Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dead Seasons: The Red Autumn

Dead Seasons: The Red Autumn

a part of “Dead Seasons: The Red Autumn”, a fictional universe by Wake.

In the Kingdom of Nallan, the high king prepares to step down and appoint his eldest child in his place. But, just as the first red leaves prepare to fall, an ancient forgotten curse is released upon the unsuspecting kingdom. (reboot in consideration)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dead Seasons: The Red Autumn”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Dead Seasons: The Red Autumn

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow44499 on Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:07 pm

To insanity and beyond then! (Derp moment)
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shadow44499
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:15 pm

Okay I'm going to set this down as a ground rule from now on. The info pages are not ooc chat forums. Only write in them if you are adding something to the world.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crazygumbomb on Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:20 pm

Whoops...

crazygumbomb
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:21 pm

Well, posted. Not my best but hey! Half asleep. We have a bandit now.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Group Theory Visual Appeal Property Buyer Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Valkyrie on Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:27 pm

I'll defer until Saxious posts, but I'm looking forward to it . ^_^
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

The Valkyrie
Member for 13 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:30 pm

It's alright Crazy, just didn't want those threads to get cluttered is all.

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crazygumbomb on Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:42 pm

Question: how would you signify that something is a sound effect in writing?

crazygumbomb
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:48 pm

Depends, whats the sound? Object in motion? Object hitting something?

Wake
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Valkyrie on Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:03 pm

If it's something like 'clank' or 'thwack' or whatever, I usually just italicize. So something like: "Her feet hit the ground with a muffled thud, and she took off running into the forest," or whatever. I feel it gets the point across without too much visual clutter.

The Valkyrie
Member for 13 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crazygumbomb on Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:46 am

Well, my first posts up. I was planning on making it longer, but i just decided to include that part in a later post. Hope you like, but feel free to give me your honest opinion :o)

crazygumbomb
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow44499 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:03 am

So Wake... You mentioned something about you own singular character, will it be another stubby person with a beard? :D

Shadow44499
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:31 am

Awh yea. Sunday morning, no pressure, cold pizza, colder soda, and an RP getting in gear.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Group Theory Visual Appeal Property Buyer Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow44499 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:10 am

Eyup. Though it would have been more preferable to wake up Sunday afternoon as opposed to morning.

Shadow44499
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:15 am

I enjoy the time all the church goers around here bugger off. The quiet is pretty nice when their untamed children are absent.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lakeview24601 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:20 am

Watch yourself, Hazezon, I'm one of those untamed children.
Image To love another person is to see the face of God Image

Lakeview24601
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:22 am

Do you run around outside at 4am just beneath my window screaming and shouting and starting idiotic fights with a cheap strumpet of a girlfriend that end in police being called out for domestic violence, then? If so, I can't promise I won't celebrate your eventual death.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow44499 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:34 am

Sounds more like Gremlins than children Haze...

Shadow44499
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:40 am

Wouldn't eb surprised if it was some sort of hybrid really.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow44499 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:41 am

If they start screening Snow White on a Projector against the side of the building board your windows and vents.

Shadow44499
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lakeview24601 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:08 am

Holy cheese, Hazezon, what kind of churchgoers live in your neighborhood? o.0

Lakeview24601
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!