Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Demon War: Battle for the Heart

Demon War: Battle for the Heart

a part of “Demon War: Battle for the Heart”, a fictional universe by Sora112112.

The time is here for all the female demons to fight for happiness! Will true love end this deadly war? Or will all the female demons be wiped out and one remaining?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Demon War: Battle for the Heart”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Demon War: Battle for the Heart

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:15 am

Oh my god Mirror! haha I used to do the sidewalk thing all the time (:

Edit:

Quick question, should I be posting when she first arrives on Earth or like.. has it been a few weeks or so?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:21 am

Going by one of Sora's earlier posts. Post just after she first arrives on earth, for the first time.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:05 am

@desire I know! I do too! :P

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:05 am

Yes, the demons have just arrived on earth. They have nothing besides the clothing on their backs and are unfamiliar with the area.
"They all belonged to each other: the lament of those who yearn, the laughter of the wise, the cry of indignation, and the groan of the dying. They were all interwoven and interlocked, entwined in a thousand ways. And all the voices, all the goals, all the yearnings, all the sorrows, all the pleasures, all the good and evil, all of them together was the world. All of them together was the stream of events, the music of life." -Hesse

RainWish
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:52 pm

Alright thanks. (: I posted, it's horrible but it's up.

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:11 pm

Funny thing is, I actually flipped a coin when I wrote my latest post. I had different scenarios planned for whatever side of the coin.
'The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate. Entrusing his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the Arcana are the means by which all is revealed. It matters not who you are, Death awaits you."

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:52 pm

doub;e post... but how exactly is Aura supposed to meet with you? Aura's not going to make the fist move against a 'man whore', as you called yourself

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:27 am

Thief must be really hungry after just missing feeding time and he has the person who usually feeds him conveniently passing right by him.
*wink wink* *nudge nudge*

It was the best way that i saw to get them to actually meet each other in a semi realistic way.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Virile on Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:46 pm

Hey, would it be too much trouble for me to reserve the nature demon spot?
EDIT: Haha, nevermind. Just noticed there are twelve characters. :P

Virile
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:36 pm

@Qetzo: I love it (: Posting now ! :DD

Edit

Alright I posted, sorry again if it's bad.

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:30 pm

Truthfully I had no clue. And xD Him being a manwhore is just a comment made by his manager because she's trying to convince him to stop messing around with so many girls. Like he takes his work seriously but he loves girls too. So she's afraid he's going to get caught by the media and a scandal will appear. Long story short....Anyways! I think we accomplished that well enough. :3 I will kidnap you. You will be like "wtf" and Rin will secretly take you to his lair! Muahahaha....I'm kidding. Totally kidding. Ha...Haha..>.>

Although I usually wing things. So if Aura says no...I still have a plan even though I don't know it yet. Although Rin might get his butt kicked by an air demon. o.o But nonetheless. Your choice. I'll just wing it. I think were doing a good enough job. I think. Figuring most of the meet ups on just random meetings on the street...Where someone trips..blah blah blah..Yesh. We should be okay! xD
"A stupid man’s report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."
O.O

Akantha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:33 pm

"Where someone trips..blah blah blah.." Haha Akantha, you trying to say something about my dog-pulled-trip ? o.O

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:00 pm

@ Akantha the funniest thing is, I didn't even see your last post on here when I just posted, talking about the possibility of you being a kidnapper. That post was very ironic, consider its you whose breaking the seal

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:11 pm

LOL. Desire don't worry. Your trip was very smexy like. Trust me. ;D Plus I use those types of scenes too so you just made it magnificent.
And yeah breaking things is my..uh...>.> Duty? Woot! I really just want some hot cocoa. Badly. Really badly. Along with a slice of pizza. >.< Like now. Anyways I'll post back in a few but your post was awesome. I like it! :)

Akantha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:08 pm

Haha why thank you Akantha I thought it was pretty smexy too (;

Oh, and I posted.

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:54 pm

Bah, Short post is short.

Next one will be better as almost assuredly ill have to describe the flat.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:33 pm

I posted, but please excuse any spelling errors or choppy sentances... I didn't get a chance to proofread it >.<

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:12 pm

I hate the new way they have the posts!!!!! >.< I don't know if there's a new page unless it's late so...If anyone wondered why my last post was redundant...Thank you for not killing me. I scrolled down and didn't see my post so I decided to repost it in a different way. I fail boated that. BUT Rari your so pro. So so pro. Thanks

Akantha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:26 pm

I had a feeling it was something like that. I hate it too. I liked it better when the last post was the first you saw. Ah well. I look forward to your next post

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:22 am

This format was actually asked for by other RPers. They wanted to make it easier for people to read older posts back but it sucks donkey [insert word here] for the more recent posts.
IMA FIRIN MAH LAZAR!!!!!!!

O o

/¯/___________________________
| BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH­­RGH!!!!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Image Image Image Image Image

Sora112112
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!