Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Elenia: The 6 Gems

Elenia: The 6 Gems

a part of “Elenia: The 6 Gems”, a fictional universe by Oblivian.

DEAD (transfered to another RP)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Elenia: The 6 Gems”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Elenia: The 6 Gems

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Crow on Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:48 am

Oh yeah, that's what I meant when I said the Light kingdom half, since the world is split in two right now. Sorry for the confusion.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Crow
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Superfly on Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:24 am

Hope you're alright, Oblivian!

I personally think that our next destination should be helping Dugon recover his lost children. :P Ryu made a promise, and Tess owes him. It's character related too, so it's not exactly like it'll be a meaningless arc.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Superfly
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsoibe on Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:24 pm

Glad to hear that you are still in one piece!... I meant uninjured, not the manga.

Anyways, rescuing Dugon's children is a plot for later in the history. They are somewhere deep in the territory of the Dark Kingdom. I guess it would be best if we visit some of the other lands or seas first. Oh, and I wrote it so that most of the Terran territory belongs to the Dark Elenians now anyways.

Tsoibe
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Crow on Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:11 pm

Well what country do you guys think the group should head to? I think they should either head to the Soria or Aquaria, probably Soria first though, since the setting in that country is a forest, (unless Shavnia had a different conception of where Soria is located, as in whether it's on the Light kingdom half or not) and then the Rivercliff river could lead to a giant lake in Aquaria or something. If the group travels through the forest and plains heading to Soria, which in my head is like one big, and thick forest/jungle, then we can say that the origin of the excessive greenery in Soria is due to all the water from Aquaria's environment or something.

This just my thought on things, though. Does anyone else have an idea?

Mr. Crow
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Superfly on Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:26 pm

No complaints here. In the end I guess it's up to oblivian.

Superfly
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Crow on Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:33 pm

Oh I just had an idea about your character, Superfly. What if the group went to the town (before they headed out of Rivercliff), you know to check for survivors and what not, and discovered Tess's father. As I recall, the only people that know Tess's family was killed, were her and Dugon, and Dugon doesn't know anything other than that, so he doesn't know about her father either. It could be interesting to see her reaction if they were to do that. Also, maybe he could be the one to tell about the secret path, since he took Tess hunting and such, and it is his home. (If this doesn't come into play, and we choose to follow a path through the woods, rather than directly follow the river, then Sydo will most likely be the one to tell them about it, or it could be Tess, either way works I suppose)

I'm just full of ideas tonight! XD But, you're right this all up to Oblivian, I'm spitballin' I guess.
Last edited by Mr. Crow on Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mr. Crow
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Superfly on Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:42 pm

I'm planning on having the father be introduced later in the plot. Right now both father and daughter are going to think the other was KIA. I'm planning on having the Father have been moved to the frontlines so the tearful reunion will have to wait, I'm afraid. I do however think that seeing both are Knights, perhaps Tess' father and Sydo know eachother? Perhaps Sydo could ask out of curiosity if the chance ever comes up.

Superfly
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Crow on Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:45 pm

Haha You mind reader you! I was actually going to do just that, but yeah the prolonged reunion works for me.

Mr. Crow
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsoibe on Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:53 pm

Damn you two, now the plots start to swirl in my head again. ^^

I just got a nice idea to visit all territories of the different Elemental races, before we move into the Dark Kingdom. We could try to sneak through the lands of the Sorans, where we learn that the easiest way would be to ask the Aquarians to let us travel over their sea. Than comes the dramatic turn of events! The Dark Elenians launch a large scale invasion on them and the winged people, maybe with the help of one of these chaos shards and a huge fleet. We had to head towards the other side of the front-line, as this one is breaking, there we find the Terran and Blazian as our only way. Convincing the Blazians to start a surprise attack or anything to lessen the defense of the Dark Kingdom on that side, so we could sneak through/over the mountains of the Terrans. (Yes, the last part could be mistaken for LotR, but there is no tentacles and "friend"-speaking)

PS: I do understand if you think my ideas are confusing or you just don't like them, but I had to get them out of my head.

Tsoibe
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Crow on Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:57 pm

That was a bit confusing at first, but I went over the information in my head, and now I understand all of it. The group has to sneak through the Soria, rather than just passing by, because as I recall, Raiyla told Dugon and Zet that her village was overrun by the Dark Elenians. (I believe this should be mentioned when all the group is at the camp and conversing, just so our characters can have knowledge of this.) I'm only an eency bit confused about asking the Aquarians about sneaking through Soria. Are you saying that Aquaria is closer to where our characters are at the moment, and they should go to Aquaria to find out how to get across Soria? (I'm just trying to visualize it all. Here is a very simple deviation of my conception of the positioning of the countries. Link- http://www.jkcrafts.com/images/37-1205.jpg The way I percieve it, is that the blue is Aquaria and it is big because obviously there is a lot of water there, the green is Soria, the red is Blazia, and it is small because well...that is just how I picture it, the brown is Terra, the top would be Light Elenia, and the bottom would be Dark Elenia.) Like I said it's simple. If I had the skills to create some kind of amatuer map then I would.)

The invasion idea sounds a bit too major this early in the story, unless the dramatic turn of events are a set of separate things unraveling that we can build on. I actually think this is a good way to go, but it can't happen too fast. I believe a lot of other minor things need to come into play for this to work out, such as communication between the group and the other countries, maybe a hint or two for our characters to go off on so that they will have more tension and confusion about what the Dark Elenians are planning, there should also to be some kind of conflict between the Blazians and Crim when they see him (after all the ruler/prince of that country deemed him a traitor, so naturally the whole country is going to be suspicious and sceptical when they discover him with a group of other races). Another thing I think would be good, as well as funny, is a conflict between Zet and Marina's father and Zet could get ganged up on and have his ass whooped, leading to a deeper "love" connection between him and Marina lol (that would be up to Magix and Angelwolfchild, of course. I just think it would be amusing to go through.).

