Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dot Hack Rp: New Awakening (OOC: and Sign ups)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Dot Hack Rp: New Awakening (OOC: and Sign ups)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:10 pm

Well everyone should have heard of this Anime and the Game The world where it is based....I'm doing this rp as a new reversion of The world with new classes based from a Final Fantasy stand point and using some of the old classes From Dot Hack.....The story is we're Gamers in this world, but theres a secret behind the game....something about it that is sucking us into it deeper and deeper until theres not much left of us in the real world except our bodies. I've started this one while i work on another one i started but i plan on this one being just as good ^^

Classes: Older Classes that are from the Series Please choose one ^^ and later on you can have a branch class http://dothack.wikia.com/wiki/Class

The newer classes that I'm going to steal from Final Fantasy XD are: Samurai, Mystic Knight, Red Mage and... Beastmaster

Now the Character sheet: For Gamers,

Username:
Character class:
Character appearence:
Character Level:(This is just a figure your level really doesn't matter but let's be realistic we all just started so nothing above at least a thirty XD)
Character Skills:
Second Character Class:name it already and later we'll discuss when you can get it.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ok bad guys....Are Moderators of the world turned evil And yes there will be THREE good Moderators But I'll be choosing those through Samples in pms ^^

The bad moderators Character Sheet:
Username:
Character classe:
Character Appearence:
Character level:(Anything at all your a mod)
Character skills:
Second Job:
Guild you control:
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Good Moderators: (Everyone who wants to be one send Me a character sheet and an entry post:

Username:
Character classe:
Character Appearence:
Character level:(Anything at all your a mod)
Character skills:
Second Job:
Guild you control:

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Re: Dot Hack Rp: New Awakening (OOC: and Sign ups)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saikotsu on Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:48 pm

wow, I was just thinking of creating a dot hack rp on my way home today, and here is one right here.
Real Name: Eric Johnson (uses translation software so he can understand others)
Username: Saikotsu
Character class: Adept Rogue(Planned path: Blade Brandier, Dual Blade, Dual Gunner) wait, by older classes, do you mean the non-g.u classes?
Character appearence: He wears a lightweight vest which cuts off above his stomach to reveal a semi-toned six pack. He wears pants with a "mud flap" on the back similiar to haseo's second form. He has green, somewhat spiky hair, that somewhat covers a green bandana with two tails that come down to his shoulders. His purple eyes are framed by the usual adept rogue tattoos. In his current form, they form a semi-circle on the side the eye is on (right-right, left-left), with spikes going outward from the center. like the drawing to the right. (okay, so I didn't actually draw) --( () () )--
Character Level: 10
Character Skills: He competed in a special event against three other adept rogues, and won the ability to multi-trigger after he gets his second form. He has Repth, Vak Don, and Zan Rom. He has the first two blade brandier skills (can't remember the names at the moment.)
Second Character Class:Mystic Knight (is that the class from final fantasy five that imbues their weapons with magic effects?)

My question is, if we choose adept rogue as our first option, do we still get the second class? if not,
then my path would be, Blade Brandier, Dual Blade, Mystic Knight.
Last edited by Saikotsu on Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"There is none so blind as he who will not see" -William Shakespeare
"The characters make the story, not the other way around."-myself
"One thing you can do is cry for her."
-Kazuma The Shell Bullet
"Sometimes, the only way to win the battle is to never let it occur."
-quote from Pot Shots.
unique-way-battle-t24456.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Saikotsu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:57 pm

Username: Deathwielder
Character class: Adept Rogue (Edge Punisher)
Character appearence: Image
Character Level: 25
Character Skills: Repth, Vak Don, Vulcan Pha
Second Character Class: (well i really do have to work for it but my second choice is Flick Reaper and Dual Gunner)
Last edited by The Afterman on Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.

"But are you gonna kill her off?"
"It's not your decision. I love the character, she stays!"
"Yeah, well the only thing love's done is put you in this position; I say kill her off!"
"Yeah, but you say a lot of things -and how's that work? You're a bicycle."

