Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Devil

Devil

a part of “Devil”, a fictional universe by Chihari.

He saw her when she was just a little girl, her light captivated his heart.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Devil”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Devil

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:44 pm

Awwww we don't hate you. *Hugs*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eli the Walker on Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:13 am

We love you more than . . . . . . something that we really love.
"I'm sorry, but this is the first time I've been beheaded." ~ Alexander Blackwell, shortly before his execution.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Eli the Walker
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:48 pm

<.<
>.>
Just a heads up, I'll be outta town and won't be able to post on Thursday DX
♫♥♪He Got That Super Bass♫♥♪

Chihari
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:44 pm

So it's only Thursday you won't be able to post? Okay. Have a nice trip.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:12 pm

I have to say, seeing Satariel adapting to Earth is adorable and comical. It's so cute!!!

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eli the Walker on Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:49 pm

Incendia, not so much.

He's not as emotionally open and sensitive as Satariel.

Eli the Walker
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:01 pm

Hey I think Incendia is doing pretty good too. In all honesty I think these guys are adapting well to Earth. It's the girls I think will have a harder time adapting to the Demon World. I mean, the guys had the advantage of knowing about Earth and having the ability to see it right? The girls will be heading in blindly pretty much.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowCorridor on Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:54 pm

I'm alive! Sorry it took me so long to post, and thanks Resurgam for taking slight control of Rocky and moving him along. It helped me out a lot. Also, it kinda seems like you always know when I can't post...you psychic or something?

On a last note! I love the clothes you picked out for Rocky!

RainbowCorridor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:39 pm

I love the pet name 'Twitch' it's the best hahaha!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:02 pm

I forgot all about poor Twitch, I'm so happy you came up with such a hilarious moment! Lol

Chihari
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Resurgam on Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:59 pm

Hey, Rain! Good to see you back. I'm glad you liked the clothes and my bringing Rocky along in my posts. As for being psychic, nope, and I'm not stalking you or anything... by the way, do you have to close your curtains at 6 pm? It makes it harder to see what's going on. ;)

Resurgam
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:39 pm

Hehe you know Rain, I find Rocky's name to be a bit of an irony since out of the three, I see him as the 'sweetest' one hehe. In other words he has a soft personality. I think it's great we have these diverse chars here hehe.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowCorridor on Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:32 am

@Resurgam Gasp! I was wondering where the bush beside my mailbox came from. I was sure it wasn't there a week ago!

@Zodia Thanks. He is a little sweetie isn't he? I love having funny, sweet characters. I also love his name. Infact, the entire reason I created him, was because I wanted to name him that. (Also, I anted to pair him up with Naruto.) Such a beginning the poor guy had!

RainbowCorridor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Resurgam on Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:28 pm

So, I was thinking of how the boys' true identities should be revealed to the girls. I got the idea that, once the couples have had a chance to develop feelings for each other, the boys could be attacked by one of their enemies. The ensuing fight would reveal that they're not human. This battle will take a while to set up, so we still have plenty of time left to put the characters on a few dates with each other. Of course, this is subject to the GM's approval.

Also, Eli... I think I've given Incendia a bit of a challenge. I hope it's not too much, else I might have just signed our death warrants...

Resurgam
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:37 pm

Oh man!! Will this fight take place after prom? I ask this because I am planning that attack on Taura and it will put her in the hospital for a day. But this will be fun!

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eli the Walker on Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:05 pm

I have a feeling that Incendia won't be able to beat that thing without revealing he isn't human.

Though, he should be able to handle it . . . hopefully.

Eli the Walker
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:37 pm

I think that's what he intended Eli. That was his plan on how the girls found out they guys weren't human.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowCorridor on Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:14 am

Oh man, now I'm really excited! Rocky gets to fight too, right?
Because, he can transform into more than just a cat. He can be anything.

RainbowCorridor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:33 am

I'm back peoples! :D

I absolutely love the idea! *stamps it with the seal of approval*

Chihari
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:19 pm

Yay you're BACK :)!

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!