Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fallen Angels (Part One)

a topic in Completed RPGs, a part of the RPG forum.

Contains RPGs that are finished.

Re: Fallen Angels(Join anytime)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:42 pm

Sikex just did nothing.. "Nothing...." Sikex said stubbornly. He set his blades aside not doing anything to attack. He just stared at her. Sikex narrowed his eyes. He had no intention on hurting anyone and just sat there, as good as a puppet.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:51 pm

OOC: sigh Yuu is sooo crazy.....

Anya sighed annoyed when she walked into the halls and she saw Zaria and Sikex on the floor..

"Zaria....I'm fine, you should know by now I don't go down easily....and get off for goodness sakes your a guardian not a child." She was rather amused that the girl had gone to such desperate tactics to finding her, it was nice to know she was cared for though. Walking over so that she was right in front of them....or over them since they were on the floor Anya braced herself for the rant and hug she knew was coming.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC: heres Yuus half.

"Don't lie to me I know you..." She trailed off when she saw Anya storming down the hallway in a fury of red silk, she was alright! Forgetting Sikex Zaria ran and jumped giving Anya a hug

"Don't do that again, just because your the head Guardian doesn't mean you should go running off by yourself!" She replied seriously, looking back she felt rather silly now seeing as how she tackled the guy to the floor scuffing her shoe slightly she apologized

"Sorry I thought you were trying to kill her.." looking back at Anya she added

"Anya why are your cheeks red?"
Image <-------made by me! Yes I know I'm epic but the fact still remains. I win you lose happy days and a pair of high heel shoes

Like a ship blown from its mooring
By a wind off the sea
Like a seed dropped by a skybird
In a distant wood
Who can say if I've been changed for the better?
But because I knew you
I have been changed for good

R.I.P my friend

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kohanna
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:55 pm

Sikex stood up and smirked. "It's fine..." He trailed off. He looked around and just slumped on the floor sitting back down. He stared at the wall, and began spacing out. He then smiled. "Yes Anya why are your cheeks red?" He quietly laughed to himself and touched his cheek where she slapped him. It wasn't as red anymore since she placed her hand there, he wasn't sure why, Healing perhaps. He smirked and just closed his eyse humming to himself.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:08 pm

OOC: same deal ppls

Anya opened her mouth and closed it slightly flustered waving her hands around for a moment before glaring at Sikex who was humming on the floor

"I could smack you again...." She ground out through her teeth though it didn't even sound threatening, turning back to Zaria she sighed inhaling and exhaling deeply before answering.

"Zaria, I am just...she waved her hands again....a bit flustered...with the events and everything today.... its just a bit overwhelming thats all." Anya watched her friends reaction knowing it would crush her if she didn't keep her promise.

"I will keep my promise from earlier however...if you want we can still go to earth." Anya smiled kindly at her friend.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zaria raised an eyebrow when she heard Anya's comment.....again? Anya slapped somebody?!? She'd have to ask about that later, looking up at her friend she felt her shoulders sag when Anya explained her feeling overwhelmed...did that mean Anya wouldn't take her to earth after all?? She looked back up when Anya told her they could still go

"Really Anya thank you!" She gave her another hug to her barely containing her excitement when she remembered Sikex was still on the floor, looking at him she raised her eyebrow again

"Are you coming too???" After all Anya had spoken about their trip out loud so she must have trusted him in the slightest bit

Kohanna
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:11 pm

Sikex was lost in his own mind snapped into reality. He just looked up to her then back down. "Earth is not much, not a place willing to travel for a Guardian." Sikex smirked. "I may go if that is okay with Anya, but I'm not sure If I'm willing to stay long, most Humans and The Fallen no me as no more than an enemy..."

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:19 pm

Anya shot a look at Zaria clearly stating they would talk later. Shrugging she replied

"Why not? Extra company would be nice, as for the humans and the fallens...leave them to me besides I believe they already got my message earlier if they're smart they'll leave us alone." She smiled turning to Zaria who expression serious

"Not one word to ANYONE that I did this...shed never hear the end of it otherwise...and remember your promise earlier?" She reminded the girl she could quote it in her mind "Anya you wont regret this!" she watched Zaria nod her head. Anya groaned again internally why did she promise to go to that planet!

"If you're ready we should leave now..." Anya replied addressing Sikex......