The Afterman
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RayCaptain on Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:18 pm

Username: Arms_of_Sorrow
Character class: Dual Gunner
Character appearence: http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee24 ... raggun.jpg
Character Level: 17
Character Skills:
- Double Trigger (Target: Unit, Normal, SP Required: 0, Job Lv. 1)
- Rapid Fire (Target: Unit, Piercing, SP Required: 18, Job Lv. 7)
- Scatter Shot (Target: Unit, Piercing, SP Required: 23, Job Lv. 13)
- Point Blank (Target: Unit, Normal, SP Required: 37, Job Lv. 17)
- Shine Down (Target: Unit, Normal, SP Required: 43, Job Lv. 21)
- Judgement (Target Unit, Piercing, SP Required: 102, Job Lv. 30)

Second Character Class: Knuckle Master
Last edited by RayCaptain on Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

RayCaptain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xerox on Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:24 pm

Name:Xerox
Username: Maraek Gond
Bad Moderator
Character Classe: Flick Reaper
Character Appearance: http://dnd.chrisnye.net/Images/EladrinWarlord.jpg
Character Level: 698
Character Skills: Wicked strike, Lotus flower, Reapers touch, Heavenly wheel, reapers dance.
Second character job:Blade brandier.
second character skills: Sword flash, Ogre sword, Lateral moon, Razer's edge, Disaster sword, Devil sword.
Guild you control: Soul Weavers.
Last edited by Xerox on Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Xerox
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiwawa on Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:43 pm

T~T Nii-channn!!!! I don't understand any of this it makes my brain hurt *sits in corner clutching teddy*
ImageImageImageImageImage

Kiwawa
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Falling on Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:01 pm

Username: Sword-of_Raiden
Character class: Twin Blade
Character Level: 18
Character Skills:
Sparrow Counter (Target: Unit, Aerial, SP Required: 15, Job Lv. 3)
Thunder Spark (Target: Unit, Piercing, SP required: 22, Job Lv. 4)
Thunder Dance (Thunder, Lv. 2)
Sphere Bullet (Target: Area, Aerial, SP required: 36, Job Lv. 16)
Tri. Strike (Target: Unit, Piercing, SP Required: 18, Job Lv. 7)
Chaotic Strike (Target: Unit, Aerial, SP Required: 27, Job Lv. 14)
Second Character Class: Steam Gunner
Last edited by Falling on Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:55 am, edited 3 times in total.

Falling
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demondicex on Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:07 pm

(Used on of my old charicter's. Hope everything is ok.)

Name:Jaffar
Nickname:The Angel of Death, Reaper
Class:TwinBlade
Appearance: http://fireemblemblog.files.wordpress.c ... jaffar.jpg
Primary weapon: Death daggers look at my pic.
Level:25
Skills: Being a twin blade he is well balenece in attacks, and magic. He is extremly fast due to the fact that he uses his charicter as an assassin/thief.
Last edited by demondicex on Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
People come people go. Thats never gona change. The only thing certin in this life is that nothings certin. Once you reliza that pick up your shot glass, and revolver. Because understanding that means you'r life is already at it's end.

demondicex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoyKagome on Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:11 pm

Uh question Soki, are we just using our own selfs as the muns behind the character?

BoyKagome
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiwawa on Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:17 pm

Real Name: Maxine Clark (Fluent in Japanese, if it isn't the english version.)

Username: [Shatter|Sequence]

Character class: Twin Blade

Character Level: 5 (newb xD)

Character Skills: Dragon Rage, Tempest Strike, Orchid Dance (if I totally got the character skills wrong please tell me <.<")

Second Character Class: Samurai

Kiwawa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saikotsu on Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:57 pm

I edited my first post, for those of you who may have missed it, and I posted a question on it as well.

Saikotsu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Falling on Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:52 am

Um, has this been forgotten about by everybody?

Falling
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:40 pm

nope least i haven't i'll be starting the IC soon ^^

My character sheet

Username:Knight
Character class:Twin blade
Character Appearence:Full link is with Helmet on http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh27 ... urai-1.jpg Second is without the helmet http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh27 ... /Soki3.jpg
Character level:717
Character skills: He carries every skill of a twin blade
Second Job:Samurai
Guild you control:Swordsman of the World

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Falling on Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:30 pm

717?! I thought we were starting with levels 30 or below? XD

Falling
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:47 pm

i'm a mod V_V you should really READ my first post...you good be one of the two good mods with me or be an evil mod i just need a character sheet pmed to me and a starting post >.>

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiwawa on Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:54 pm

Nii-chan I would be a good mod it's just that well...I don't know what they do XD

Kiwawa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:09 pm

x3 they monitor the game basically your one of the bosses you set up ideas and give it to the gamers like you can make Events in the game or make Festivals in the game...it's all up to you as the mod. X3

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Falling on Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:17 pm

Nha, I'm no good as a mod. Just ask Xerox, I'll kill us all XD Well, I did read your post, I just wasn't expecting your level to be over 100. You know, maybe 99 or 85. Just my thoughts though

Falling
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:51 pm

kinda why i'm one XD i'll be the main and Xerox is a mod...a bad one though XDDDDDD

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Falling on Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:55 pm

Yep. What are the difference between mods. Like in this series, not just good and bad?

Falling
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!