Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dieties of Rumble!

Dieties of Rumble!

a part of “Dieties of Rumble!”, a fictional universe by That One Guy.

An unrealistic and more fun type of rp. Deals with Hindu Mythology and takes place in Bangladesh. Gets more serious than funny as time goes on.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dieties of Rumble!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Dieties of Rumble!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:57 pm

Lifely: Ohhh no no, I was basing it more off of the fire aspect than anything else. Ilania and her sister are very flame-based. FIERY PERSONALITIES AND FRICTION OF PUNCHES and nonsense. The warrior part didn't matter (or occur) to me quite as much, since I imagine there's an assumption among young'ns that Gods are powerful--at least in fantasy environments. Possibly not here. Perhaps that's where I went awry.
Plus Surya was veeeery loosely googled 'cause I wasn't sure I'd use it yet. IS SURYA A MAN? Swore it said Goddess. Let me look that up a second time.
Nope, you're right, male. <3 ...He's not one of those herm Gods is he...? Christ, I'll look it up later, I'm not even done with the basic profile. IT'S NOT EVEN FOR ILANIA AGH

Guyly: I don't even have the guilt part dammit I wouldn't dream of making up a Hindu deity though, that's gotta be some form of sacrilege. I'm agnostic-Buddhist, besides, it'd feel weiiiiird.

.............. Hum. Speaking of Asian beliefs. Screw the God idea. I'm going with Hanuman. I know my shit with Hanuman. HOORAY FOR UNRESEARCH OPPORTUNITIES!
ImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:13 pm

@Wudgeous~ See, I say offensive things when I'm not paying attention. I am convinced I will be reincarnated into a dung beetle now...

agnostic-buddhist? I've never heard of that before D: That sounds so badass...*is in awe* I have no religion, I'm pretty sure gods or deities would kick me the hell out for being such a goof. The song Gabriela y Rodrigo did on Hanuman is my favorite guitar song. Jegus they are so magical together O__________O
(°□°)┻━┻
FUCK TABLES

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

That One Guy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:40 pm

LOL I'VE NEVER HEARD OF IT BEFORE EITHER, to be very honest. xD But my family's Buddhist, my school raised me on basic Buddhist teachings, then around highschool I decided I was agnostic buuut couldn't shake off Buddhist ideals (like concerning sin and reincarnation, yeahh) completely. There's my personal religious evolution for ya. I'm not really part of an agnostic-Buddhist organization or anything, fffffff~

Dude, I am SO listening to that as soon as I am out of the Art Studio (someone else has music playing, I'd feel inconsiderate hahaha). I LOVE GABRIELA Y RODRIGO! Their Nightmare Before Christmas cover is the only song I know of them, but I was so. In. Love. Looking forward to this one. <333

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:51 pm

Have we resolved what year Ms. %#()#$@(%(@#($(@!*# is going to be in yet or are we still waiting for some consensus or decree?

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:53 pm

We are waiting.

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:56 pm

But are we as awesome as Seymour?

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:59 pm

JESUS CHRIST I HATE YOU.

Except no, because I saw Bender's Big Score. So HAHAHAHA TOO FRIGGIN' BAD, I KNOW HE LIVED A HAPPY LIFE. u____u ... Though I guess Fry was at sea for twelve years. Ehm... never mind. :(

(edit: dude did you like, change that message three times)

For serious though, can she be a junior?

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:02 pm

Yes I did change it because at first I couldn't find a good pic, then I changed the text because it didn't remark about how Seymour is awesome, and while being fast-fossilized by Bender might be better, one should not leave your best friend/dog (they're the same damn thing) at home for twelve years to chase a narwhal.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:04 pm

Double post because I just realized there's a lot of juniors.

Would it be awful to have a second year Queen? I genuinely don't feel like she'd work as well as a senior, honest to goodness. I don't know though. WHATEVER YOU WANT, GUY! I bend to your whims.

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarcasm on Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:06 pm

YES! I'm the only second year at the moment <3.

Don't leave all alone xD....though I doubt El would mind if she was the only one O_o.

Sarcasm
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:08 pm

No, remove your shackles and rise up against the oppressor! Though I really don't have much of a stake in what year she's in.

We did kinda have a little discussion about hard work being worthless in the face of natural talent recently, so she could have gotten there that way, but I personally give into an oppressor who not only let's me rip shit up with criticism, but rewards me with gifs for doing it.

Edit:
Official Announcement: since there are only two second years in the entire school, we have cut back on their funding so they will be assigned to one small bed in one small room in hopes a budding romance will occur.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:25 pm

-chuckles-

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarcasm on Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:52 pm

......XD.

No words just....xD.

Sarcasm
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:23 am

@Lifecharacter~ Image

@Wudgeous~ For as badass as this chick's personality is turning out, her young Queen status is ok by me. If you were anyone else but Wudgeous however, I'd probably put my foot down...just so you know *blows kiss*

Have you listened to the song yet!? It's so addicting isn't it? I can never listen to it just once.

I now ship El x Ilania

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:33 am

Dude. You know Ila's also totally the student protest type, right? She doesn't mind the lack of personal space because she can be content living in a box with her crazy yoga magic; but give her the idea that rights are being intruded on (and she's not entirely not-gullible about this) and she will be breaking windows and smacking people with crudely written wooden signs. And kicking them so hard her toes go straight up their noses.

She's going to get her ass expelled, maan, roleplay hasn't even started. :'(

She's no natural talent though--not completely. c: (OKAY MAYBE LIKE HALF NATURAL TALENT OKAY) You know those crazy younger siblings who desperately follow in their womb-buddy's footsteps? Yeahhhhhhh.

JENSEN ACKLES. JIM CARREY. AUGUHGHHHHH THIS WEBSITE KNOWS MY WEAKNESSES OVER AND OVER. (Okay I am not attracted to Jim per se, but I loooove him.) Also, your gifs are amazing.
Oh you, One Guy, suuuuch a charmer~*~ <333 THIS SONG, BTW, IS.
Mine, because I am downloading it. Holy shit these two know how to make music. Gonna look up more'a their stuffs.

Lastly: MMMMM EL, BBY, C'MERE AND GIVE ILANIA SOMETHING RIGHT IN THE KISSER~~~
Thank you, El, for not being a guy. Not that perverse little replies can't still be construed but kjsbdfkjsdf.

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarcasm on Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:47 am

Only way to describe how I'm feeling right now xD. This roleplay will DEFINETLY be amazing.

As for the rooming..

"Giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirl how you doing? ;D"

Sarcasm
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:47 am

Diablo Rojo is the next best song (in my opinion), more of a drum beat to it, but in actuality they just tap their hands on the base of their guitars. It blows my damn mind because I swear those are damn drums....but they aren't!

Too much tumblr stalking gives me all dees gifs! Jim Carry is so shameless it's beautiful. <3

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:30 pm

-feeling left out and needed to join the gif party-

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarcasm on Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:04 pm

LOL! Artik that Gif is just..

Win<3. xD

Sarcasm
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:37 pm

I approve of that gif.

Do you guys want to start posting today or tomorrow?

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!