Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Faith, Trust

Faith, Trust

a part of “Faith, Trust”, a fictional universe by Hazardous.

We have faith, we have trust- we're all out of pixie dust. (Literate Roleplay)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Faith, Trust”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Faith, Trust

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:30 pm

Well Ezra is more or less done. I just need to tweak the images a bit so they fit better and edit here and there^w^
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vengefuljustice8012 on Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:36 pm

Aw he's so cute and sad. I like him though. Good luck! You're competing for the role right?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

vengefuljustice8012
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hazardous on Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:39 pm

Yup! They're competing, so I can't accept either character yet.

I'd like everyone to have their character finished by Sunday, Dec 13, at the latest please and thank you. On that date, I'll decide who gets the role with those who're competing. I will not accept characters who are only WIPs on that date.

Hazardous
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:36 pm

I am going to try and finish tomorrow. I would be done already, but school is getting in the way.

Honestly, the only thing I need to do is clean it up a little, like with images. Why did you have to make there be so many of them.... @.@
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hazardous on Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:42 pm

@Squishy: It's not my sheet! Blame Verix for her coding beauty. Besides, they don't all have to be specifically of your character. Some people enjoy putting in little bits of manga caps or scenery, etc. Also, looking at your profile, the images by width would be best kept to no bigger than 500 to look and fit properly. You can fix these things in imgur if you feel up to it.

Hazardous
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaPatataPequeña on Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:41 am

I dunno if this'll be helpful or not, but I use Lunapic if I need to resize my images! I found it awhile ago so I think it's fairly old, but it's pretty useful and easy to use (^__^)

LaPatataPequeña
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:25 am

@venge
Haha hank you I thinkxD

I'm actually thinking of editing him a bit more but I'll have to do that later. I'm still working out the kinks in his sheet:T

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:18 am

Star★Child wrote:@Squishy: It's not my sheet! Blame Verix for her coding beauty. Besides, they don't all have to be specifically of your character. Some people enjoy putting in little bits of manga caps or scenery, etc. Also, looking at your profile, the images by width would be best kept to no bigger than 500 to look and fit properly. You can fix these things in imgur if you feel up to it.

I might do that for some of them at least I think, but I actually like how others turned out due to their oversizing. It oddly worked out.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:02 am

Okay, let me know if anything desperately needs fixing, but I believe I can finally call my character sheet a "No Longer WIP". :O

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:13 am

So I've finished her! Wendy is now complete :3

And hullo to those that didn't know, I managed to sneak a role for myself by asking permission to play Wendy from Star....and got a yes in reply! Yay! XD

Looking forward to rp'ing with you all.
Shané

Shané
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vengefuljustice8012 on Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:53 pm

@Shane: She looks really interesting! Can't wait for it to get started.

A quick update on Caron, they're almost done.. I just need to do their history and then the CS is complete :D

vengefuljustice8012
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:42 pm

Thank you :3

I love Caron too, though it always makes me second take reading 'they' instead of the singular haha

Shané
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hazardous on Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:25 pm

@Shané: Wendy is adorable! I accepted her. Everyone else's characters are coming along nicely too :> I need to kick myself into working on my own, but I've been having outside issues hindering me from making progress on, well, anything. I'm feeling better tonight, so hopefully I'll get more of it out of me since I plan on starting soon.

Hazardous
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:37 am

So I really can't do anything without Scra finishing Hook. Until then, Emma's history won't be able to filled D:

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaPatataPequeña2.0 on Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:54 am

Hi, everyone! I'm writing this on mobile because my computer is being an ass, and I have no idea what my password is so I made a new account ;__;

EDIT:

I fixed it whOOPs

LaPatataPequeña2.0
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vengefuljustice8012 on Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:40 am

Finished with Caron~ Their history and all is complete. Feel free to check them out.

@Patata: Glad to hear it got fixed.

vengefuljustice8012
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hazardous on Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:13 am

@Cheshire: That's fine. If you'd like to, the role of Hook is given to Scra, so if you have any questions, I'm sure she wouldn't mind you directing them to her.

@LaPatata: Did you remember your original account? sobs

@Poetic: Caron is great! *edit* @Everyone: Stuffing this up here because it has to do with Caron. I know that they/them pronouns are not as often used and may be hard getting used to, but those are legitimate pronouns and it would be very good of everyone to use them strictly, unless Poetic (or Caron IC) states otherwise. If you have any questions, issues, or a hard time getting a handle on it, message me and I'll be happy to help in any way I can. I just felt like this announcement was necessary for "just in case" situations. Thank you :>

@Everyone: Sorry for any lag on my part. Since the holidays are coming up, I've been busy with gifts and plush commissions, since I make stuffed things and people like to get that stuff for their friends and family for Christmas sobs. I do still very much intend to start this and I need everyone to finish their characters by the end of the week, please. That goes for me, too. (side eyes myself)

Hazardous
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaPatataPequeña on Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:40 pm

@Star★Child, I did!! Finally .___.

LaPatataPequeña
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rainbow Unicorns on Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:50 pm

How's it going everyone?! Fae is gonna be rush-hauled to complement before you can blink! Let's get goin~!
ⓤ ⓡ ⓒⓞⓞⓛ from angelwolf123

Names closet to me for future reference: Alice, Myra, Emily, Nova, Fable, Kahlan.

Rainbow Unicorns
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vengefuljustice8012 on Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:23 am

I'm ready to start whenever the rest of you are! :D

vengefuljustice8012
Member for 9 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!