Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fangs & Fury (Wolf & Vampire Rp Chars Wanted) [OOC]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Fangs & Fury (Wolf & Vampire Rp Chars Wanted)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Kazuya_Lotus~ on Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:50 am

Name: Sato Chruin
Species: Vampire
Personality:can be sweet and gentile ,very intelligent and strong,protects his friends,can be stubborn at times.
Apperance:Image
Other:Carries a Katana around strapped on his waste.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~Kazuya_Lotus~
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:18 am

Accepted, jump in were ever. nice picture BTW...lol
if you need a recap of the recent events just ask. oh and there really isnt a plot...lol
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Kazuya_Lotus~ on Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:41 am

emotionless wrote:Accepted, jump in were ever. nice picture BTW...lol
if you need a recap of the recent events just ask. oh and there really isnt a plot...lol

yeah I read a bit and it seems like that..lol
thank you

~Kazuya_Lotus~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:52 am

ok...so as long as your comfortable just jumping in.... Have fun! enjoy the random drama! lol i have...even if the original gm gave up...lol

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:05 am

OOC: Sato? if you want i can make another character for you to hang with....just let me know. i dont mind. dont have much going on so...lol.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Kazuya_Lotus~ on Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:59 pm

emotionless wrote:OOC: Sato? if you want i can make another character for you to hang with....just let me know. i dont mind. dont have much going on so...lol.

That be great I kinda lonely ...lol
Thank you :)

~Kazuya_Lotus~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:48 pm

Name: Miya killios
species: Vampire
Picture: Image
Personality: sarcastic, funny, lovable, never really angry, stuborn

~~~~~~~~~~
Vendetta sighed and rested her head on his chest, enjoying the feel of him near her.
"you have saved me" she whispered

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saleen06 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:38 pm

Character Sheet:
Name: Saleen

Species:Werewolf

Personality:Dominant yet can't help but test the waters with male wolves and challenge them.She also love to play with anyone who is willing to give her the time. She is not a lone wolf by choice her last pack was big but the only thing was she was a little too playful with the alpha and his mate banished her from the lands. Now she finds herself lost and without.

Appearance:Image

wolf :

XOXO

Saleen06
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:46 pm

ya your accepted. just jump in love. im not sure were, nut its ok for you to just, appear if youd like. ^_^

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Kazuya_Lotus~ on Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:57 pm

(leaving rp I been rping and I am not noticed in here T-T....have fun all of you )

~Kazuya_Lotus~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saleen06 on Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:01 pm

(lol you didn't stay long enough for my character to react to you, you came up said maybe 2 words then ran off....other then that I would have reacted...But sorry and hope you find a wonderful rp)

Saleen06
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IchigoKulric on Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:16 pm

((Saleem, Dark's already attacked her, and has her neck in his jaws. ^^))

IchigoKulric
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:32 am

~lol.....ok.....as long as ichigo agree's we should be ok....and i would like the input of l and kittana but...they kinda went off on their own storyline thingy ma-bobber....lol.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kinkat-Drone on Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:24 pm

Character Sheet:
Name: Kandii Lupus
Species: Lycan (werewolf)
Personality: significantly more sophisticated than her other lycan counterparts, holding a mind for diplomacy and reasoning in most situations. Despite this she does possess a short temper that when triggered denies her logical reasoning from stopping her actions. She cares greatly for the well-being of the lycan race and does her best to protect them from extinction fighting the battle with intense determination and valor. She also has a childlike curiosity which often leads her into trouble in most situations.
Apperance: around 5ft4", slim and elegant with shoulder-length dark purple (almost black) hair. she has very pale blue eyes that appear as if they're almost white. She has a tattoo of a cyber-werewolf on her left wrist, and a tribal design of a full moon on her right wrist. She dresses in thigh high pvc boots, with pinstripe hotpants, a pinstripe corset with a cropped, short sleeved and hooded pvc jacket on top. she wears a necklace with a platinum wolfs head on constantly, never removing it for a second, pvc wrist cuffs and occasionally wears cyber goggles on her head too.
Other: grew up as the daughter of a wealthy aristocrat, and was treated practically as royalty in the streets of Paris. However, as she grew older there were many battles amongst the different 'people' and her family found themselves intertwined with the battle for dominancy amongst the races. When she was 19 her mother and father were killed by a horde of brutal men, that then went looking for her. She was at a small bar in the backstreets when they found her, she fought them off as best she could - being alot stronger and better at fighting then her corset-laced appearance showed - however the men won and beat her to the point of death, until a young man saved her and took her to his manor in a nearby village, during her barely concious state this man bit her. She was taken care of by other various men and women who lived in the manor not seeing the man who had saved her until the night of the full moon. upon this night the man entered her room and all others left. This man introduced himself to her as Lucian, and explained that the only way he could save her was to turn her into a lycan. Kandii willingly accepted her fate, being grateful that not only had she been spared from death but that she should never have to die. After enduring her painful first transformation she was initiated and accepted as Lucians alpha-female.
your acting like a pack of rabid dogs,
and that Gentlemen simply will not do!

Kinkat-Drone
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:41 pm

accepted, just jump in.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXJunebugXx on Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:43 am

Name: Juneau (Pronounced June-oh)

Species: Werewolf

Personality: All her life, Juneau has been left on the outside looking in. She prefers to keep to herself, but when you manage to get open up to her, she reveals a gentle, unique personality. She sees the world with alert eyes- her father always said she was mature beyond her years. Her strength is strategizing, and she has a strong head on her shoulders. She loves to read, and is rarely seen without a book in hand.

Apperance: http://pic.pbsrc.com/spacer.gif (Her hair is a bit more blonde, but the rest is accurate,)

Nearly translucent pale skin, and matching white/blonde hair. Her eyes are pale blue with darker flecks within them. She has a slight build, with soft, curved features. When she's in her human state, her usual attire is jeans and a t-shirt, with her favorite black sweater over it. While she's a wolf, her fur is creamy white, but looks interestingly silver when the light of the moon captures it. Her eyes are the same color.

Other: Nothing, I think :)
Last edited by xXJunebugXx on Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.

xXJunebugXx
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:17 pm

xXJunebugXx accepted.
bye saleen.
thanks for hanging in for so long.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emogirlrockz11 on Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:13 pm

(Is there any room for me) or not This sound interesting

emogirlrockz11
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:12 pm

yes emogitl you just need to make a char. sheet.
have fun with it to! be original....

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emogirlrockz11 on Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:34 pm

Name:Kimma Hokoshi
Species:Wolf
Personality:Nice, sweet, generous, caring, sometimes happy
Apperance:
Other:She has a weird personality she can jump pretty far she likes to fight but, not all the time and she loves to take walks in the city or forest dose not matter she still love to walk and practice on fighting.

emogirlrockz11
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!