Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

DragonBall Z: Before Kakarot[OOC]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: DragonBall Z: Before Kakarot[OOC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Thu May 21, 2009 5:47 pm

I say to you what I say to Chu: Drago is not designed to be all powerful. I only modified him that way because I did not want throw him to the lions (aka Cabbon), the same reason StandardFiend blatently made Apollyon immortal. With Cabbon out of the picture, I can actually water down Drago to the level he's SUPPOSED to be.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Thu May 21, 2009 6:12 pm

My intentions were Cabbon was not to be a main fighter. He would take his role as the LSSJ he made enemies for the saiyans and caused invaders to come and he wanted all the saiyans to have war. He wanted a saiyan ruled universe and so he invades Planet Vegeta's castle enters his LSSJ without oozaru and fights. He destroyes King Razz and the resistence. He lets some escape(Characters/ few guards) after doing so he takes over and with control over the saiyans starts war and concquers some planets and forces allies to join. So war would begin and Cabbon would be the Secerete Weapon.

During the war we could learn more about saiyans,their culture ect. Cabbon would only come to fight if he called he would be in charge of the planet and slowly loose control of his power. Towards the end he would go LSSJ Oozaru and explode. Anyway during this time Cabbon would become My NPC and I would use Kizan a Tuffle Martial artist who once befriended Cabbon.
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seras on Thu May 21, 2009 6:17 pm

It should have just been a "Hey Chu, cabbon is really strong, can you dull him down a bit" The end... mountain out of mole hills my dears.

To Chu: ....wow...

All: What is with people killing of their characters...?

Seras
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Thu May 21, 2009 6:20 pm

Well I wanted to go to a different character and play Kaiso Cabbon's rival. Cabbon is suppose to die being the SSJ before Broly. I planned for him to face his rival before doing so.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seras on Thu May 21, 2009 6:25 pm

I'll be honest RIGHT NOW... I have NO idea what you are talking about but okay Chu *nodnod*

Seras
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Thu May 21, 2009 6:36 pm

Seras wrote:
All: What is with people killing of their characters...?

I wasn't left with too many alternatives. Apparently, nobody really liked Apollyon except for me, so I decided to let him go in favor of Umber, whom I am hoping people will like. More than Apollyon, at least.

O heart, lament not, for this world is only metaphorical.
O soul, grieve not, for this abode is only transient.

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Thu May 21, 2009 7:55 pm

chulance wrote:My intentions were Cabbon was not to be a main fighter. He would take his role as the LSSJ he made enemies for the saiyans and caused invaders to come and he wanted all the saiyans to have war. He wanted a saiyan ruled universe and so he invades Planet Vegeta's castle enters his LSSJ without oozaru and fights. He destroyes King Razz and the resistence. He lets some escape(Characters/ few guards) after doing so he takes over and with control over the saiyans starts war and concquers some planets and forces allies to join. So war would begin and Cabbon would be the Secerete Weapon.

During the war we could learn more about saiyans,their culture ect. Cabbon would only come to fight if he called he would be in charge of the planet and slowly loose control of his power. Towards the end he would go LSSJ Oozaru and explode. Anyway during this time Cabbon would become My NPC and I would use Kizan a Tuffle Martial artist who once befriended Cabbon.

First of all: This is not Planet Vegeta, dammit! It's Planet Saiya (or whatever the original homeworld was called)!

Second of all: And you think I'm trying to take over the roleplay? You're trying to rule the planet and all the characters on the planet, you incompetent little... *decides not to finish the sentance* The whole idea of LSSJ completely ruins a good story and nobody wants to be ruled by the LSSJ. Besides, it goes against canon legend! The LSSJ destroyed himself and Planet Saiya, forcing the saiyans to conquer Planet Plant and turn it into Planet Vegeta. They were NOT, and NEVER WILL BE ruled by the LSSJ. PERIOD.

Lastly: War degrades culture/religion. All we'd see are what we already see in the manga: a race of war mongers with no culture besides kill or be killed.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seras on Thu May 21, 2009 8:05 pm

...I went to the library and checked out about 24 volumes of DBZ manga.... *trying to distract*

Seras
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Thu May 21, 2009 8:15 pm

Make sure you return them ALL on time. I got pegged with late fees for 15 Dragon magazines a few years ago... I left the country while they were at my house, and when I got back I had $24 in late fees to deal with. But the nice lady at the library the other week waived them for me, since they were so old.

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby will2629 on Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:53 am

If there is any way I could get on this, please feel free to contact me. My email is will2629@gmail.com. I would like for my character I have made when I was 12 years old to be accepted. Please contact me, I would like to let any and all DBZ fans know of my character. I know any or all of my character's abillities maybe impossible, but he is what I created him to be. I guess you can say he is my alter ego or other side of me. Please contact me.

will2629
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:50 pm

@will2629

Consider your character accepted, and you may begin posting in the IC whenever you like.

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!