Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

My dream college isn't actually for humans!?

a part of “My dream college isn't actually for humans!?”, a fictional universe by Ever.

Vampire, werewolves, witches, mermaids... they all are fairy tale based creatures right? They can't exist, not at college anyways!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “My dream college isn't actually for humans!?”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:41 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "My dream college isn't actually for humans!?"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

✦ Ɲєνєя ѕαу gσσɗвує вєcαυѕє ѕαуιηg gσσɗвує мєαηѕ gσιηg αωαу.
Aηɗ gσιηg αωαу мєαηѕ fσяgєттιηg ✦

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: My dream college isn't actually for humans!?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:15 pm

I'd love to reserve a male Vampire Noble. ^^ I'll have a CS in within a few hours, hopefully.

Just one question, what exactly do you mean by;
"-images are to be Anime, realistic, or semi-realistic. I do not want to see a photo of a live person."
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:21 pm

I think she meant by Computer Graphics image, they can appear Realistic.

I actually have a few questions-

1. In regards to the other species, I know their rooms aren't the best, but they aren't run down are they? I am interested in reserving one of those types. Would a unicorn work? If not, I can do something else.

2. Can we only reserve 1 char for now? If you have problems getting people to join, I can always do another.

3. Where is this school located actually? I am guessing it's in Europe somewhere since it was created in 16th c. hmm?

4. Also, I know this is based loosely off of Vampire Knight, but since it's a college, there's not uniforms right?

Okay, that's all I am asking.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:10 pm

@ bandgeek Its a image drawn on a computer that looks realistic but isn't.
@Zodia195 1: They're rooms are slightly run-down, I'll post some pictures of the dorms as soon as i can ^^ And about the unicorn, they need to have a humanistic form
2: You can reserve more than 1 char if you want ^^
3: I haven't chosen a location, its hard to match up the image in my head with an actual place =_= Plus I feel as if it provides a limitation on the RPer too
4: Correct ^w^ Theres no uniforms

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:19 pm

Okay thanks. I'll reserve one of the Other species spots and if you have problems getting people for the other spots than I'll pick another.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hdspencer14 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:17 pm

Reserving the second "Other" spot, if thats okay. I think I'll make a 'hybrid. Part angel, part faerie. Is that cool? Or no?
Realize the impotence of proof reading everything you publish.

hdspencer14
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:47 pm

I'd prefer no hybrids ^^

Ever
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedness on Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:24 pm

Ne-heh~ Hello there,

I've always been interested in school roleplays and all that, and I saw there was a nifty place as a male pureblood in the vampire section. I would be glad to fulfill this place. I know that it is a tricky character choice, but I want to push the limits that I've been through. Furthermore, if you wouldn't mind, I would like to reserves the last other character slot in the others. Considering the limited place, I wouldn't mind giving it out to someone else if their heart desires such.

Another detail: I know that there is a bio skeleton in the introduction, but I've wondered if you didn't mind I don't use those labels. By that, I mean that I wish to do as long paragraphs that will regroup in order what is said in the skeleton. Without any mean, I just find it quite ugly that way of doing a character (though, convenient.)

Regardless, I shall start on the profiles.

Cheers!

- Dementedness

Dementedness
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:17 pm

@Dementedness Sure go ahead ^^ I don't mind, I just did the character skeleton for other to know what I expect. SPots are reserved then ^^

Ever
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:39 am

FYI Ever, HMTL coding doesn't work on the site. Looking at your human char. I don't know what type of computer you have, but I have a Mac and when I created the font for my char's name, I right click on the image and copy the address for it before pasting it with the bbc image code there. Hope that helps.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:48 am

Oh ok thank you Zodia ^^

Ever
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa on Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:16 am

Hi there Ever,
I'm interested in joining. Could I please reserve a vampire noble female?

Issa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:22 am

@ Issa sure, no problem. Make sure to read the rules please!

Ever
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hdspencer14 on Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:02 am

@Ever
In that case, I cancel my reservation. Half because I had an awesome character idea, half because when I tried viewing the main ooc page you had a million pictures up and it took forever to load. So, another RP that I can't get into... what a silly website.

hdspencer14
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedness on Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:02 pm

Hello again,

I've finally posted my character bio, after struggling with the bbcodes, and I'll drop my reservation for the second character I had in mind, due to lack of inspiration for the moment and lazyness.

Regardless, if there is nothing wrong about the bio, I wish you all a great roleplay.

Cheers!

- Dementedness

Dementedness
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chiaki Hamano on Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:30 am

Hello there, I find this rp interesting. May I reserve the Beta Male Werewolf? I'm not sure when I would be able to send in the character sheet but I predict tomorrow or the day after that. Are you okay with it?

Chiaki Hamano
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:00 am

@Chiaki Hamano no problem ^^

Ever
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:05 pm

Just a quick little note; if your character is a drawer/painter and you would like to display some art that your character has done, please feel free ^^

Ever
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:36 pm

That's cool! I just got my BFA with a concentration in painting. I might just put my own stuff up lol.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:44 pm

@Zodia195 That'd actually be really cool if you did ^^

Ever
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!