Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

15 days and counting until...

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

The general community forum — the Main Lobby is where announcements can be made, games can be played, and stories you can trade!

15 days and counting until...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CriminalMinds on Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:37 pm

National Novel Writing Month

Located here

What is NaNoWriMo?

NaNoWriMo is basically National Novel Writing Month where writers around the world go insane and try to type out a novel in 30 days. Basically 50,000 words. You start on the first of November and finish on the 30th. You can't count any words that you write before November, but you can spend your upcoming days planning and plotting everything from scenarios to characters.

I have completed 50,000 words twice, back in '09 and '10 and I love the challenge. I'm going to be doing it again this year with my latest novel idea.

Are you? If so what is your user name? Have you completed NaNo before? What are your NaNo problems? This is a NaNo discussion thread!

So chat away here about NaNo.

Who is a fellow NaNoWriMo with me?

:D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CriminalMinds
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: 15 days and counting until...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Awinita on Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:57 pm

Funny thing is that I already got a thread for this Crim, its in the writing forum, But I am in on it this year again, my sixth year doing it too!!
"What happens in Hyperspace stays in Hyperspace" ~ Cynthiana of House Kuat concerning her and her husband Radimus' 'training sessions'

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Awinita
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Storyteller Visual Appeal Person of Interest Tipworthy Beta Tester Lifegiver Property Buyer Bug Hunter Greeter Cult Leader

Re: 15 days and counting until...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leif Cauldor on Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:49 am

As much as everyone wants me to write, I don't think I'm going to join in on NaNo this year. I've had a severe case of Writer's Block for ages now. I think it's thanks to my failed published book.
As babies, mustn't we learn to crawl before we walk? Then, why as adults do we speak before we think?

Leif Cauldor
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!