Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Even Gods Bleed

Even Gods Bleed

a part of “Even Gods Bleed”, a fictional universe by Crooked Thoughts.

In Cam Lire hope is whispered in children ears to aid sleep. The reign of the God King is spreading like disease. And though it need curing rebellion is but a dream. However some would see it reality. But is this really a plague or blessing?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Even Gods Bleed”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Even Gods Bleed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Fri May 13, 2011 9:27 pm

Fly: I'm sending you yet again another edit of Caspian. Me and Lovely have something going on; wa-ka, wa-ka. I'll send you all of the details through a PM. And to anyone else, if their interested in keeping up with the dastardly elf, I'll be editing his slave-past.

PsychoNemi: Y'know what? I think your right. Cass would definitely admire how strong she was, and I can see them kind of banging heads in heated arguments. They should definitely meet in the nearby tavern, pub, shaddy alleyway. Maybe they meet on a caravan, attacked by bandits and fall in rivalry with each other. I see some banter in the future.

SHAR SHAR SHAR. I can't wait.

Bleeding: No worries, I kind of squee'd a little bit, too. I love elves. And I love your lovely elf. Even if they didn't know each other (and maybe they did, Caspian has no recollection of his clan, so maybe she was once a part of it?) they could meet and laugh at all those shemlens. I mean, humans.

Spirit: Get better! I'll get crackin' on the chicken noodle soup.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arke on Fri May 13, 2011 10:56 pm

No word yet on my character?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Arke
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wakeangel on Sat May 14, 2011 2:47 pm

Nezumi, I think you're right, haha. Sounds like fun. ^_^

Kraux would probably be torn between trying to love on Aithne and disdaining her well-behaved-ness.

Signature and Avatar by the amazingly awesome RecAgenda

wakeangel
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BleedingCrimson on Sat May 14, 2011 9:10 pm

Spirit: I wish you luck in your endeavor to regain health points and hope it happens soon :D

Yonbibuns: I'm happy that you did the same thing, I think they should meet just so that might happen. Laughing at such pathetic creatures (no matter their race) is always an entertaining/fun pass-time...
All say, "How hard it is that we have to die" - a strange complaint to come from the mouths of people who have had to live.
~Mark Twain

BleedingCrimson
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Sat May 14, 2011 10:43 pm

It's official: I have been lurking for two weeks too long, and am finally going to commit and set about the business or creating a character or two. Fly, if you don't mind, I'll PM you with a general concept? I'd like to throw in a thus-far-unused race with a twist.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arke on Sat May 14, 2011 11:09 pm

aaa stop following me kurokiku I don't want your damn points

Arke
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Sun May 15, 2011 12:20 am

Kurokiku wrote:It's official: I have been lurking for two weeks too long, and am finally going to commit and set about the business or creating a character or two. Fly, if you don't mind, I'll PM you with a general concept? I'd like to throw in a thus-far-unused race with a twist.

ahhhh kuro!!!! :D What a coincidence! I hope you join! my character shall wuv yours no matter what side she or he chooses :)

echored
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Sun May 15, 2011 1:04 am

Wait, what? Shiva's in this? Oh, never mind then. Forget it.

But I really wanna! And echo is here! And Vonny and Yonyons too. But we shall see what Fly says, I suppose.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychoNezumi on Sun May 15, 2011 3:43 am

Yonbibuns: haha I love the idea of the caravan, it sounds like so much fun. And I think, once they learned to stop getting in each others way, they could make an effective fighting team.

PsychoNezumi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Mon May 16, 2011 1:34 pm

Oh my, Kuku. I'm glad ya' joined. Huzzah, let's go to the tavern! Ho ho ho. Hope you've brought your harem with you.

Bleeding: There's gonna be lots of condescension to be had by those two. Over pints of ale, no doubt. Or wine. Their culture creatures, y'know. I love me some Elf lovin'.

Nemi: Bahah, that's how I pictured it happening, anyway. I agree, they'd make quite a good fighting team. Cheers for future silly banter and amazing sword play; I can't wait to see her in action. I've always had a soft spot for characters who are independent, hard woman (AND a barbarian, to boot). I can see her berating Caspian for looking too feminine. Maybe even trying to braid his hair into warrior plaits.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arke on Mon May 16, 2011 2:16 pm

Kurokiku wrote:Wait, what? Shiva's in this? Oh, never mind then. Forget it.

But I really wanna! And echo is here! And Vonny and Yonyons too. But we shall see what Fly says, I suppose.

It's okay, in all of fly's rps I've never been loved anyways.

Arke
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Mon May 16, 2011 6:45 pm

Aww, poor Shiva. If it wouldn't be the most incredibly awkward thing ever, I would hug you. As it is... *places hand on computer screen* internet high-five to make you feel better!

