Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragon Age: Damnation

Dragon Age: Damnation

a part of “Dragon Age: Damnation”, a fictional universe by Fammikins.

No longer considering new characters. An alternate universe based off of the Dragon Age: Origins game with some tweaks here or there. Will not be limited to Ferelden nor the main quest. note; will include DA: 2 lore at some point!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragon Age: Damnation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Dragon Age: Damnation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:47 pm

Wooooow...

Well I'm not sure what to say about that. Kinda feel stupid... >_<

Guess I better get started on a post. haha
Self Proclaimed, Master Realm Weaver: need help creating a RP? PM me!

Vivid-Minds; a society of sophisticated RPers and Roleplays. Join us?

...LIVE in your world, ROLEPLAY in mine...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:57 pm

Don't feel stupid! And get to a post whenever you'd like. Right now Jasper is spying on Blysse, Cash and Ryuu chilling in the forest while Severia was left to guard camp with Kujo and Asmara is interacting with Antius in the Kocari Wilds which is nearby the wildlands the main group are camping in.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fammikins
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klause on Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:19 pm

Curses...Okay, Almostinsane and Kurokiku don't panic yet...Let me just adjust my post. I wasn't entirely sure how close your characters were to the fire, so I just took a shot. I'll have it changed so it is more appropiate with Kurokiku's newer post.
Could use some members for this RP, a fantasy, strategy RP.

Klause
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:53 pm

Ok thanks for the overview.

It seems like a map would be great for this RP. And some sort of character log or journey log.

Also, this info my be given in the posts...

But what is the party's first quest/mission. And where are we starting at and is the begging of the RP going to be relative to the game campaign.

Once again, sorry if this is all covered in the beginning post, I haven't started reading yet, but I will soon.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:02 am

If you know anyone who is good at maps, lemme know. xD; Otherwise I'll see what I can do tonight. And chara logs may not be such a bad idea although I'm not sure how to incorporate those.

Well it's covered on the main page; Ostagar fell two weeks in the RP's time. Right now the main group is trying to focus on getting allies and are hoping to reach one of the main races kingdoms for an alliance treaty against the darkspawn. Dunno which yet since the group has not decided and have been busy lifting their skirts and prancing nigh out of reach of Loghain's men.

Fammikins
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:14 am

If I can find the actual map from the game, then I have no problem doing it. I could even update daily or every couple of days.

As for the log, I could do that as well. Just give me time to brainstorm, to figure out what information would be displayed and what not. I was thinking it would be similar to the in game menu...

But, ok. I should have a intro in tonight or by the morning. And my second character not long after.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:40 am

I would owe you so many cookies if you wouldn't mind doing that. I just don't want to overload you since you have your own projects and life, y'know? But uh, if you're offering...*shoves into a cubicle*

Take your time on the intro. Looking forward to it~!

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:50 am

I posted o.o not my best being sickly effects; it seems my higher functions hope it was at least moderate enough if not i'll correct where is needed -cough- nyah...sickly.

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:57 am

It was just fine, I'll be typing up a reply soon~aw Soki go get some rest if you're ill!

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:59 am

nyah can not due to the fact the couch is my bed and we're watching movies i can not sleep in my own bed due to the extreme cold and the fact my windows are poorly made causing wind chills >.>

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klause on Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:13 am

Well, if you want the game map with all the sites on then Here you go. Not every single site in the game is located on this map, true, but the majority is.

Klause
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:03 am

Posted; sorry for my delay I was playing DA. >>

And Klause that's helpful, thank you. Although we will be having settings unheard of from the game itself as I plan on expanding the quest more with the help of all of you, naturally.

edit; in other news, I've added one more Grey Warden slot.

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klause on Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:28 am

Yeah, naturally we will expand a bit further than just the game...Which is now bringing an idea into my head...You know how the companions sometimes have those personal quests...If we can come up with a plausible quest for a non-grey warden character, will you consider possibly entering it to the RP (Unless you have a strict plot lin for this RP)

Klause
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:37 am

Well the RP is basically an AU of the Dragon Age world, we'll be incorporating many things and I'll allow many things. And really I'm not too strict with the RP's plot. I want everyone to have fun and contribute as they see fit. So personal quests or anything pertaining to other characters sounds like a fun idea to me! It'd give more depth to the characters as a group trying to get along while still struggling with turmoil. If you have any ideas feel free to express them.

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klause on Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:14 am

Right, I don't think I can get it all formulated today, but I'll send you a PM with my idea for what could be a possible personal quest for Bruce.

Klause
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:29 am

Hey anytime you're ready is good for me. In fact I believe I'll create a secondary OOC thread so everyone can toss in their own quest idears~

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gwenslostinherhead on Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:10 pm

Ah! Dragon Age. I love it so.
Actually, I'm really interested, but i'm new to the site ( but not new to role playing).
So I can't decide if I should just watch or actually submit a character.
Hmmm..

gwenslostinherhead
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:53 pm

It's entirely up to you, no pressure~if you need help figuring out the site I can help you. Likewise if you need someone to gnaw your mind for character ideas. Welcome to the site regardless!

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dragonrose247 on Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:04 pm

Fammikins wrote:@247: Thank you. Ehm. I'd rather not let someone play the actual archdemon, whole god-mode thing you see. Not that I would suspect you of it but...well. It's the archdemon. Pretty powerful to be played. Antagonists are fine but not that specific. And if you're interested in joining the RP, I don't see why not. Just please capitalize things and use spellcheck.

@Soki: No pressure, I just got back from a massage meeting~I'll be a bit slow. A lot of information to process in the aftermath. @__@

@Klause: Good idea and thanks for the heads up!

figured as much lol couldn't hurt to ask. :D i use spell check and grammar only for RP posts actually. hence why i said to check out my one RP i mentioned in my earlier post in this thread. i will try to cook up somethin perhaps in the meantime. probally most likely be a human or dailish battle mage class. not too clear yet, but i am in a RP that is active right now. so i still plan on doing a antagonist role but if things get busy i might perhaps join in later when i have the time. after all, characters come and go as well as pop up in the most unexpected places. providing if you are still willing to take on one more player later in the RP.

until then take care and good luck. i will be reading the RP regardless ;)
Dragonrose247
ImageImageImageImageImage

dragonrose247
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:16 pm

This RP is going to be fairly large scaled so I don't see why there wouldn't be room later on should you decide to join. Good luck to your own RP endeavors as well and have fun out there.

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!