has one insanely powerful ability (like, I dunno, breathing in space) that has to count as two, to keep characters balanced. Is that alright?

Brock10
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:18 am

Fine. No thier powers arent too overpowering. As I said my char has two personalities, but he isnt two separete people (well he does look different depending on which personaliy is in charge), so only one set of powers can be used at any oe time.

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brock10 on Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:14 am

Thats absolutely fine! I like the idea of two seperate personalitys and appearances and abilitys inhabiting one person...should be interesting! Also lookin' foreward to the other characters. Also, should I remove the private part of the RP, or not? I made it private purely cause it was set in the Dark Hero Earth, which most people wont know about, so....

Brock10
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:36 am

Up to you

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brock10 on Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:03 pm

Anyone gonna submit their characters?

Brock10
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:40 pm

Im gonna run an alternate universe version of Tanis Nieves and her symbiote.

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brock10 on Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:07 pm

Go ahead, but please remember, she will not receive or know about the Symbiote until after the event.

Brock10
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:11 pm

...Why? I have her working for the military as a Special Operations operative due to her symbiote.

Grahf
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!