Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Enchantedly ll Charmed

Enchantedly ll Charmed {alpha needed}

a part of “Enchantedly ll Charmed”, a fictional universe by That One Guy.

An all Witch Academy opens in a forest guarded by werewolves...NOT JUST A ROMANCE RP like at all

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Enchantedly ll Charmed”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Enchantedly ll Charmed {1 witch and many werewolves open

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:38 pm

you can yeah
(°□°)┻━┻
FUCK TABLES

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

That One Guy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:17 pm

Hey guys!

Just like to say that I read through the character sheets and wow! They are all looking super amazing! Super excited to start this RP too so yeah. It's going to be so fun!
Forever in my dreams, where dreamer flown,
To the world above and greatly renown.
For its constant bubble, scaling of height.
Into the dawning sea and eventful light,
To dream the dream of dreamer's love,
Yet we stall our mind to fiction above.
Belong to life and green-blue flow,
To reddish hearts that we greatly show.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:30 pm

Ah, I just tinkered around with my character profile and it's a bit different now (mainly in the history section).

Hopefully we can get this started, soon! I can barely contain my excitement hahaha
ImageImage

aarondalea
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheHuntress on Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:52 pm

Just a random comment that Levina's last name should be Whitmore... But this is what I get for submitting in the middle of the night @.@ Not that big of a deal... But just saying >u< And I'll have her finished within the next few hours. I can't wait to roleplay with all of you
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

TheHuntress
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rdaydreamer on Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:54 pm

^I was actually wondering about that, thinking "Wouldn't Whitmore sound better..."

I should be done the bulk of my character sheet by tonight too :P

Edit: DONE
Last edited by rdaydreamer on Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rdaydreamer
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:09 pm

I would like more werewolves but let's set a goal to start this by the weekend! Super excite!

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheHuntress on Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:07 pm

I will... Complete the history... After I take myself a comfort sleep... Why oh why did I open up google images for "Dead Rabbits" at three in the morning. Be warned, do not sift through those images. They are perhaps ten times worse than AaronDalea's spiders. *Takes a deep breath* I have a feeling this will be a restless night... But even so, I can't wait for this to begin!

TheHuntress
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:55 am

Ahh! The site is back! Hallelujah! Been so nervous because I haven't been able to get on at all!

Anyway, last night I had an idea. How about an OOC 'Incantation Journal' type thing where we can record incantations/spells and look them up when we need them? It was just an idea so if you guys don't really think it's a good idea then I'll be okay with it. :-)

I hope we can start soon!

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:03 am

thank goodness it wasn't just me! i was worried it my computer fucking up or something

but yeah that sounds like a good idea sanarith i'm down with that, I'll see about setting it up

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:19 am

I was worried too, That One Guy.

you can call me Sana, I don't mind at all. xD I'm glad you like the idea!

Sanarith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:24 am

Oh God- I was so worried over the past two days as well. Obviously went through extreme withdrawal symptoms...

But yes, I was wondering when this role-play will get started? :) I can't wait for it to begin- it just seems so interesting (though I don't really look forward to the prospects of interacting with a certain cousin...)

aarondalea
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:29 am

I think all of us went through withdrawal symptoms.

(And personally, I think the whole cousin thing will be quite fun to play, from previous experiences)

Sanarith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:02 am

Yes. I was reading the comments on Facebook and just desperately hitting refresh whenever I remembered while doing homework. Was horrible. On a side note, did this happen before?

(Even when the cousin is after your hide? Hahahaha and knowing the Huntress...she just might skin me alive.)

aarondalea
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:04 am

Think it's happened several times before - it might be just maintenance.

(Yes, even then xD)

Sanarith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:29 am

Yeah- probably some weird code went wacko, and the administrator used a comma instead of a full stop somewhere. Which sucks like mad.

(Whose side are you on, Sana! Hahaha, mad or madder?)

aarondalea
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:21 am

Oh well! It's back up now. I just hope we can start soon!

(Haha, I don't have a side, just sharing personal experiences xD)

Sanarith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:00 pm

Haha yup! I was wondering if we will have relationship sheets as well?

aarondalea
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:33 pm

ok i have a lot more done on my profile now, hopefully y'all like it

and i have accepted our werewolf boys, with the exception of our alpha and beta, i have sent them a pm asking if they are still interested in the rp, would you guys like to wait for those to be filled or start asap?

in the relationship thread it's pretty much freestyle, format it however you want to

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:02 am

Just read all of the character sheets - they're all so good! Markus Gains's sheet is very gory though xD I'm alright with gore but still! Awesome that you could find somebody who had those GIFS. :-)

I don't mind. I am excited to start this but I'd feel rather unfair if we began without the others!

Sanarith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fonkyomom on Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:41 pm

Hey I'm still in this. For the past week I continued to get the "Website Offline" page whenever I tried to come to this roleplay at all.

fonkyomom
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!