Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fangs & Fury (Wolf & Vampire Rp Chars Wanted) [OOC]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Fangs & Fury (Wolf & Vampire Rp Chars Wanted) [OOC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kemptor on Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:57 pm

Some of you may know that I started an rp called The Mystery That Lies Beyond, some of you may not anyway I would like to say I want to make another one kind of like that. Ok, that's all just thought I would share that.

The fighting, arguing, and killing has broken out between the vampires and werewolves and it has lasted a very long time. The problem has become bigger now, they must be careful that no humans discover the existence of their kind. Now there has been close calls, but not one human knows that vampires and werewolves actually do exist. Today most of the two species have become reckless, and not as careful if they are caught disaster will strike. There would be hunting and even more killing, and fighting now not one of them wants this but if they continue to be so reckless it is bound to happen. Vampires and werewolves keep their distance most of the time, unless they're looking for a fight which seems to be the case most of the time.

On that happy note here is more information for this rp.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Species:
Apperance:

Name: Kamitor
Species: Werewolf
Personality: Kamitor has a mixed personality, sometimes he's joking but other times he is very anti-social, you never know what to expect from him. At times he loves to be alone, but sometimes he likes to be around a group of people.
Apperance-
Human Apperance:
Wolf Apperance: Image
Age-
Wolf Age: 3 years
Human Age: 19 years
Other: None
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kemptor
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Fangs & Fury (Wolf & Vampire Rp Chars Wanted)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyta on Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:21 pm

(Hmm looks interesting)
Name: Nyomi
Personality: Fierce, tough, stubborn, can be caring when she wants to be, she has no problem standing up for what she believes in.
Apperance~
Wolf Apperance:
Human Apperance:
Age~
Wolf Age: 3 years
Human Age: 18
Other: None
"Sarcasm is just a natural reflex against stupidity."

Random..
Annoying Person: *points* what's that?
Annoyed Person: A game.
Annoying Person: How do ya play?
Annoyed Person: You don't.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kiyta
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Night Haunter on Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:19 am

Name: George Wayne
Personality: George is somewhat of a loose cannon, inside him seethes hatred for vampires who killed his parents and a deep unquenchable anger. This overtakes him on orccasion whipping him up into a death frenzy, making him stronger and more vicious. Normally George is calm and reserved, keeping to himself.
Apperance:
Wolf apearance: Image
human apearance: He has wavy brown hair and light stubble growing over his chin. His eyes are grey and his nose pointed. He owns many rugby shirts which he wears. He is tall and muscular.
Wolf age:4
Other:George was born in a town called Rutherford near Birmingham, England to a working class family. His father was a miner and his mother a cleaner. At the age of sixteen his family were attacked by vampires. His little sister and both of his parents were killed however he manged to escape. Delirious and hungry he fled into the forests surrounding his home town, were he was found by group of werewolves. They took him in, feeding him and helping him regain strength. His memories come back to haunt him, whenever he smells blood he has an urge to kill, a byproduct of the horrific times he went to. At the age of 18 George left England to go to university in America (which is where I presume we are now)
Last edited by Night Haunter on Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
All the ladies checkin' out my sugarlumps.
They drive the ladies crazeh!
Yes I do love foc.
Need to check out whfb 8th ed, I hope to hell they havn't f***** it up even more than it is now.

Night Haunter
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kemptor on Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:39 am

((Yea, I really like your character sheet :] you can begin rping whenever you want to))

Kemptor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Weightless on Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:24 pm

Name: Alexander
Personality: Very outgoing. He acts younger then he actually is to fool others into thinking he is weak. His wolfs nature is dark and evil. He is one of the old wolves, so him and his wolf work together now, allowing one to take over when it seems fit. So he has a sort of split-personality.
Appearance:
Human Form-
(yes it is L from Death Note...its just how I picture him)

Wolf Form-
Age: He appears to be 17 years old, but no one knows his real age. Being werewolf, he is immortal, so he has been around for a long time. There is evidence linking him to the ferocious wolf attacks in France, known as the Beast of Gevaudan. But that was in 1766. He may not even know how old he is.
Other: If you can get him to talk of his past, he says he is from a small village outside London. Which explains his small English accent. But he is not into talking of the past, another hint that he is extremely old. He once was the Alpha of a pack in England, but a vampire clan wiped them out and left the Alpha to his misery. He still mourns there death, and his wolf-half is out for blood.

