Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Elemental Spirits Reborn

Elemental Spirits Reborn

a part of “Elemental Spirits Reborn”, a fictional universe by AuroraDawn.

Thousands of years ago the Gods created the elements to protect the secrets but out of hatred Hades killed all the elements and tried to steal the secretes...he failed. Now thousands of years later Hades is trying again,the Gods are re birthing elements

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Elemental Spirits Reborn”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Elemental Spirits Reborn

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AuroraDawn on Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:47 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Elemental Spirits Reborn"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AuroraDawn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Elemental Spirits Reborn

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:50 am

Hey Aurora, can I reserve Chione? c:
Where there is no imagination there is no horror. | Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

My honey I know, with the dawn that you will be gone, but tonight you belong to me
Patience and Prudence

http://www.peacefullyreckless.tumblr.com/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AuroraDawn on Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:54 am

Sure :) and remember thts only the Gods name not yours

AuroraDawn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:56 am

Yup. x3 And if later on you have a character left or something, I'll gladly double up.

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AuroraDawn on Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:58 am

sure thnx :)

AuroraDawn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YurakiMori-chan on Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:16 am

May I reserve Melinoe please? ^u^
↝ ⋮ I'M TRASH BUT I'M CUTE TRASH ♡ 。

YurakiMori-chan
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:09 pm

May I reserve Athena?

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AuroraDawn on Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:34 pm

Alright i hav reserved and i will keep reserving but pls hav ur character sheets done by tonight or tom and wgen the rolepay begins pls make posting consistant or u will be replaced
I dont want to sound mean but i hope u guys understand
Anyway hav fun :)
Make me some awesome characters

AuroraDawn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:55 pm

may i reserve Apatain the earth god i sshould had CS done by the end of the day or tomorrow at the latest also does the teen have to be the same gender as the god or can they be of diffent gender:D
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:21 pm

Is there anything you want for our characters pictures specifically? Like anime or kinda what each should kinda look like?

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:14 pm

I'd like to reserve Ares [If it has to be a female character however I'll reserve Hermes instead.]

Also, do the forms have to be anime pictures as well?

Inspiration
Member for 15 years
Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:17 pm

ha we meet again FinalXD

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AuroraDawn on Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:56 pm

its anime and it dont matter which gender do what ever u want :)

AuroraDawn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:07 pm

Third roleplay in a row...

Inspiration
Member for 15 years
Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:12 pm

yup^.^ strange isn't itXD

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:20 pm

Okay, wow, lots of familiar names here.

Hm... If Hermes is open, I'd like that role... I can always take more roles if need be, also.
I watch the Fates spin my existence, not with baited breath, but with a soft indifference, for I have lived a good life and I shan't regret anything. -Myself

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AuroraDawn on Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:21 pm

alrighty hermes is ur
and thnk u
just to let everyone one there is a new element and God, i added Medusa she will be helping Hades track down the other Elements

AuroraDawn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VengefulCanary on Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:31 pm

may i please reserve artemis if she is not taken?
"Once you let the darkness inside, it never comes out"

VengefulCanary
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VengefulCanary on Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:51 pm

nvm i see she is reserved already if you make other goddesses may you please inform me?

VengefulCanary
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:41 pm

Sorry my character is taking awhile, shell be up tonight or early tomorrow morning.

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!