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Wed May 18, 2011 9:42 am

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to say that as we grow closer to starting this RP, that you should begin looking towards the announcement thread for important post made by me. So this will be my last one made here.

I wanted to discuss the beginning of the RP with everyone. It isn't written yet, but I already know what I am going to write. The story will begin on the final evening of The Holy Week, which is a Cam Liren holiday, celebrating the day the God King "blessed the lands" and saved everyone from the "tyrannical old king". Everyone celebrates this week, whether they are remembering the days of old before the God King or how he has saved them.

In Illumine there are numerous events taking place. The first one is a execution of traitors to the Holy Kingdom, they are finally being brought to justice and killed for attempting to lead a rebellion. The execution is ceremonial as it represent the death of the old king. After that, there will be a great feast in castle of the God King, where guests will be entertained by court fools, bards, and even a gentlemanly duel. Meanwhile, there is literally a party in the streets of Illumine.

Anyway, I just thought I would give everyone a bit of a preview, since y'all are planning things anyway, this would help you plan out your first post. I also wanted to see if anyone would like to pick up a role for their characters or maybe even create a character for said roles.
Self Proclaimed, Master Realm Weaver: need help creating a RP? PM me!

Vivid-Minds; a society of sophisticated RPers and Roleplays. Join us?

...LIVE in your world, ROLEPLAY in mine...

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Wed May 18, 2011 9:59 pm

Sounds grand. I can't wait! Anyhow, before I head off to bed: I think that eventually Caspian should be chosen for one of the Elder Elf Leader roles; though, I don't think he should be pushed into it now. Maybe he was the current Elder's son and happens to stumble upon his old home without his knowing, and then recognized for who he truly is... or something along those lines. After a lot of character development, I bet he could fulfil that role. Perhaps his father died, and so he is the rightful heir, or chosen. Tell me if that sounds good or not.

For now, he's raring to get his hands on some pints of ale, and stumble around in the streets of Illumine, looking for lovely lasses and good conversation. Ho ho!

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Thu May 19, 2011 6:19 am

Sounds good.

Your specific role could be customized, since the elder is usually chosen by age and not by heritage. So maybe he would be from elven village who choses their elder based on personal qualities and other factors. And with Caspian's dad previously being the Elder it gives people a reason to believe that he is right for the job.

Either way, I will put you down for the role.

Just so everyone knows, there is a point of me having leader roles available for every race. There are many ways to kill someone, but not a lot of ways to get close to someone who is God King. So one of the more obscure ways to do so, is with your social ranking. A leader of a nation is more likely to get close to the God King than a nameless warrior. So if your character was planning an assassination, this would be a possible way to do so. If more people had chosen prominent position in their races nation, then I was going to have a gathering of them in the RP and I probably still will.

Anyway, thats just bit of tactical advice to those who are opposing the God King.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Thu May 19, 2011 8:10 am

And don't forget, Shar isn't allied to Azrael because she likes him. She's just keeping her people safe. Of course, she isn't easily manipulated, but with Kiku and I working on her background a little and some of her relationships throughout her life, there is the possibility for a turn around in her. She just needs to hear the rights words and have the right evidence.

;D Just as a little tidbit of info I suppose.

Also, Fly, I couldn't tell on the characters section, but did you approve Kiku's Eldritch and the Blood pact between he and Shar? :D Jus' a wonderin'. I was going to edit Shar accordingly.

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Thu May 19, 2011 10:49 am

The character and the blood pact is accepted. But, I haven't accepted anyone's second character application, including my own. At least not until everyone's first character is accepted and displayed. But, once we begin the RP, I will accept them.

The purpose of this is to show at least one of everyone's character in the roster section. I feel we have all worked hard on them, so they displayed as the primary characters of the RP. This is also the purpose of the Character Directory, but due to my long absence, there are a bunch of blank posts I cannot edit. So I am trying to figure out what I should do about that.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Thu May 19, 2011 10:58 am

I shee I shee. Thank you very much. I will edit Shar's app accordingly! :D

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Thu May 19, 2011 12:59 pm

You might be able to ask a Mod to delete them for you, so you can just use new ones. I think they have that capability; I believe a GM in something else I'm in has done this before.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Thu May 19, 2011 4:09 pm

Kuro

I <3 your character!! I can see Emna and Tanith getting along by default once they figure out they are both new to having a human body and living amongst humans/humanoids in general :P far as getting lost and the ability not to fly in human form, they would share that frustration lol seeing as how Emna wants to give justice to those who have been wronged might also be a plus for Tanith

echored
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Completionist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!