Weightless
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:41 pm

Character Sheet:
Name: Eiko Wakeshima
Species: Vampire
Personality: Silent,Artistic,Distant,Cold,Blunt,Blood Thirsty (sometimes tries to control herself drinks blood from her own kind and not humans), Likes a good fight if in the mood
Apperance:
Human Appearance Age: 17
Vampire Age: 258
Other: Eiko Wakeshima is full Japanese, she was born in a royal family so she got everything she wanted since birth. But Eiko didn't care for anything they gave her the only thing she wanted was love, love from some, love from he parents. But she never got that due to the lack of love she received it turned her heart to ice, she became distant and silent she never spoke unless spoken to but sometimes she doesn't speak at all, she has suffer a lot not like anyone notices not just the lack of love effected her since her parents were never home her the rest of the family did great damage to her. They abused her harshly but she kept quiet because she was told that all families did this and it was rude and bad to say anything about it. Eiko loves to sing and play the piano and painting as well. Eiko has many scars in her body which she tries to hide due to embarrassment and not wanting people to know of her disgraces. She doesn't like to fight but she has to because she is forced to believe that all werewolves are bad and will hurt her kind, but she rather not but of course she's a vampire and sometimes she can't control herself to fight them till the bitter end.
Noble Born in Chaos
~Please join! Two spots currently free. We need Amerigo before we can start.~

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:37 pm

Name: Vendetta Nightshade
Personality: Quiet & bookish, unless you get her in a fight or in a debate...she's very stubborn.
Appearance: Image
Other: she doesn't not like Were wolves, but she wont hesitate to defend herself or friends
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:18 pm

(cool um...were should i start?)

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IchigoKulric on Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:03 am

Name: Skiba Ruppi
Personality: VERY AGGRESSIVE, loves fighting, insane (literally), and mysterious.
Apperance: Image
Other: Has multiple scars from multiple battles. Has a tattoo of '69' on the left side of his abdomen.

Name: Dark Kulric
Personality: VERY soft-spoken, very kind, however, and stubborn.
Apperance:Image
Wolf Appearance:Image
Last edited by IchigoKulric on Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:37 am, edited 3 times in total.

IchigoKulric
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyghtfang on Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:45 am

Name: Sirius William Blake Darknyght
Personality: Sirius is silent at almost all times. When he does talk, he is cold, uncaring, and harsh. There are only six people in the world that he will talk to, and those would be his only true friends, whom he talks kind and caring to (anyone who wants can play these six characters). Sirius is also insane, but very few know this because he hides it a little too well most of the time.
His eyes glow and are a piercing shade of blood red.
Human Appearance Age: 19
Vampire Age: 666
Other: Sirius was born into the highest vampire family. He loves the taste of blood and is extremely skilled with a blade.

Are the vampires in this RP able to go into a hibernation state that can last up to a few hundred years? And is there a way he could walk in the day time?
ImageImage

Nyghtfang
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kemptor on Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:08 pm

(Accepted NyghtFang)

Kemptor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:33 am

Name: Keniko "Kiki"
Personality: She is very dominate and tend to end fights quickly due to her unusual strength and speed. She sometimes stays on the quiet side but then there are times where she makes her voice heard which almost always tends to sound more like a soft growl.
Apperance: Human Form: http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c ... eID=225277
Wolf form: http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c ... D=19946381
Age: In her human form she looks to be about 17 or 18 years old but her real age is unknown. She is very wise for a young teenager so it is estimated that she is over 100 years old.
Other: She is often seen working in a bar, cleaning the bar and pouring drinks, but when there is a fight...well let's just say that she learned to maintain control....most of the time.

