Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dieties of Rumble!

Dieties of Rumble!

a part of “Dieties of Rumble!”, a fictional universe by That One Guy.

An unrealistic and more fun type of rp. Deals with Hindu Mythology and takes place in Bangladesh. Gets more serious than funny as time goes on.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dieties of Rumble!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Dieties of Rumble!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:08 pm

I believe everyone's done except for a few bits of coding to make things look pretty so whenever you feel like making the starter post.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:37 pm

I dooon't believe I can post until Monday-ish, because of ehm. Correge. :( More specifically, humanism class and a painting. BUT AFTER THAT I'M FREE! Cross my heart. <3
ImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:41 pm

I'm good for posting any time. Monday...I probably won't be able to because I have school, play-pit practice afterschool, then a 4-hour giftwrapping shift at the mall. I won't be getting home until like 10p. >< But today, tomorrow, saturday, sunday? I can post any time. ^^ So any time you feel like making the started, I'll be good.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:43 am

And now, we wait. Wait for That One Guy to post. The Bear is ready when you are.

"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:58 pm

SO, this birdy came by to me just now, and apparently it says that if you take a peek at the tab, you'll see a new link has suddenly appeared. Hm, wonder what that could be....
(°□°)┻━┻
FUCK TABLES

That One Guy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:14 pm

in case some of you are dumb:

it is the IC, the IC is now open for business, just make sure you go read the posting rules in the tab IC.

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:09 pm

Ok, awesomesauce. Just one thing, do you want us to do what you did, like start at the beginning of the day and skip right to the end or what? 'Cause Robin is probably going to be asleep at nine o'clock (his personality and all that).
Break Me But Never Beat Me

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:16 pm

However you'd like to do it really.

And actually, it isn't really skipping. It is just that the whole transfer of Kali into Charlotte took four hours.....if that makes any sense. The end of charlotte's post is supposed to feel really sluggish and dark, her soul is going dorment and all that nonsense.

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:16 pm

A'ight, let me take this here moment to announce: IF ANYONE WANTS FRIENDSHIPS WITH ILANIA. FUCKING GO FOR IT. Or PM me. Whatevs.
This is a lass who thrives in connections; she'll be a complete flatterer and know all your first names (at worst, after a couple finger clicks), and maybe your birthday. (Not that you'll get anything.)
She'll hang out with just about anyone without developing especially close personal ties, especially if you're a loner because she pities losers "Because why not?"

Anyone familiar with Hiruma Youichi? Ahem. Hiruma's little black book. She has something similar. It's nowhere near as perfect of a collection of data (she's only a second year, sheesh), and she doesn't use it for the evils of blackmail... much. Later on she'll be referring to it and jotting notes more often. Call it a hobby.

She'd know your social security numbers if she were a senior

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarcasm on Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:35 pm

Same here, if anyone wants to be "Friends" with El, let me know. She probably won't invite anyone to slumber parties but she'll end up tolerating you a bit more ;D.

Sarcasm
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sangranor on Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:41 pm

Do you have any positions left in this RP? I'm interested in joining if ya do :)

Sangranor
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:00 am

I'm pretty sure it's all original characters at this point so, yeah we have reasonably limitless openings... just don't take the positions already listed here.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:10 am

I pmed the new guy with old-still open openings, and explained the going-about of making an original.

I think poet's and spectrum's characters would make an adoraboo couple, or at least friends, and as for everyone else, I think we should all totally hang. Charlotte has to fallow Poker Face Christopher around, but she'd be kinda in with the royalty treatment since she's not able to compete. El is Ilana's roommate, so there is that connection...yah, we could do this thang.

Lifecharacter I couldn't help but notice, you have taken such a darned liking to my profile setup haven't you? All of your damn profiles are such flattery to my set-up skillz <3

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:26 am

You shipper, you. xD

Ilania seems like the type who'd jump straight to marriage, imho. I don't know... why, exactly. Her love life just seems sooo low-key it's possibly nonexistent. But we shall see, sir, we shall see.
But yes. Hanging! (Not the, um, execution method. I sure hope not.) Ilania will happily arrange that for everyone but Charlotte >:((( FOR EVERYONE, ILA, NONE OF YOUR JEALOUS SASS. So if we ever wanna go to a beach or a theme park during some break, she will happily round y'all up without fail. Like cattle. Beautiful cattle though!

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:34 am

It makes things look distinctive next to the people who just bold/underline... like I did before I saw that sheet.

I'm pretty sure everyone ships El and Ilana after I made that random announcement of small rooms, one bed, and romance. And considering Chris is going to basically fill the role of the stoic, I might end up having my second character socializing more, just as soon as I finish her and decide who to spring her on.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:41 am

I can't help but ship, I ship in real life too my boss and that cute surgeon

WUDGE I HAVE AN IDEA, it's more like your idea, but I'm coming out and saying it. I think Charlotte would admire Ilana very much for being such a strong minded woman, but Ilana would hate her cause she stole her damn thunder and because she's a busybody miss princess. Charlotte would likely be oblivious to such dislike however, and continue to try to make friends with Ilana, I say we have fun with that and make it a 'thing'.

We should also do events like you suggested, beach time is fun!

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:57 am

And there we go. Still need the personality but that has more to do with me hating putting my thoughts into concrete words when it comes to something so flexible.

I feel like if we had a few more characters this would end up as a harem series with Ilana as the protagonist. We gots a tsundere, a shy foreigner, the goddess inside the foreigner, a motherly teacher, the possible attracted enemy, and maybe a few guys if we feel like putting some heterosexuality into the yuri mix, but that's not necessary.
Last edited by Lifecharacter on Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:58 am

God that would tear Ilania apart. xD On what hand it's like "Aw yeahhh ego stroke, yeahh bby gimme some of that lip" but on the other hand "RARG LOLITA PRINCESS THUNDER THIEF"
She'll try sooo hard to keep disliking Charlotte. Like it's an olympic sport. It will all be so awkward and I love it.
.... I like how Charlotte's the older one...

BUT OKAY. EVENTS. YOU PROMISED! Pinky promise.

Spring this new child on Ila, Lifecharacter, we can have a threesome

[Edit because SOMEONE POST FAST]:
I feel like if we had a few more characters this would end up as a harem series with Ilana as the protagonist.

YES.

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:04 am

XD, Yuri is damn amazing, and it doesn't get enough credit at all. Sausages can just leave, just, just leave.

Amita was accepted years ago.

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:12 am

Last edited by Lifecharacter on Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:58 am, edited 3 times in total.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!