Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dot Hack Rp: New Awakening (OOC: and Sign ups)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Dot Hack Rp: New Awakening (OOC: and Sign ups)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:34 pm

I'll do it give me a god damn minute Cave naruto >.>

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PENGU on Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:36 pm

*beats soki over the head with a giant club*

Post a ic now, a paragraph will be better then nothing. Then I will post some thing every one can join in on.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PENGU
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:40 pm

v_V shut your yap before i feed you your cousin i need help on thinking of a name for a new Home city V_V

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PENGU on Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:43 pm

Zoir?

Its a city name I came up with about seven years ago.

Its a owned name but you have my permission to use it.

PENGU
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:50 pm

thanks -__-

here's the link you damn Bird.....dot-hack-new-awakening-t26189.html

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RayCaptain on Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Soooo...should I just come up with a few skills for my char? I mean it seems like a LOT of people have no idea what their skills are...

RayCaptain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:54 pm

up to you i don't care just make it believable...

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PENGU on Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:59 pm

Actual level cap should be 30 in the rp.

So no member/ player of the game( non-moderator) can level past 30.

Also im making my post as we speak.

PENGU
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoyKagome on Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:11 pm

I guess i'll assume I was accepted.

BoyKagome
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:15 pm

yeah everyone was accepted sorry V_V been really hazzardous and the damn Penguin has been giving me hell >.> Sorry this is my last post for awhile i'm heading to bed for now night all....

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PENGU on Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:16 pm

Soki wrote:yeah everyone was accepted sorry V_V been really hazzardous and the damn Penguin has been giving me hell >.> Sorry this is my last post for awhile i'm heading to bed for now night all....

I love you to soki...

That wasn't gay or any thing...

PENGU
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:45 pm

Pengu....your just a wishful bird XD no need to say you love me everyone secretly Admires my can do bad-ass attitude and secretly everyone wants to be like me.....-sighs sadly- but their not good enough to be like me....

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PENGU on Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:46 pm

We need every on to post in .Hack

So O.o also find people to join, or post again...

PENGU
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saikotsu on Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:32 am

...you two obviously know each other. Just watching those last few posts makes me actually WANT to argue with one of my friends. He knows who he is.
"There is none so blind as he who will not see" -William Shakespeare
"The characters make the story, not the other way around."-myself
"One thing you can do is cry for her."
-Kazuma The Shell Bullet
"Sometimes, the only way to win the battle is to never let it occur."
-quote from Pot Shots.
unique-way-battle-t24456.html

Saikotsu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiwawa on Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:40 am

I don't think they know each other irl <.<" they're just both idiots. *smiles cutely* my idiots!! *tackles Soki* This is my Nii-chan with such a huge ego he can give a piece to everyone in the world and still have the biggest ego known to man. :D *cuddles Pengu* this is my buddy Pengu, his character in another rp is basically going to be my character's tag-along, and he's going to be a CUUTTEEEE penguin x3. But yes, both idiots and both mine >:D *runs and hides behind Saikotsu* careful they might blow up now.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Kiwawa
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:57 pm

Username:Airyn
Character class:Wavemaster
Character appearence:Image
Character Level:10
Character Skills:Spell Casting,Healing.
Second Character Class:Twin Blader
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: Very High
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: Low

Kaida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RayCaptain on Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:13 pm

I've got a sneaking suspition that this is going to be one freaking amazing RP. I mean the personalities in here <_< hehe...or it could be a disaster and die within the next week. Well I'll do my part to keep it awesome but I'm counting on you all to pull your weight as well.

RayCaptain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PENGU on Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:16 pm

Let me tell you guys some things about .Hack.

If you are player killed, your character is trashed. That means you will have to build up a new one. That also means leveling back up from 1 to what ever level your last character is.

Second, If I do a private message or party message in the role-play, then only those who I send the post to in private/party will hear it. That means right now in the rp we are all talking in channel 1 in the rp. Channel 1 allows universal speech, here is some examples in chat in .hack

Private message:

"hey kiwa whats going on these guys are a total drag" said a private message to kiwa from Pengu. (this would mean only Kiwa got the message, no one else would know what I said but her, also she could copy and paste it to others, unless she does that no one will know about the massage).

The same concept goes with party messages, all those in your party can read your party messages. Those who are not will not be able to hear your messages/ voices.

PENGU
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:20 pm

yeah totally spaced about that sorry flightless buddy

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PENGU on Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:42 pm

Soki wrote:yeah totally spaced about that sorry flightless buddy

No worries on my side, I decided it was best to clarify this up now then later.

PENGU
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!