Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Devil

Devil

a part of “Devil”, a fictional universe by Chihari.

He saw her when she was just a little girl, her light captivated his heart.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Devil”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Devil

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowCorridor on Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:06 am

Thanks! ^-^

I can't wait to get the school day started! It's going to be so exciting!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RainbowCorridor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:36 am

Oh goody!! hehe. This part I've been waiting for since the rp started hehe. I think everyone here is doing a great job too. I really am enjoying reading about Satariel's past.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:32 pm

Yay they're finally here :)!!!!!!!!!!!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:43 pm

You know I was thinking that Satariel and Alice should meet first before he meets her friends. That way they can already have that connection. Just a suggestion hehe. Because you know once her friends enter the picture, they're going to make it hard for Satariel. But I guess this is one reason why his friends are here too hehe. They can distract Taura and Shaylin lol. Sorry I have all these scenarios in my head hehe.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowCorridor on Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:46 pm

Wow. Sorry that post is so freaking long!

Anyway, I agree with Zodia. I think Alice should be in their second class, and then all of them having a class later on. Of course, Rocky and Incendia isn't going to leave his side, but Satariel won't let them give Alice a hard time, as if they would in the first place!

RainbowCorridor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:05 pm

Hehe I found your post entertaining to read, Rainbow. And when something entertains me, I read pretty quickly so for to me the post didn't feel long hehe.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eli the Walker on Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:28 pm

I figure I should do a flash-back now.

Maybe show-casing how Incendia never really got loved by his parents in a "proper" way. Or not. I don't know.

Also: I figure I'll just post what the Vigil uniform looks like, just for reference.

The Royal Vigil's Hand. Only Vigils who directly protect the royal family are permitted to carry this sword.
The Vigil's Step. Note: the sole of the boots are black, not orange like in the picture.
The Vigil's Ward.
The Royal Vigil's Shroud. Note: color of cloak determines an important fact of the Vigils. Most are seen in dark gray cloaks, however those guarding the royal family where black, and the direct Vigil of the king wears a white cloak.
The Royal Vigil's Cap. Nothing particularly special about this, except that like cloak color: it distinguishes a Vigil who directly guards the royal family.
Also, Incendia likes to wear a pair of white gloves, as well as a white short-sleeved shirt. He's just that way.
Last edited by Eli the Walker on Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"I'm sorry, but this is the first time I've been beheaded." ~ Alexander Blackwell, shortly before his execution.

Eli the Walker
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowCorridor on Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:05 pm

I love this whole flash back idea! I've already started thinking up the next one!!

RainbowCorridor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Resurgam on Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:35 pm

Okay, I've put the boys in Alice's classroom. I think by Rain's post we should be in third period, but I've left it open to adjustment.

Rain, your last post was really long as well as fun to read. I think I'm bad influence on you.

Eli, thanks for posting those pics. It helps me to visualise Incendia. As for the flashback, I think you should do one because it's a great way to shed light on your character. But there's no rush, you should take your time and write and post one when/if you feel ready. I think I posted too much backstory to begin with and I'm going to take a little break before I think of writing any more.

Resurgam
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:20 pm

I am really liking this flashback thing. I am beginning to think to try it myself. Lovely and Chihari, what about ya'll?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:30 pm

I think that would be a great idea! I'm sure they have some pretty wild stories from the past and it would be awesome to see why they're such great friends! =D
♫♥♪He Got That Super Bass♫♥♪

Chihari
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:18 pm

I agree Zodia! It seems like a great idea! I'll try it out :)!

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eli the Walker on Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:18 pm

I'm trying to think of which of the friends that Incendia would most likely fall for.

Eli the Walker
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:03 pm

Hehehe, hey it's all up to you but I have to admit, I like your char best out of Incendia and Rocky hehe.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eli the Walker on Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:39 pm

Well: it's also up to the girls to decide as well.

Also: I have a feeling that Incendia may need to beat somebody up. Some guy maybe taking offense to the Prince's attitude during lunch. He'll show the people watching that he's a "Martial Pacifist" of sorts. As in: he'll pass-a-fist right through your face.

Eli the Walker
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:45 am

>.>......*shrugs*

Yay for flashbacks! :D

Chihari
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:03 pm

I hope you guys don't mind I added prom into the mix!

Edit: Hey were did everyone go O.O!?!

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowCorridor on Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:32 pm

Love the prom idea!

I'm here! I'll post soon, promise!

RainbowCorridor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:36 pm

Hey Rainbow, you might want to edit your post for Alice left the cafeteria.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Resurgam on Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:48 pm

Whoops, I'll have to edit mine as well. On it now.

EDIT: Post edited, with a cue for Incendia to step in.

And sorry for the delay, I'm having a busy hectic day.

Resurgam
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!