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angelfire on Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:10 pm

Name: Alana Noel
Personality: Kind to the people she cares about and quick to defend them, will tolerate werewolves but doesn't want to get too close to them
Last edited by Angelfire on Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Angelfire
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmi-Heldt on Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:15 pm

((can someone be a hybrid?))

Character Sheet:
Name: Azsura Miyoko
Species: Hybrid (please?)
Personality: Bipolar. Very hard to predict. Very flirtatious.
Appearance:Image
Half Wolf appearance:Image
Other: She's bisexual, so watch out, she'll come onto you if you're cute ;) Has the temper of a wolf and the subtlety of a vampire. Her mental state is very wishy washy because she isn't accepted by wolves, humans, or vampires and doesn't know what to do... Should she give out the secret just to fit in?
Good Things End with "Game Over", but Great Things "Retry".

Emmi-Heldt
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmi-Heldt on Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:09 pm

((Umm... can I join?))

Emmi-Heldt
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CosmaFlower on Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:31 pm

( is it alright if I join ^ ^; I just joined this community so.. well.. yeah but I'm not new to role-playing)

Name: Kana

Personality: Cocky, Unafraid, and sometimes Grumpy.

Wolf Form: Image

Other: She is a type of girl no boy could ever expect; she can do the 'dirty' work, she can go to places that can be very scary.. even for her, and she won't care what happens to her as long as she lives. But she did have some problems with her life from her family gone; to her best friend eaten in front of her.. she thinks that's why she is a loner and doesn't need friends a lot of the time.

( is this ok? ^^;)

CosmaFlower
Member for 15 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmi-Heldt on Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:44 pm

((I wanna playyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~~~~))

Emmi-Heldt
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kunoichi Himeko on Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:42 pm

Name: Misaki (Misa)
Species: vampire
Personality: very outgoing and energetic. She's alwyas joyful and smiling. She's also very naive.
Apperance: Image
Other: She isn't racist so she tries to be everyone's friend. Elders of both vampires and werewolves think she is foolish for trying to be allied with both races. She also REALLY LOVES sweets even though eating does nothing for her hunger. o^w^o
"I knew I didn't carry enough faith in myself. I am to blame. I was afraid that even if there had been no gate, we would someday go our separate ways, but I have to put that behind me now and live in the present believing in the future." ~Ah! My Goddess!~

Kunoichi Himeko
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marsilia on Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:23 pm

Name: Ituha
Personality: Ituha is normally shy, but has a strong will and inner fire for self preservation. She tends to steer away from large groups or most people for that matter; if she's even near anyone. Even though she's not a very social person, she is kind at heart and has a natural pull of maternity toward the weak, young, or injured.
Human Appearance: Image
Wolf Appearance: Image
Age: She was never able to keep track of her age, but she looks to be in her late teens or early twenties.
Other: Ituha was raised in a side show run by Vampires, that traveled around the world and held secret ring fights with other captive Werewolves. Her parents had given her the name Ituha; meaning White Stone, because of her white pelt and strong will. They themselves were also held in the show until their deaths in the ring. They had been born there, while their own parents; her grandparents, were captured and forced into the cruel fighting (she never met them). She was never taught how to take her human form, therefore has been in her Wolf stage since birth. All through her ancestry her family had been an ancient clan of Native American Spirit Wolves, giving her massive amounts of strength through her blood-lines. It was the only factor that had really kept her alive through the many years; and even though her parents shared the blood traits, they were killed in a massive group battle that had broken into a massacre. Ituha is currently the last Wolf in the show's stocks, being that the others had either died from their horrid living qualities, been killed by the Vampire holders, or were massacred in the rings.
What's here? a cup, closed in my true love's hand?
Poison, I see, hath been his timeless end:
O churl! drunk all, and left no friendly drop
To help me after? I will kiss thy lips;
Haply some poison yet doth hang on them,
To make die with a restorative.

Romeo and Juliet: Act 5 Scene 3

Marsilia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emogirlrockz11 on Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:48 pm

is there any room for one more

emogirlrockz11
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!