Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fangs & Fury (Wolf & Vampire Rp Chars Wanted) [OOC]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Fangs & Fury (Wolf & Vampire Rp Chars Wanted)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kunoichi Himeko on Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:07 pm

(( sure! ^-^ welcome! ))
"I knew I didn't carry enough faith in myself. I am to blame. I was afraid that even if there had been no gate, we would someday go our separate ways, but I have to put that behind me now and live in the present believing in the future." ~Ah! My Goddess!~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kunoichi Himeko
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emogirlrockz11 on Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:17 pm

okay hold on

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

emogirlrockz11
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emogirlrockz11 on Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:30 pm

Character Sheet:
Name:Rose Hakashi
Species:Vampire
Personality:A fan of the night. She is not mean she is sometimes shy when she meets new people
Apperance:Image
Other:She is always scared of tiny stuff. She yells when she is hungry. She has black nail polish on.

(((((HOPE YOU LIKE IT)))))
Attachments
Emo Girl.JPG
Emo is all you need to survive
(93.92 KiB) Downloaded 2 times

emogirlrockz11
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kemptor on Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:37 pm

... I noticed no one's really in charge anymore... well sorry about not roleplaying just got to far behind to actually keep up with all the posts... anyway sorry again and weirdly enough I am officially dropping out of my own roleplay..
ImageImage

Kemptor
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kylie817 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:50 am

Name:BlackSun
Species:vampire/ shapeshifter
Personality:sweet when want to be, but devilish when pushed to it
Apperance:
http://www.boredla.com/wp-content/uploa ... AMPIRE.jpg

kylie817
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IchigoKulric on Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:04 pm

((Kylie, I suggest you make it third person, and make a character sheet before you join, okay?))

IchigoKulric
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kylie817 on Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:05 pm

OOC: I have a charcter sheet, do you mean sign up for the role play?

kylie817
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:55 pm

No put your charicter's words in He/She form not first person
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:53 am

Occ: better kylie

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IchigoKulric on Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:34 pm

Emotionless, love, are you going to reply to my older post, dear?

IchigoKulric
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessofaMind on Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:10 am

( I would like to give props to all of the role-players on this thread. You guys really know how to blend the story. Thank you for being such awesome role-players!)

Name:Diamond Fang
Race:Werewolf
Apperance:Wolf:http://s978.photobucket.com/albums/ae262/animestar_111/?action=view&current=Coco.jpg&jwidget_action=search
http://s978.photobucket.com/albums/ae262/animestar_11`/?action=view&current=Coco.jpg&jwidget_action=search

Human:http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu250/photogeek1321/?action=view&current=SeverinHuman.jpg
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu25 ... nHuman.jpg

Bio:Shall be reveal as I rp. =P no sneak peeks 4 you

Diamond gently walked through a forest on the out skirts of his home town. "The days are so different now." As he walked he heard what sounded like a game of tag emitting from a mansion he frequently passed by on his walks. He smiled. "The kind and caring has finally got someone to call his own." He remembered the day he had taken shelter in Dark's house. He had barely escaped from an angry mob of vampires and Dark had found him and taken care of him. He was glad to see that Dark was happy now."Maybe I should go say hi." he said to himself as he walked towards the mansion.
Last edited by DarknessofaMind on Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shadows are the home of all at some point

DarknessofaMind
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cassie Vampire on Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:10 am

Is it too late to join?? I have a good character.
Awaken The Empire

Jaymz, Damien, Daryl, Shivan

Cassie Vampire
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:19 am

no its not to late....so ya, you can jump in...the original Gm gave up so now its sorta a free for all though me and ichigo are sorta directing it....

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cassie Vampire on Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:20 am

Alright, I'll post my character in a minute.

Cassie Vampire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:25 am

okay no problem.......... :D :lol: :)

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cassie Vampire on Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:30 am

Name: Jacob Shiliah Lykos

ImageImage

Species: Werewolf
Personality: Jacob is sweet, smart, caring, and loving.
Apperance: Image
Other:
Last edited by Cassie Vampire on Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cassie Vampire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:11 am

*raises an eye brow*
twilight fan?
its ok if you are so am i... :lol:

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cassie Vampire on Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:16 am

Yeah......Jacob is my FAVORITE character. I love New Moon better than Twilight. Except when you sit in the front of the movie theater, like.....the VERY front..It's hurt my neck.......Gosh....wanna rp twilight with me?

Cassie Vampire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:23 am

sure, but like cannon characters? just pm me and elaborate a bit more please. i dont really want to take up space on this.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cassie Vampire on Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:25 am

Alright....I'll post later to much right now

Cassie Vampire
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!