Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragon Quest: Heirs of The Legendary Weapons

Dragon Quest: Heirs of The Legendary Weapons.

a part of “Dragon Quest: Heirs of The Legendary Weapons”, a fictional universe by ZeroTolerance.

As apprentices of the legendary masters who sealed away the demon kings, you are entrusted with carrying out their mission after they disappear. You must wield the legendary weapons to slay the great evil. Based on the popular video game series.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragon Quest: Heirs of The Legendary Weapons”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Dragon Quest: Heirs of The Legendary Weapons.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroTolerance on Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:22 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Dragon Quest: Heirs of The Legendary Weapons."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
I'm a dreamcatcher but only nightmares I caught.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZeroTolerance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] Dragon Quest: Heirs of The Legendary Weapons.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroTolerance on Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:08 pm

The fish are not bitting.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZeroTolerance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroTolerance on Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:18 pm

Let's try this again.

ZeroTolerance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroTolerance on Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:09 pm

Re-try, let's see how things go from here.

ZeroTolerance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby projectdarkeden on Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:27 pm

hey i like the idea and i might be able to get some others to join can you just give me a idea on how everything will work in this one PM me its easier then me checking the forums...

projectdarkeden
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroTolerance on Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:22 pm

projectdarkeden wrote:hey i like the idea and i might be able to get some others to join can you just give me a idea on how everything will work in this one PM me its easier then me checking the forums...

Well, I'll try to explain the function of the rp as simply as I can. The legendary weapons are immensely powerful artifacts that can only wielded by those with of worthy credentials, they are the only known weapons in existence capable of slaying great arch demons, because of this, the masters are entrusted with the duty of taking on an heir if something were to happen to them . The masters are more or less the previous heroes who saved the world a long time ago by harnessing the power of the legendary weapons to defeat the previous demon lords, they were taught to harness the power of the legendary weapons from their previous masters before them and their masters before them taught them, so on and so forth.

The way this rp works is that for some reason the masters are unable to carry out their duty of sealing away the new demon lords and because of that, our characters(the new heroes) have taken up the charge in their place. Depending on what master you chose to study under will affect the legendary artifact you will inherit. Also, each weapon has a special innate ability

These are the following legendary weapons and their co-responding masters.

Sword of Kings-Master Roto

Godhand-Master Lee(my master)

Metal King Spear-Mistress Helena

Dragon's Staff-Mistress Alera

Odin's Bow-Master Ace

Falcon Blade- Mistress Red

Sword of Miracles- Master Shin

Gringham Whip - Master Joker

ZeroTolerance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroTolerance on Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:50 pm

The sword of kings grants the wielder sight beyond sight and the ability to mirror any attack.

Godhand amplifies all your innate abilities, making you a super version of yourself. Sort of like kaoi-ken

Metal King Spear rains down powerful bolts of thunder that can pierce anything

The dragoon's staff can create deadly pyres of flame that can burn through anything

Odin's Bow can fire multiple arrows from a single draw that can turn anything to ice.

Sword of Miracles is the sword of life and restoration, the sword can harm foes while restoring its user.

The falcon blade moves faster than the eye can perceive, it also cloaks the user in invisibility

The Gringham whip harnesses the power of the moon, it creates illusions and can glow and cut like a laser.

ZeroTolerance
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!