Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Even Gods Bleed

Even Gods Bleed

a part of “Even Gods Bleed”, a fictional universe by Crooked Thoughts.

In Cam Lire hope is whispered in children ears to aid sleep. The reign of the God King is spreading like disease. And though it need curing rebellion is but a dream. However some would see it reality. But is this really a plague or blessing?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Even Gods Bleed”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Even Gods Bleed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 am

Ok, glad to see that most of everyone has decided to stay on. Still waiting on a few more replies, though.

Now all I have to do, is attend to some PMs, go over character sheets, and do a bit RP maintenance work. Plus check to see if the other people are in or not, I also want to get a RPers wanted thread up, to see if I can get a few new faces in here. After that, we should be back on track.

So if everything goes well, then we should be starting this RP in a week or two.
Self Proclaimed, Master Realm Weaver: need help creating a RP? PM me!

Vivid-Minds; a society of sophisticated RPers and Roleplays. Join us?

...LIVE in your world, ROLEPLAY in mine...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Thu May 05, 2011 12:03 pm

o_o Can I just say one thing... I <3 you fly. I know I didn't join your last one, due to irritating circumstances in which I thought RPs would work out (my hopes are always high), I have gleefully decided that I will be joining this one. The Hellbourne Empress Shar peaked my interest through the entire thing, though I may create a second character just for the fun of it.

I know I cannot reserve this role, but I would like for you to keep me in mind and possibly wait before selecting someone else? It may take me some time to create her, but I can promise quite the outstanding sheet. My other character is already created, but will need tweaking so he will fit into the beautiful world you've painted for everyone.

;D Hope you can be patient with me and I will begin working on the Empress immediately!

squee... x3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NarrowEye on Thu May 05, 2011 2:00 pm

Uhmm Fly?

I did actually say that I was in for it...
Have you somehow decided that Abarath Mobaru isn't really the kind of character for this RP or what?
I'm actually a little confused by your message, and then the fact that my character wasn't accepted. Could you please clarify this for me?

Thanks in advance.
Bloodied Terra, a world created by human frailty or maybe by our own greed? A world dominated by ideologies and wars, conflicts everywhere. In this world a story takes place, the story of a man who would become the savior of Human Kind.

Join in, and help decide the fate of the world, as the greatest web of lies and fatalities in human history unfold. Hide those too weak in spirit and shield those who cannot fathom the greatness of this cobweb of destiny, for the Bloodied Terra will soon unfold.

NarrowEye
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Thu May 05, 2011 3:52 pm

@NarrowEye:
I'm still in for this :)
But you might want to accept my character :P

So that does not mean you are going to be apart of this RP?

Sorry for confusing you, but even though your character hasn't been accepted yet, I still considered you part of the RP. Especially since I took the time to message you and you posted in the OOC. Even if your character wasn't up to par, I would have worked with you to get him there. But, since I have been watching the development of the character since you first submitted him then I know the character is good. I just haven't had the time to officially accept him.

So if you will just be patient you will soon receive my official review.

@Lovely VonSchultz: Haha, good. Glad to see that you're joining.

And yea I will definitely be patient and wait on you to submit your characters, no worries. If you need any help, PM me.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychoNezumi on Fri May 06, 2011 1:54 am

I'm still in! I cant wait to get going!

PsychoNezumi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Wed May 11, 2011 10:07 pm

Hey ! I'm a bit confused. I am interested in joining the RP but has it started yet? It doesn't seem so, but 4 pages of OOC and dates going back to early april make me think otherwise. Should I make a character or is it too late?

echored
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wakeangel on Wed May 11, 2011 10:12 pm

hey Echo, the GM had to go offline for a bit, so there was a delay in beginning. He's back now, and from what I understand, we should be starting in the next week or two.
Signature and Avatar by the amazingly awesome RecAgenda

wakeangel
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Wed May 11, 2011 11:09 pm

I am assuming that I PM my character application to flysociety for approval and such? :) the route I am taking for my character is a bit unique so we'll see if she gets through or not

echored
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BleedingCrimson on Wed May 11, 2011 11:15 pm

Hey, Flysociety: by the by I won't be on much for a week starting on Monday the 16th because I'm crewing for my school's play. After that I should be all fine and dandy - if we end up starting during that time I will do my best but I can't make any promises.
All say, "How hard it is that we have to die" - a strange complaint to come from the mouths of people who have had to live.
~Mark Twain

BleedingCrimson
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wakeangel on Thu May 12, 2011 12:05 am

If your character is unusual, yes, I suggest PMing him first. Good luck!

wakeangel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Thu May 12, 2011 12:51 am

Thanks for assisting Wake.