I was also hovering around the idea of the group traveling through the mountains in Terra, so that sounds cool. They could encounter wierd mountian creatures or whatever. That'd be another neat thing to include in all the other countries as well, I think.

So I think, if Oblivian is willing to accept any of this, then this idea could be the outline of the whole story maybe. I love it!
Last edited by Mr. Crow on Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mr. Crow
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:58 pm

The Blazians won't do anything if Crim is invovled, unless it is to kill him, the kingand prince are basically treated as gods, so anything said goes no matter if its right or wrong, that is what I'm thinking, the Blazian's country is like a giant desert with cliffs here and there, a few oasises scattered around the place and most people go about by the way of giant lizards, which people ride on and use for such things as carrying luggage.

At least that is sort of my plan. Thing is if Oblivion accepts my idea then it will add more onto the story. 'What is that idea?' I hear you asking, that my friends is a secret which only Oblivion knows about, since I have to discuss it with him.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Crow on Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:08 pm

Ooo The lizard thing sounds exciting! Well I was thinking that the whole country would know about him being a traitor, wouldn't they? Since, Crim is a traitor, then the prince would want him dead out of jealousy or something, right? The people would at least whisper in the crowd and look at him and the group in a wierd way, I think, unless they're just not that type of people or something. Oh and if the group were to try to convnce the Blazians to launch an attack, then they would have to face the ruler, and prince to ask them directly, since their word is law like you said.

Blaaaarrrgh! I know I should be posting, but so many ideas are pooping themselves out of my head!

Mr. Crow
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:43 pm

You just wanna see Zet get his ass beat <_<.

The ironic thing, is water is the one place where Zet can barely do anything even if he wanted too. He isn't the best swimmer and his acrobatic skills are all land based lol.

Magix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:55 pm

Crim already has his arm wrapped up so as to hide the fact that he is a blazian, meaning the only people who know so far are I think Sydo and Ryu. He really wouldn't want to go back to his country, anyone will report him, for fear of him and the ruler/prince, if the prince found out then that a person had helped Crim then they would become enemies of the Country and killed, I'm think we need names for the countries rather than just the race names.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Crow on Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:06 am

Magix wrote:You just wanna see Zet get his ass beat <_<.

The ironic thing, is water is the one place where Zet can barely do anything even if he wanted too. He isn't the best swimmer and his acrobatic skills are all land based lol.

Well I was just being sarcastic. I'm sure Zet could handle a few fishermen, but it would be funny as hell, because it wold seem like his feelings for Marina would keep him from fighting against her people. At least that's what I think would happen.

The Shadow wrote:Crim already has his arm wrapped up so as to hide the fact that he is a blazian, meaning the only people who know so far are I think Sydo and Ryu. He really wouldn't want to go back to his country, anyone will report him, for fear of him and the ruler/prince, if the prince found out then that a person had helped Crim then they would become enemies of the Country and killed, I'm think we need names for the countries rather than just the race names.

I thought the bandaging was burnt off when he went all super-saiyan with the flames? I think it's a little too late to name the countries, because we've kind of already stated in some of our posts what they were called, I think. I know I have, when ever Sydo introduced himself. Oh I have an idea, they could have names, but they would have to be mentioned only as names in the counties' ancient languages. I also think the gems should have names too, and they could be referred to in the same manner as the countries.

Mr. Crow
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsoibe on Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:05 am

@Mr. Crow: You stated just what I was thinking, but with crossing Soria first, than Aquaria, or however you like to call these. That invasion was just to throw over our plan should we decide to sneak through the water.

That's my version of the world of Elenia. (I know I'm a crappy drawer)
(Black=Dark Elenians, Yellow=Light Elenians, Orange=Blazians, Brown=Terrans, Green=Sorans, Blue=Aquarians)
As far as I have read from Oblivian's statements, the Dark Elenians started the war against the Light Kingdom and easily over-powered them. Than the elemental races joined, so the war was now held in a balance, with the Dark Kingdom slowly getting stronger during the war.

Tsoibe
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Crow on Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:49 pm

Okay so I'm going to assume that Rivercliff and the Light Elenian castle I guess, is at the middle of the yellow, and just a little ways apart from each other location wise. That would mean the group has a long way to go to get to Soria, and Aquaria. So, I'm thinking that they will be traveling and heading straight to the half Soria that's not taken over, try to sneak passed the border of battle onto the other side, but they fail(?) and head to Aquaria to try and sneak passed, but they fail again(?) and then they are forced to travel a somewhat small distance away and along the borderline and head back west into Light Elenia, and into Blazia somewhere close to borderline of the main battle. Is this correct?

Mr. Crow
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:17 pm

Crow, I remember on one of my posts saying that Crim had bandaged up his arm, he was alone at the time then he heard Tess and Ryu when they were fishing and went to the noise, and Tsoibe, wouldn't red=Blazians, just because red is viewed as fire rather than orange.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Crow on Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:29 pm

Oh, you're right! I went back and read it. My bad, bro.

Edit: I don't think the color really matters. He was just coloring it so everyone would know which countries he was talking about.

Mr. Crow
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Crow on Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:03 pm

Vex is doing his broadcast again Link- http://www.ustream.tv/channel/role-play-gateway And wouldn't you know it, it is a designing broadcast about a fantasy rp. :P

Mr. Crow
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!