Kohanna
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:22 pm

Sikex stood up. "Very well........" Sikex said . "Ladies first......." Sikex chuckled. He despised the Human World greatly, and the only reason he was going was to keep an eye on them in truth. He felt better to redeem himself. Finally he began to walk outside, towards the gates to the Human World. He stared down and his wings unfolded. They flapped for several seconds ready fo the decent.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:30 pm

Anya resisted the urge to drop down an throw a tantrum screaming about why she didn't want to go. Grabbing Zaria by the hand she opened a portal and stepped through flying towards earth Zaria oohing and ahhing at every little thing she saw that blinked Anya had seen it all and it didn't impress her. Landing swiftly she looked around...the faster she did this the faster they could get this over with.

"Welcome to earth Zaria." She tried her best to sound cheery about it all....she raised an eyebrow slightly when saw Zarias face....what was wrong with her?
------------------------------------------------------------
Zaria' was overwhelmed on Anya's first trip Anya claimed the planet was beautiful but this this was beyond her wildest dreams people everywhere just being people! Looking around she still held her shocked face when she noticed Anya seemed unhappy.

"Anya this place is beautiful look at it! How could you not want to be a part of it?!" She never did find out all the details Anya had just come back from a trip only she was blood and ragged all she knew was that Anya didn't talk about it she didn't leave her room for days and then she became the colder more serious girl everyone knew now. Turning back to see Sikex she asked

"What do we do now?"

Kohanna
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:33 pm

Sikex flew down and his wings neatly tucked in and were hidden. "There is not much to do here but look around, as of the moment." Sikex grimaced. "But I guess you could go shopping, but I guess I would have to say what an Angel would do with Human Belongings..." Sikex said with a small laugh.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:40 pm

Zaria oohed and turned to Anya.

"Anya don't you have to scout?" Thats why she agreed to take Zaria in the first place although she did want to spend time with Anya she didn't want to risk Anya getting in trouble for anything that'd be awful! Looking around she spotted couples and families with children she looked on with a bit of longing....thats what she wanted. A normal life....where she could be a normal girl..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anya snapped back into reality and looked at Zaria....she was supposed to show her around and Zaria would be bored going on a scout mission....perhaps...she turned to Sikex.

"Can you take her to an Ice cream shop?" Zaria had gone insane with delight when Anya brought her back a sample of the stuff, so this would be a nice treat while Anya took care of her job.
"Ill meet up with you guys in about....an hour or so?" After all Zaria couldn't cause trouble in one little hour could she? Handing the money she carried in her human form to Sikex she backed into an ally before vanishing from sight...

Kohanna
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:44 pm

Sikex stared at the girl. "Oh no.." He thought to himself. "Me, a child.." Sikex shrugged and stared at her. "Well come on I guess.." Sikex said this time outloud.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:53 pm

OOC: Ill be back later peoples
Anya almost laughed to herself Zaria and she werent that far in age but she could act like such a child at times, Anya reminded her to be serious while Zaria made sure Anya had fun every once in a while, Shaking her head Anya paied attention to her surroundings.....the darkness was almsot overwhelming how many fallens were there anyways? She glared slighlty.....fallens were ridiculous at times especially most of the ones she was sent after.....

Kohanna
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Into Darkness on Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:58 pm

Nyim growled to herself as she walked along the edge of the crystal clear pool. She watched as the fish danced around each other and the minnows darted through the reeds and stones. She sat down on a nearby log, dipping her wary feet into the cool, refreshing liquid. Rainol plunged for fish, releasing a screech of frusteration every time he missed.

Into Darkness
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:00 pm

Sikex walked around with Zaria, feeling like a babysitter. He hated being stuck with her, he felt alone at the same time as he followed her. He would pry just let her sight-see. He then thought about what he did, would he truly become good again? Become a Guardian and return to his dutites. So far from what he has done it seemed that way. Sikex snickered to himself and looked to the girl almost feeling like just leaving, but he knew that wasn't the right thing to do.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Into Darkness on Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:05 pm

(( I am getting really bored of the RP. Someone do something interesting.))

Nyim waited, waited for something to happen. She closed her eyes, letting the fresh scents of the small, aspen forest crown through her airways.

