Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragon Age: Damnation

Dragon Age: Damnation

a part of “Dragon Age: Damnation”, a fictional universe by Fammikins.

No longer considering new characters. An alternate universe based off of the Dragon Age: Origins game with some tweaks here or there. Will not be limited to Ferelden nor the main quest. note; will include DA: 2 lore at some point!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragon Age: Damnation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Dragon Age: Damnation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Incognito on Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:43 am

Haha, I didn't even know the original plan was to have turn-by-turn. Hell, I've just been posting whenever I can.

PS: This battle is epixxxxxxx

PSS: Raelnor has an awesome butt

PSSS: I lied about Raelnor's butt.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Incognito
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:47 am

it's all fun and games until your making fun of your characters own butt XD

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:50 am

Raelnor does indeed have a fine butt. As do Incognito and Soki. 8D *group grope*

Well it was my intention at first but theeen laziness struck and I stopped caring. More fun to just let everyone have free reign of their posting as they see fit when muse strikes.

Fammikins
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:57 am

heeey my butt is not for grabbing >.> <.< besides I've no ass >.> it's just well muscle i guess would be a way to put it >.> last person to slap my ass hurt their hand XD

Edit: and in other news Ryuu is gonna try and steal the kill of the hurlock general...for shits and giggles and hopefully come out unscathed I've not decided yet >3

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:11 am

My dear Soki, all butts are meant for grabbing.

Annnd if Ryuu does that I can totally see Sev having a fit.

Sev: FFFFFF DUDE SO NOT COOL IT WAS MY KILL YOU LOOT NINJA.

They'll more than likely develop a healthily competitive friendship.

Fammikins
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:13 am

of course XD and he's going to do it in a very amazing fashion x3

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Incognito on Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:32 am

rofl, just try to do it before the three Henlock cut Raelnor in half.

Incognito
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:35 am

oh he's already done something to help him ^^

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:45 am

yay my larges post ever ^^ and i hope it was as enjoyable to read and picture as it was to write >3

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:53 am

Very nice post~I'll slap up a reply and then pass out for sleep.

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Incognito on Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:56 am

rofl, just try to do it before the three Henlock cut Raelnor in half.

Incognito
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:03 am

o.o daja-vu?

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:43 am

Finally posted after fighting sleep...sleeping now. Night all~

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:14 pm

LOL. Fammikins, Antius will then retort by singing the praises of the ancient arcane warriors, innately superior to the regular warriors nowadays. :P

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:01 pm

Yeah that'll just make her angrier. xD;

They'll be fun to have interact~

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:14 pm

And she'll love how Antius could gain years of combat experience with just one spell. :P

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:43 pm

Well...

Been MIA from, well everything. But, my intro is in and my character will meet up with everyone in Lothering. The post is a bit lengthy, hopefully it will make for a nice read.
Self Proclaimed, Master Realm Weaver: need help creating a RP? PM me!

Vivid-Minds; a society of sophisticated RPers and Roleplays. Join us?

...LIVE in your world, ROLEPLAY in mine...

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:55 pm

It doesn't seem to be showing up fly, or at least, not to me. Are you sure you posted it?

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:21 pm

Eh...

Fam isn't on and so my post isn't up yet. She posts for me since I can't post in the RP tabs...

So my announcement was a little prematurely made as I thought she was online. Still partly true though. haha

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:23 pm

Ah. I see. Thanks for clearing that up.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!