Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fangs & Fury (Wolf & Vampire Rp Chars Wanted) [OOC]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Fangs & Fury (Wolf & Vampire Rp Chars Wanted)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:26 am

M'k hon. just jump in here where ever you see fit.
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kittenna on Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:40 pm

Character Sheet:
Name: Alethia Kalli Deveraux
Species: mixed
Personality:quiet most of the time. she rarely fights unless attacked or asked about her past. she loves books and she can't stand liars. Her joy is art and she's loyal to a fault. She has never turned her back on anyone.
Apperance: Brown hair barely past her shoulders. Sharp canines that protrude down. Sharp nails which require constant manicuring. Sea green eyes with blue rimming the pupil. 5"9 and wears outfits that make her look bad to the bone.
Other:her mom was full blooded werewolf where as her father was not. she can change into wolf but only for a short amount of time.

The_Legend_Of_White_Wolf_Background.jpg
This is my girl in human and wolf
(59.62 KiB) Not downloaded yet

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kittenna
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:31 pm

ooc: hey, um just a suggestion, make it into 3rd person....as in the he/she point of view rather than first person.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cassie Vampire on Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:57 pm

ooc|| My [i]OH[i/] My...This is quiet far 8O. That what i deserve for getting grounded i guess.
Awaken The Empire

Jaymz, Damien, Daryl, Shivan

Cassie Vampire
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yuuki R on Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:02 pm

Name:Yuuki Robicheaux
Species:Vampire
Personality:Very shy and lazy,dosent know what to say at times,dosent know shes a vamp at all(Plz some one tell her untill then shell think shes human!)
Apperance:Image
Other:None

Yuuki R
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~L~ on Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:18 pm

Name: Leviticus (Aka: L, Last name Unknown)
Species: Werewolf
Personality: Laid back, calm and quiet. Even though he appears to be offset from everyone else, he is very observent. Though he is quiet, he is not one to upset. His anger and tantrums he can throw are monsterous and dangerous at that. So, in short, do piss off the quiet ones.
Apperance: Appears to be younger then what he actually is. He has long blonde, almost white, hair that runs down past his hips and lightly hits the back of his knee caps. He has boyish features but is very built and strong. With ice-blue eyes to go with his long hair, most people call him the 'white ghost' when he's seen. Though, he normally keeps to himself, speaking only to argue or to prove a point. Even though his hair and eyes give him that name, his overall clothing sense is quite the opposite. His body is mostly covered by a long black leather trench coat that flows down to his feet, where he had buckled up combat boots that go up to his knees. Wearing black, loose, leather pants, he also has a black tank top on with a netted shirt underneath it, covering down to his wrists.
Other: Knows Allie. (If she wants me to know her. >>' )

~L~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:35 pm

OOC: ok im making another character...a were, that is if my dear fellow Role players dont mind. i only have one since technically Lucifer isnt a real character he is just there to cause drama and things because earlier this rp almost died.....oh and L if you dont mind revising your post? Lucifer already left....

Name: Adrien
Personality: sarcastic, easily annoyed, protective
Pic: Image
Wolf form: Image
other: she always has wolf ears as a result of experimentation, by a psycho scientist who used to be her Best friend dad.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~L~ on Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:19 am

(OOC: Its fine emotionless, I am used to it. I only apologize that if my posts are too short and if I have to double post instead of edit. Believe me, I would rather edit, but sometimes you dont have control over it. ><' Still, I apologize for sounding rude. It wasnt my intention to sound horrid.

That aside, I know Kittenna IRL, so I'll just harrass her at school to reply so I can. lol)

~L~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:31 am

no problem its not like you told me to F off, lol....

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~L~ on Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:24 pm

(OOC: I'm not THAT bad, though Kittenna would protest to that. //.='. I have a feeling as soon as she gets back from school and looks at this I'm going to get a phone call. Oh, before I forget, I probably wont be on tonight. I have a concert to play at and I have no idea what time I may return at. And if I get back early enough, my little sister may want on. I will try to get on asap however if I get home.)

~L~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mr_santa_08 on Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:57 pm

Name:Ajax
Species: Shape shifter ( Primarily a Vampire Leprechaun
Personality: funny
Apperance: depends on mood
Other: I am usually a vampire leprechaun due to the fact that i was born a vampire and then got exposed to a chemical that let me shift forms as i pleased
Attachments
Fantasy - Dragons - Red Dragon.jpg
(49.4 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Last edited by mr_santa_08 on Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Mr_Santa_08~

mr_santa_08
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mr_santa_08 on Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:59 pm

Secondary Post: Anyone who is on Kongregate who is in any role playing rooms add me if you want. This invite is to tall who wish to add me as well
*Changes to Red Dragon and flies off into the night*

mr_santa_08
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:19 pm

ok, sure why not...but im not the GM...he sorta gave up on this...so as soon as Ichigo clears it you can jump in.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saddeus on Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:29 am

(mind if i join?)
Support my Rp!

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/the-war-light-t37264.html

Saddeus
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:37 am

OOC: make a character sheet.... and technically im not the GM, but i think its ok, we all sorta run it. ill take the heat from the other Rpers in it if its not. ^_^. though i doubt they'll mind. so jump in after your character is made.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saddeus on Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:09 am

OOC: OK thank you
Name:Saddeus Star Young
Species:Vampire
Personality:Saddeus hates the life hes forced to lead. Refusing to kill the innocent he hunts only those with evil in their hearts the rapists killers and thieves. Living a semi solitary life he is only around people at night while hes working. going completely against the grain he works at a hospital on the night shift. His blood lust is under control and he aids those he was meant to aid. Despite his sadness most people would call him happy and cheerful. Having battled against his kind in the past his body is scarred and damaged. He wears glasses cause he thinks it helps him fit in.
Apperance:Image
Other:Saddeus has no particular interest in werewolves but will fight if has to hell also fight his own kind if the need arises.

Saddeus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:18 am

(ok, thats good, accepted.)

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saddeus on Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:40 am

(thanks any particular place i should start?)

Saddeus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:47 am

(naw just jump in....any were...)

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saddeus on Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:55 pm

OOC: damn double button

Saddeus
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!