Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

'Ello. I'm new. Sort of.

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

'Ello. I'm new. Sort of.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rin Seiko on Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:27 pm

Actually, I joined around a month ago. I went straight to an RP that Google led me to, rather then anything else. Rest assured, no harm was done. :D For those curious, I am not new to Role Playing. And in case you haven't noticed, I prefer to have good grammar while on teh internetz. I enjoy reading manga and watching anime, along with many kinds of music, eating, long walks away from you, not being sick, food, being thin, Role Playing, an assortment of video games such as Call of Duty, Warcraft 3, Fallout 3, Gears of War, Harvest Moon, and Starwars: The Force Unleashed. I spend my time doing one of the things I said I liked, and I happen to also be the President, or as I call myself Master and Overlord of All I Survey, of the Anime Club at my school. Now, be sure to bow down before the might of Santa, or I'll be forced to eat all my snacks in front of you.
Favorite. Letter. Ever: ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rin Seiko
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: 'Ello. I'm new. Sort of.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Billie_blujean on Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:31 pm

First, food? Fantastic.

Next. Harvest Moon? Delicious.

Anyway, glad you decided to introduce yourself. Hello. :)
~*~*The insecurity is almost as dire as the actual incidents: Much like democratic presidencies, we live in constant fear, never knowing when the next one will occur*~*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Billie_blujean
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ylanne on Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:26 pm

Evening! Let me the second to welcome you here, officially! My name is Ylanne, and I'm the site's resident crime writer. Also an editor and part-time teacher, so I preffurs gud grammers heer. :) I'm advanced/literate in roleplay, averaging upwards of 500-750 words per post IC, and I prefer modern/realistic, but am open to almost anything. . . anime I honestly cannot do never having read any anime (so it would probably fail). But drop me a PM if you need or want anything, or are interested in one on one roleplay, never cybering involved.

I look forward to roleplaying with you!
​“Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing.”
― Arundhati Roy

“The only way to survive is to take care of each other.”
― Grace Lee Boggs

“every day is another chance to practice living out the values that matter most to us. to be our best selves. to be the legacy we want to leave.”
― Mia Mingus

Ylanne
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Storyteller Beta Tester Builder Cult Leader Concierge Tipworthy Donated! Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commander_Caramel on Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:27 pm

Hai Hai! glad you use correct grammar online! Speaking in text is one of the most annoying things I find. Anywho, have allot of fun here! Oh, and dang! Does every school except mine have an anime club!? Ah, well whatever~
http://extremeclay.deviantart.com/- My DA. Please take a look at my stuff ^^

"Indeed, the one who was here is gone; but as long as there is one memory, in one mind, his presence has not left."

Commander_Caramel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rin Seiko on Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:38 am

Heheheh. Well, thank you all for the welcome.
Ylanne, your a teacher? Well, even if its part-time, that's pretty cool. BAH. 500-750 on average? CURSES. I only average about 300..... ;_; I need to learn to become more creative /competitivespirt/. Caramel, I pity you. Fortunately, my High School is the only one in the entire district, and as far as I know a large chunk of the state, with the club. But running a club sure can be exhasting; I keep getting rasiens, then I have to find a way to make them into Mudkipz. I heard you liek? :D /endrant/

Rin Seiko
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!