Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragon Age: Damnation

Dragon Age: Damnation

a part of “Dragon Age: Damnation”, a fictional universe by Fammikins.

No longer considering new characters. An alternate universe based off of the Dragon Age: Origins game with some tweaks here or there. Will not be limited to Ferelden nor the main quest. note; will include DA: 2 lore at some point!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragon Age: Damnation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Dragon Age: Damnation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ara on Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:16 pm

Flus are no fun, glad you're getting better. >< I've never really watched that show.
Just watched Inception on the new Blueray player we have on the new 60" flatscreen we got. I'm still getting used to the difference between high def and standard def. It was awesome though.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ara
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:54 pm

In other news, I love this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fammikins
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:08 pm

hehe yess that's awesome >3 and nooooow I have posted Ryuu is also worried about Cash >3

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:42 pm

So...

I'm working on these maps and wanted to know if y'all would like to help me by telling me the exact location of your characters?
Self Proclaimed, Master Realm Weaver: need help creating a RP? PM me!

Vivid-Minds; a society of sophisticated RPers and Roleplays. Join us?

...LIVE in your world, ROLEPLAY in mine...

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:51 pm

About here, one dot is the main group and the other is in Lothering where the newcomers are gathered.

edit; thanks again for agreeing to work on maps. Annnd somehow that pic came out wonky, editing~

editedit; fixed!

Fammikins
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:58 pm

NP.

I was just trying to place the character's exact location in Lothering. But, I'm not really sure if its needed.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:11 pm

Well, just in case you decide you'd want them anyway, Tiaryn is presently on the roof of the tavern. 'Cause she's like that.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:48 pm

I'm not finished with the thread yet, but here are the maps. Just thought you all might wanna take a look.

Ferelden Map

Lothering Map

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:49 pm

Looking awesome Fly!

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:20 pm

Awesome! What do the numbers stand for in the Ferelden map, though?

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:14 pm

No idea. @3@

Alright just to make further announcement we have two new characters courtesy of Yuri; Sialance (Bloodmage) and Andor (Guardian). While I'm not accepting new characters from outsiders (oh aren't we an exclusive bunch?) I'm still permitting current players of DA: D to create more characters up to the maximum capacity of four each.

Within my next post (I'm going to wait another day or two for Incognito to sign on, I dislike leaving players behind) would everyone be alright with me booting the group to Lothering? We can assume they at least napped until the afternoon of the next day or something.

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:52 pm

I''m fine with booting ahead.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Incognito on Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:57 pm

Well sadly you're going to have to leave me behind! Im swamped with schoolwork and tests. I have four papers due and it's just crrrazy up in here. You all have permission to take control of my character until I can return and resume my regular posting routine.

Incognito
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:45 pm

Oh shoot, sorry you got busy Incognito~good luck! We can all more or less puppet Raelnor as need be.

Alright. I'm going to focus on my post and shove the group into Lothering coupled with a time-skip to the next afternoon; if anyone has any objections speak up.

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:13 pm

FFFFFF finally posted; kept getting delayed from benign assigned tasks. @__@

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:17 pm

lmao, that's okay ^^ i think i'll dish out a post for Ryuu, i think i'll have a good idea for his entrance into Lothering X3

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:29 pm

Schweet. I'm going to focus on my Dalish soon~Cash will be playing his pipes for gold on a corner somewhere. xD Starving musician!

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:35 pm

And Antius can do tricks... And scare the townspeople and get tied to a stake.

Antius: Mage burning?! Are we in the Black Age now?

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scythe Massakür on Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:35 pm

Pardon, mes amies, is this still accepting entries?
Scythe Massakür's quote of the month:

Women are like whiskey: pleasing to the eye, warming to the heart, and the cause of the world’s worst headaches.

Scythe Massakür
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:38 pm

Antius is a terrible person. xD;

Sadly Scythe, no. We're already fairly stuffed with party members, about 22 now I believe.

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!