Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: Duel Academy

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: Duel Academy

a part of “Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: Duel Academy”, a fictional universe by organizedchaos.

Welcome to the Duel Academy! Keep your deck handy because these students are always ready for a duel!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: Duel Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: Duel Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:25 pm

If you want to post you could put hes dreaming or what he experinces in, what are we going with? "shadow realm"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Architect
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:39 pm

chaos duel whever i lost lifepoints i got hit by lightnig and finally pulled a joey and collapsed before I coul call the winning move

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jackrules158
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:31 am

Saw you pop up in the AC revelations one, you play AC?

Architect
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby organizedchaos on Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:21 pm

Dear Everyone:

It has come to my attention that we've reached an impasse.

The duels involving Watt and Blaze have reached a conclusion, with the members of the Trio coming out on top. Tyler and David have fallen into a Shadow Duel-induced coma, though not before miraculously saving their most prized cards. That's just the briefest recap of recent events.

Now, comes the stalemate. Kestrel is nowhere to be seen or found, thus leaving us with no one dueling Alice. Whether he is for or against it, I hereby take control of Sloan O'Syrus until such a time that Kestrel can post. I will be typing out the duel between Alice and Sloan today and posting it in four parts. Hopefully, this will be the jumper cables to this RP's batteries.

Thank you,

Organizedchaos
"It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness."

organizedchaos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:42 pm

yeah i was gettting ready too post there anyways thanks Organized for getting this going again

jackrules158
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 13lazer31 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:00 pm

hey just submited a character as well, seems okay
O o
/¯/__________________________________________ _\
| IMMA FIREN MAH LAZAH, BLARRRRRRGGGHH!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯/

13lazer31
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:34 pm

1) Bro, dont be an idiot make sure you check the thread your posting on, you already have a character here 2) seriously all anyone has to do is put their character to say "who are you?" thats it, instead of letting this die, why not just put it.

Architect
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:05 am

i cant charachter is in a coma

jackrules158
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:42 pm

oky guys come on people really need to post

jackrules158
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brantley92 on Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:34 pm

Calm down first people complain people are going too fast then you complain we are going to slow? Organized is working on the duel between Sloan and Alice so keep your pants on.
I have no beginning, I have no end...
So you're a circle?!

Brantley92
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 13lazer31 on Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:30 pm

we jut dont want his RP to die

13lazer31
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 13lazer31 on Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:34 pm

OK if no one starts posting in the next few days i'm gonna unofficaly restart this RP. meaning I'm going start posting a whole 'nother story from the beginning. (Like an alternate univerise.) and i really don't want to do that, so can we please start posting. the two people who actually are on everyday are in a coma and the newcomer needs some interaction to contiune

13lazer31
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:32 am

hate to admit it but if you have to im so in and me and you can run it lol

jackrules158
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 13lazer31 on Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:38 pm

FINALLY. Now can we start to continue this RP because this is a seriously good rp and i'd hate to see it die

13lazer31
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brantley92 on Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:14 pm

I will not let the RP get a week dead, so you can count on me with that and I'm sorry my post was filled with Dannie did this Dannie did that I was in a hurry.

Brantley92
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:40 pm

you know if chaos doesnt post us three could run this one

jackrules158
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brantley92 on Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:45 pm

Well me and Organized are pretty tight so I will wait for him, but if it is too long I will PM him and sorta unofficialy take over.

Brantley92
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:40 pm

I'm just waiting for someone to ask who my character is so I can introduce the guy who saved someone's life.

Architect
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VarietyBlack on Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:00 pm

Sad that this thing died the way it did...

All I can say is that there were probably too many duels happening too quickly, and a storyline forced to move at an alarming rate. Perhaps if you had slowed it down and had more people who were ready and willing to post, this wouldn't have happened.

Too bad organizedchaos couldn't stay on top of his projects. This would've been pretty good.
"It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness." - Chinese Proverb

VarietyBlack
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!