Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Darkness Embrace

Darkness Embrace

a part of “Darkness Embrace”, a fictional universe by Zenia.

a student by day a demon hunter/researcher by night. Ciarán has seen a lot in his life but his tough battle lies ahead of him. With his friends at his back and his enemies everywhere he has a long road ahead of him...ahead of them all. ((Need baddies.))

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Darkness Embrace”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Darkness Embrace

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:16 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Darkness Embrace"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"With these hands we will rebuild."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zenia
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] Darkness Embrace

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:19 pm

Can I take a spot as an ally demon disguised as a human?
Kick her ass, Misty! Show her who Ash's true lover is!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aixulram
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:32 pm

Yes you can I don't know if people can see the rules says I didn't make any but I did. Submit a profile for me and I will check it out asap. Oh if your character picture is to big no worries just send me the link. ^-^

Zenia
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:35 pm

I am putting the rules here cause it will be easier for me and everyone I hope.

1: no god moding
2: be respectful
3: semi lit please no net speak
4: please try not to steal all the action
5: if talking ooc please use (())[[]]{{}}
6: no post after post of kissing. Sounds odd but has happened before.
7:ask me before doing something. Regardless if it involves another character, and ask them too.
8: here are the "codes" so I know what you want to be. "protect the lord" is for baddies, "embrace the darkness" is for friends. "Overlord" for main bad guy. ((If you choose him I will talk to you about stuff. But surprises are nice too.))) "money talks" is for merc. I do allow vampire (non twilight) demons angels human and and werewolfs, also half breeds of them but please clarify to for any of the races or if you have another race please ask.
9:I will allow magic but please ask.
10:be sure to write your tools and all that. I need to look them over of course.
11: pics are awesome if you do have a picture but it is too big to show just send me the link. I prefer anime but am fine with almost anything.

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:59 pm

send em my way.

erk I made a mistake on the realms. most of the time it will take place in the human realm or the human/demon/angel one. I made to many. Ah well first rp here. I will explain it to people when the join

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:05 pm

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:08 pm

Yep. I'm figuring the blond will be my demon sister that I never contact. I'm not gonna use her in the story at all, unless the situation calls upon it. So, can I use the pics?

Aixulram
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:13 pm

yes you may use that picture. I really like it.

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:28 pm

Now just submit you character profile and I will be able to check it all out.

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:37 pm

I have a character that I've been working on, that might work for this, but somehow, I don't think so. He's a demon in a human's body and runs a private detective business.
And therefore, — since I cannot prove a lover, To entertain these fair well-spoken days, — I am determined to prove a villain, And hate the idle pleasures of these days.

"And thus I clothe my naked villainy With odd old ends, stol'n out of holy writ; And seem a saint, when most I play the devil."

SinclairWilde
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:57 pm

Sent in!

Aixulram
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:02 pm

SinclairWilde wrote:I have a character that I've been working on, that might work for this, but somehow, I don't think so. He's a demon in a human's body and runs a private detective business.

He could work actually. You can be the guy who can work on either side. And later if you like one more than the other than you can join that side.

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:07 pm

let me post him. He can be that neutral side that just likes to be on whatever side he chooses at that moment.

*EDIT* He's posted. That's what I have on him. There's more about his gender/name/demonic race and the like but I don't want to post too much of my original stuff for a roleplay.

SinclairWilde
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:52 pm

Understandable. It is really well done. I approved him, now you guys can do intro turns like I did. Hopefully we will get baddies soon. If not I will play one, but not the main, I don't know why but I can't play main baddies very well.

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:54 pm

I'm gonna use your intro as a base for my intro. I hope you don't mind.

Aixulram
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:02 pm

Aixulram wrote:I'm gonna use your intro as a base for my intro. I hope you don't mind.

Not at all, go ahead. ^-^

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:26 pm

I just need to eat dinner and then I'll post. I might be able to make the baddie, but he'd have to tie in with Geraint, and then Geraint would have to be friends with the other two characters.

SinclairWilde
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:38 pm

SinclairWilde wrote:I just need to eat dinner and then I'll post. I might be able to make the baddie, but he'd have to tie in with Geraint, and then Geraint would have to be friends with the other two characters.

okay but if you don't want to be the baddie I am sure I can find someone to be one. Dinner is important all irl stuff is. Especially food.

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:39 pm

I was thinking up a scenerio, and you know how Geraint's assistant needs human blood to open a portal to hell. Well, Luna doesn't and so she would end up being very valuable. Just a thought.

Aixulram
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!