Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Elenia: The 6 Gems

Elenia: The 6 Gems

a part of “Elenia: The 6 Gems”, a fictional universe by Oblivian.

DEAD (transfered to another RP)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Elenia: The 6 Gems”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Elenia: The 6 Gems

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:26 pm

Lol

Mr. Crow, Magix....

OMG they both start with M. That's it I'm convinced we are one in the same. The proof is right there. We got a mind link cause of it.

xD

Also Sydo and Zet should be best friends. Just throwing it out there lol

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Magix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Crow on Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:43 pm

Before you know it, we'll be completing each other's sentences. XD But, yeah I can definitely see the whole best friend thing happening, it would make sense after all. I can actually already think of a way it would happen too.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Crow
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:44 pm

Dude that's creepy I totally finished that sentence in my head before I finished reading it xD

Sydo and Zet being best friends. Awesome. Just plain Awesome.

Magix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Crow on Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:58 pm

Wow, seriously? LoL That is creepy. Quick, what color am I thinking of right now? XD

Mr. Crow
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:02 pm

Yellow. To answer your next questions 42, Ken Jennings, A butterfly Net, and the Easter Bunny, in that order.

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Crow on Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:13 pm

Very close my friend, but no cigar. I was thinking of Green. To the answers above I feel that the questions to them, are How old is your mother? Who is your hero/favorite person? What did you use do catch butterflies? (Hahaha), and Who was your favorite holiday icon when you were a child?

Watch I probably got all of them wrong. XD

Mr. Crow
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:23 pm

Very close. The first one I actually hadn't intended a question for I just picked a random number, but your question actually does work out since she just did turn 42 lol, the second was "what's the first random name that pops into your head", the third is similar to the first so I will give you that one, and the 4th was just what is the creepiest rabbit around. So you got half not bad. The mental link is strengthening.

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Crow on Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:33 pm

Haha Oh my god, that's hilarious! I can't believe I got the mom one right. lol

Mr. Crow
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:51 pm

Lol neither can I but she actually turned 42 like..... 3 or 4 days ago

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Crow on Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:06 pm

Hahaha That only proves our "mental connection." You would naturally have that on your mind, and I could subconsciously sense your brain waves over the internet.

(That's a load of crap if I've ever heard one lol)

Mr. Crow
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:56 am

Just to let people know, when Crim had entered the camp and said hi, it was in general to everyone there, even if he hadn't noticed them straight away, not poitned towards Zet

The Shadow
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Crow on Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:05 am

Oh, really? Well sorry about that. I just read over it again, and it gave off the impression that he was only speaking to Zet, none the less, it's too late now. lol I'll try to keep a closer eye next time.

Edit: Oops I just realized that you posted The Shadow. Sorry, for not including your character, but it seems like your post is a bit 'off'' though. I think you may have posted too late or something? I don't know, it's 3am here so I can't think right now.

Mr. Crow
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:51 am

Noticed that as well, Raiyla is already in the tent if you could just edit it somewhere around that then it should fit nicely. I must say I am enjoying this roleplay. Thanks again for having me, If I fudge up please let me know ^.^

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:09 am

Yeah, I'll try and be better with my posts so things like that won't happen again (The whole Crim talking thing) and I'll just do a different post in abit.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:12 am

Just a little fyi, Horses sleep standing up. If they ever lie down, it's usually to die. Not sure if that's what you were going for or if it's just a mistake, but just thought I'd throw it out there.

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Crow on Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:34 am

Oh yeah, you're right. I just rememebered that they laid down as well, but I forgot about that.

Haha Hey Tsoibe, you might want to edit your latest post dude. I think you mixed up one of your charcters' names with each other.

Mr. Crow
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:47 am

Well you can train a horse to lay down(I think), not on its side, which would make it easier to get on its back. But yeah they do sleep standing.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Crow on Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:06 am

Yeah, I've seen that before, but they are only trained to do that when someone is about to get on and ride them. One of funniest things I've seen a horse do was rolling around in the dirt like a dog would.

Mr. Crow
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsoibe on Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:13 am

Ups, thanks for pointing that out, Crow.^^

Aside from that, now we are all about to be complete, we may finally start to plan for the reason why all those gem wielders had come together. Well, I just like I noted above, I enjoy reading all those conflicts, but that would be also fun if they aren't all solved at the start, just a note.^^

Tsoibe
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Crow on Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:27 am

Solved at the start? What do you mean?

Mr. Crow
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!