Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Enchantedly ll Charmed

Enchantedly ll Charmed {alpha needed}

a part of “Enchantedly ll Charmed”, a fictional universe by That One Guy.

An all Witch Academy opens in a forest guarded by werewolves...NOT JUST A ROMANCE RP like at all

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Enchantedly ll Charmed”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Enchantedly ll Charmed {1 witch and many werewolves open

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:44 am

got a positive on the person wanting to be the beta, they'll submit a WIP tomorrow, still waiting on confirmation from our alpha, and yeah Fonkyomom the site has been a bit wonky lately so I want to give everyone ample time in case connections are still shaky

is that handsome devil on your icon actually you?
(β•―Β°β–‘Β°οΌ‰β•―οΈ΅ ┻━┻
FUCK TABLES

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

That One Guy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:04 am

I have a question...Again xD

Are they all going to live at the Academy? Like, live there and stuff? Are there also going to be room assignments if there are? Just curious. xD
Forever in my dreams, where dreamer flown,
To the world above and greatlyο»Ώ renown.
For its constant bubble, scaling of height.
Into the dawning sea and eventful light,
To dream the dream of dreamer's love,
Yet we stall our mind to fiction above.
Belong to life and green-blue flow,
To reddish hearts that we greatly show.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:42 am

Ah yes! This brings questions from my side as well. Are there a lot of witches at the academy? Are witches of all different ages placed in different classes, or is this school more based on a sort of 'merit' system and it's really just based on their magical skills?

Do family relatives have to live with one another? *crosses fingers for a no*

Thanks!
ImageImage

aarondalea
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cirrus_sd on Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:38 pm

Hey! Just letting you guys know that I'm interested in the last witch ^^ I'll try to get a character profile up by the end of the week :)
였빀 강남 μŠ€νƒ€μΌ~!

Mother, Father, Gentleman~!

cirrus_sd
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fonkyomom on Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:12 am

lol yes, I am that handsome devil x)

fonkyomom
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Retrovertigo on Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:54 am

Was hoping to reserve the last wolf spot, please :D

Retrovertigo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:36 pm

Ok to address everything one by one:

Yes, they live at the academy, relatives aren't necessarily grouped together the witches are grouped by age.

Look like we have someone interested in our Cat Witch cool!

Congratulations on your face fonkyomom and send my regards to your parents for their excellent genetics.

And someone is interested in the last werewolf spot excellent, I think that means we're full.

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Re: Enchantedly ll Charmed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:28 am

Okay, thank you! xD

We're full? Oh cool! Image

Oh, also, I have a sleepover tonight so I'll be leaving from about lunchtime GMT and be back about 3 PM GMT tomorrow. I'll see you all then, if not before!

EDIT: I'm back!It looks like you guys have not been on at all though... :c I hope you are all well!

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Enchantedly ll Charmed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:04 am

the alpha and beta positions are now open

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Re: Enchantedly ll Charmed {alpha needed}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fonkyomom on Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:08 am

We may have to make a compromise to start the rp without one, before people loose interest.

fonkyomom
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:49 am

I was writing up a beginning post actually, we'll just have the alpha away on some sort of alpha meeting or something. Everyone can expect posting to begin soon.

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:57 pm

I'd like to begin soon. Perhaps we better alert the others that we're going to start soon. Just in case :-)

Sanarith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OldManPsycho on Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:48 am

I'll be submitting an Alpha for your approval later today, and don't worry, I won't forget to howl.

OldManPsycho
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:56 am

Hallelujah! Are we starting soon?

aarondalea
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:55 am

._. Has this...died? :\

aarondalea
Member for 10 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!