Into Darkness
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:01 pm

OOC: Um we could hunt you down and kill you :P

Zaria eyed her surroundings. "I hate when she does that." She thought back to Anya, she seemed sad. "Hey do you know whats wrong with Anya?" She looked up at Sikex, tilting her head. "I don't want her to be depressed this is supposed to be fun for her too."
♫♥♪He Got That Super Bass♫♥♪

Chihari
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Into Darkness on Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:58 pm

((Nah, I need to plot out something))

Nyim got up and flew around. She was bored with everything and had nothing to do. She really wished that something interesting would happen. Suddenly she felt another prescence, more then one and they were dark......

Into Darkness
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby [Captain_Sarcastic] on Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:55 pm

[[Whoa... I'm sorry, but I don't think I have the free time to dedicate to this...I mean, it was my day off and when I came home I hadbeen ditched and a ton of stuff just happened around me >__> I just will not be able to keep up with this thread ~_~ -shrugs- Sorry .-. ; *leaves*]]

[Captain_Sarcastic]
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:05 pm

OOC:Totally understandable Captain

Anya landed back where she started......other then the occasional bad boy and girl a few sneaky demons she didn't see anything worth loosing sleep over, sighing she looked at the sun....yikes! She'd been longer than she thought...turning to catch back up with Zaria and Sikex when she saw someone familiar.....thats odd....walking she quickened her pace....it couldn't be...running she caught up and tapped the person on the shoulder furious glare set in place, when the man turned around she stopped

"Oh...I'm sorry I thought you were someone I..." The man smiled and tipped his hat telling her it was no problem, grateful for his politeness Anya turned and headed back the other way....she wanted out of this planet....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zaria frowned as she noticed the Sikex's didn't answer her.....

"Hey....she waved her hand at him.....did you hear me? Whats wrong with Anya?" She sighed waiting for an answer....Anya was so hard to figure out at times....If he didn't know shed have to force it out of Anya it couldn't healthy for the Guardian to keep whatever was bothering her all locked up inside Besides Zaria might not have the chance to talk to her about again the way things were going.........

Kohanna
Member for 16 years

Re: Fallen Angels(STILL open)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tarmo of the Dusk on Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:48 pm

[[First half is a dream... Mostly explaining the events that lost his wings/eye and what went on during his exile]]
---Dream---

-Exiled until further notice, death is depending.-

The scene was an open courtyard, the old 'Head Guardian' looked down at Zen as they handed down his sentence of Exile. Banned from him was the use of his wings to fly once on earth, the right of using weaponry even if it was just for defense, and the last thing banned from him was causing any type of trouble upon the world's surface or otherwise.

He left those halls that day, taking upon his shoulders the burden of being exiled but watched, unable to do anything without have interference from a Guardian.

-Death is declared, execution is to be immediately sought out.-

It was only a few days later, and he stood there once again in that courtyard. Chains had bound his hands together as he looked off to the right; the escort to remove him had come to the courtyard, but no! He wasn't going to be taken that easily! The exiled Guardian turned around swiftly and began running to the exit of the courtyard, breaking the chains on his wrists in the process of running there.

Of course no one expected the exile to be strong enough that he could escape the door close upon him, but as he reached the tall door into the main hall; he proved them wrong by pushing it open even if it was bared from the other side. As the door opened the large board that had kept the door locked fell to the ground splintered, the guards standing ready.

Ignoring the guards he ran, past other Guardians trying to fight him as he passed. Eventually he reached the edge, finally able to make his escape onto earth where he would be stuck fighting a Guardian; which in turn lost his eye and wings, but that Guardian ended up loosing his life.

----Reality----
A loud thump was heard as Zen fell off the bed in his nightmare about that day, slowly head stood and picked the covers that he pulled down with him and threw them on the bed. Casting his glance to the window he saw Tabby asleep, slowly he walked over and picked her up to lay her over on the bed that was extremely unkempt as if something more than him falling off the bed had happened..

He shook his head slowly as he walked towards the door, "Sleep well, Tabby." He placed a hand on the door and pushed it open, only to be staring into the eyes of Tabby's parents. His eyes glanced back at the bed he fell off of and didn't bother to make ~Nothing happened, but it looks like something did! Why didn't I make the bed before putting her on it!~

10600 words, 50k characters, come on in to Narazor... A world of it's own.

Tarmo of the Dusk
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!