Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Devil

Devil

a part of “Devil”, a fictional universe by Chihari.

He saw her when she was just a little girl, her light captivated his heart.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Devil”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Devil

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:00 am

I am sooooooooo happy this is going so well! I haven't been this entertained in a long time @.@
♫♥♪He Got That Super Bass♫♥♪

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chihari
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Resurgam on Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:48 am

Due to popular demand (just kidding, I was planning to do it anyway) I'm going to keep posting the rest of the flashback, broken up into smaller and hopefully more manageable pieces. I'm glad you guys are interested.

Rain, re: your last post, I don't think I mentioned the trip would only take two days, did I? Satariel may think he's a real charmer, but I don't think even he could persuade Alice to join him that quickly, unless he took her out to a pub and slipped a tranquiliser into her drink. I was thinking it would take at least a week, maybe more.

And I'm excited to see how the two groups will meet, too! I think there will be some culture clash between the demons and the humans, especially with Satariel because he's the most insulated and clueless about the human world. I'm having lots of fun imagining how he'll try and fit in on Earth.

Satariel: Rocky, there's something wrong with my school uniform. It's identical to everyone else's.
Rocky: It's supposed to be.
Satariel: What? But how are we supposed to tell each other's rank and social status? No one will know I'm a Prince.
Rocky: That's the point. There's no rank in school, everyone is supposed to be equal.
Satariel: Everyone... equal? These humans are more insane than I thought!

Seconded, Chihari!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Resurgam
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowCorridor on Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:01 am

I could have sworn you did somewhere, but I'll change it! No problem :)

That's hilarious. I can Incednia having trouble too.

Teacher: Satariel! This is gym class, get moving!
Incendia: Don't you speak to the prince like that! You have no idea who you're bossing around as if they were one of you, you-muffled voice-
Satariel: Aha! He's correct. Humans should never -muffled voice-
Rocky: -grabs them and drags them to the boys locker room-

RainbowCorridor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:04 am

*Rolls on the floor laughing.* HAHAHAHA man this is why I love OOC chatter hahahaha. I think out of those three, Rocky is the sane one hahaha.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:16 pm

I'm SOOOOOO EXCITED :)!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:41 pm

Oh here's a question for all of ya'll. Do you in any way relate to your char here? As for me, I certainly do. I am very protective of those I care about. And like my char, I am pretty observant. The other thing we have in common is were both blonde hair, blue eyed, and wear glasses lol. I am certainly not rich though lol.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowCorridor on Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:48 pm

Me and Rocky share some traits, like the level-headedness. I think that's about it though, considering Rocky is A guy with black hair and blue eyes, and I'm a girl with brown hair and brown eyes!

RainbowCorridor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eli the Walker on Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:08 pm

I like to read and I'm very protective of my friends.

That, and I like to dress nice. :P

Also: I think something that would be really awesome would be a duel once the kingdom discovers the prince's choice. Not a show-duel like what the prince is used to either. . .maybe even between Incendia and one of his own parents. i.e; They protest. In anger, Incendia challenges anybody willing to a duel for Satariel's right to marry her. Incendia's father/mother steps forward to answer for the king and queens' mutual hatred for the decision. As a result, one of his parents possibly die, or it's called in Incendia's favor for the sake of neither royal family member being robbed of a Vigil.
"I'm sorry, but this is the first time I've been beheaded." ~ Alexander Blackwell, shortly before his execution.

Eli the Walker
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Resurgam on Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:47 pm

I like to put a bit of myself in each character; not enough to make it self-insertion, though. Like Satariel, I have a problem with authority, am stubborn and prefer to do my own thing. I'm bored of the routine of my life and eager to have exciting adventures. I come from a slightly traditional family, with grandparents and distant relatives who are eager to meddle in my life, including my choice of partner, but I intend to do my own thing. And I have made romantic choices which my family would definitely not approve of, which is why I didn't tell them. So I sympathise with Satariel quite a bit.

I'm not completely like him, though. For one thing I'm neither royalty nor a demon, which I think is a real shame. Also, I don't stalk people and spy on them... seriously. *looks shifty*

Eli, that duel sounds exciting. I'm already thinking of ways Satariel's honour could be challenged. Hope you do something like it when the opportunity arises.

Resurgam
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:18 pm

I'm like Shaylin when it comes to being adventurous(I like jumping off of tall things :D), I don't get into fights quite as often as she does though, and they're usually never serious, except when I fight my sister over candy and video games, but she always sits on me so I lose DX Oh and I'm pretty blunt, but other than that we're different. I really do wish I had a vespa though =/

Chihari
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:49 pm

Well I'm like Alice when it comes to caring, but everything else no! I'm more blunt and a little bit more mean if someone gets on my nerves. I'm almost the polar opposite of her :)!

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:45 pm

I don't know about about ya'll but I think the boys need to catch up hehe.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:49 pm

Agreed! @.@

Chihari
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eli the Walker on Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:25 pm

Well: don't blame me. I can only move as fast Satariel.

Eli the Walker
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:43 pm

Awww I was just playing hehe. I am just getting eager here.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Resurgam on Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:16 pm

Sorry for holding things up. It was my turn to post. You know how real life is. ^_^;

Resurgam
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:01 pm

Hey it's okay. Real life should always come first. That's always been my #1 rule for whenever I get online.

Oh I think the girls should fastforward at one point since in Satariel's post he mentioned that the next day was a school day. I would think that when the girls did their sleepover it was on a Friday because normally they don't do these kind of things on weekdays. What do you think Chihari?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Resurgam on Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:22 am

Eli the Walker, I thought your last post was pure class. Rain's last post was good too. Just thought you guys should know. I'm enjoying everyone's posts here, but especially Rain's and Eli's because their characters are currently interacting with mine and doing a fine job.

Rocky and Incendia's posts are always in character, absorbing, and strongly written, introducing cool new ideas and developing plot and character. Nice work, guys. Makes me happy to be in such a roleplay. It'll be really fun when our characters meet the girls.

Resurgam
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:44 am

Yeah, I think it'd be best if we just skipped ahead to Monday so that everyone's on the same page ^-^

Chihari
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:29 am

I posted and my school day has already started! :)

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!