But, yea this RP is still accepting characters, and no it hasn't started yet. You may PM me your character and we can discuss, before you submit it. Either way though, I would never reject someones character without giving them a chance to edit it first.

Thats fine Crim. I actually did foresee the RP beginning sometime next week, but I can delay a few days, since I still have to write the intro post along with my character posts.

On a side note, anyone here from klik? JW if he still in or not.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wakeangel on Thu May 12, 2011 5:27 am

No problem, Fly, happy to help.

Last I heard from Klikxx, RL was killing his comp time and he didn't know if/when it would get better. :c

wakeangel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Thu May 12, 2011 12:36 pm

Alright PMed my character! Excited :D hope you all like her

I looked at everyone else's characters! They are great! Is everyone that made a character still around?

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Thu May 12, 2011 12:46 pm

@echo: With the exception of maybe one character, yes everyone is still in the RP that has been accepted.

@Wake: Ah ok, thanks for the info. I hope by the time the RP begins he has more down time.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BleedingCrimson on Thu May 12, 2011 11:54 pm

Don't feel the need to delay just for me, I just will have to come in either a little late or I'll just end up writing shorter posts most likely. Thanks for the thought though! :D

BleedingCrimson
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychoNezumi on Fri May 13, 2011 12:23 am

I know this is random, but now I'm getting excited about this rp and can't help thinking about this stuff! I hope no one minds my excited ramblings.

Yonbibuns I dont know what you think, but I get the feeling Caspian and Alana could develop a very interesting love hate friendship.

And WAKEANGEL, I cant wait for Alana to interact with Amara. I think my little barbarian will annoy the hell out of her lol.

And to everyone else I'm just as excited to start this story with all of your wonderful characters!

PsychoNezumi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Fri May 13, 2011 7:11 am

Oh Holy Crap, Echo.

Angel and Demon on the same plane together. :O We must have a meeting between Shar and Emna. Though Shar isn't directly from the depths of Hell, she isn't too far from it. :O That got me all excited. Ooooooo, maybe they even team up somewhere along the way? (I have some major growth ideas for Shar, just depends on which way in her proverbial fork in the road she chooses. Ssh!)

-claps hands- YAY! So excited! Can't wait!

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BleedingCrimson on Fri May 13, 2011 11:21 am

Oh my gosh! Yonbibuns! I just realized that we both have Elves! <.< K, I'm done, just a little too excited about that for some reason- not entirely sure why though... Especially as it is extremely unlikely that they have ever actually met before, ah well. Either way I was happy ^-^

BleedingCrimson
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Fri May 13, 2011 11:39 am

Lovely VonSchultz wrote:Oh Holy Crap, Echo.

Angel and Demon on the same plane together. :O We must have a meeting between Shar and Emna. Though Shar isn't directly from the depths of Hell, she isn't too far from it. :O That got me all excited. Ooooooo, maybe they even team up somewhere along the way? (I have some major growth ideas for Shar, just depends on which way in her proverbial fork in the road she chooses. Ssh!)

-claps hands- YAY! So excited! Can't wait!

That IS a perfect contradiction, I can see a dramatic clash there lol So yes I agree, we must have a confrontation between the two. Angel vs Demon round 1 :P

I should be updating my character's profile within the day, organizing it and making it more detailed in places where it lacks, so keep a heads up everyoneee and check it out later. I'll edit this post saying if it is done or not.

and to everyone,
I am very very excited too for it to get started :D I can't wait to use my character. I've oddly became attached to her already and I haven't even wrote her intro post lol

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpiritualOrb on Fri May 13, 2011 1:20 pm

Hello. I'm eager and excited for the role-play to get started as well. :3 PS. I have a flu bug, if the role-play is beginning to get posted, I might be a little late because I'm very clammy, but I'll do my best to write a good post for my character. ^^

SpiritualOrb
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!