Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Final Fantasy: Chronicles Of Odin

Final Fantasy: Chronicles Of Odin

a part of “Final Fantasy: Chronicles Of Odin”, a fictional universe by Sonicx00.

Time of peace comes to an end for Celnaria once more as the threat returns. Eight adventurers will become the hero of this age... yet the path will not be easy...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Final Fantasy: Chronicles Of Odin”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Final Fantasy: Chronicles Of Odin

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:24 am

Updated the character sheet once more!

Add this below class
Code: Select all
[b]Weapon Type:[/b]: Choose a weapon type from your class choices

Skills have been added so you can spend your class points...

In addition i updated the Zodiac so it has Scorpio as well as added

Code: Select all
[b]P.ATK:[/b](STRx2)   [b]P.DEF:[/b](VIT)
[b]M.ATK:[/b](MAGx3) [b]M.DEF:[/b] (SPIx2)

Underneath HP and MP... these derived stats MAY change later. So Keep another eye out for game mechanics which surprisingly wont be a very huge explanation. Just a few reminders more or less and an explanation upon how some post may go, EXP and leveling too.

KNOW this guys.. this RP isn't incredibly combat heavy... In FF games they force you to fight and trash monsters and what not for gaming experience and such.. This is roleplay. Also stats wont come in as a confusing factor... usually our derived stats will come in for boss fights and random mobs that MAY appear when necessary.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:55 pm

I just got done updating my character with her traits as well as her skills if you want an example of what you might expect... I hope you guys are making characters of different races in a way for whats being done.. Remember that some for some races, things may not be available and remember once you PM me of the traits you want, we'll discuss over it. You do not have to take traits so remember that.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:18 pm

Currently... Here are the tallies...

- Creimeire Dragoon
- Human Black Mage
- Miqo'te Fencer
- Mi'qo'te Fighter
- Viera Red Mage
-
-
-

These are what I have currently tallied up sooo... theres already two doubles that i have currently looked over...

races unchosen atm are Roegadyn, Tarutaru, Elvaan and Viera. Now know I'm only saying this speaking my thoughts and know you have completely freedom of what you are in the world of Celnaria but still look at these characters

Recommended at this point that someone picks white mage or red mage... and for diversity reasons the last four different races outside of what has already been picked yet remember I will look over work with whatever you want to be so don't take this as if I am actually controlling and saying you need to.
Last edited by Sonicx00 on Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Igari on Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:19 pm

Oh, I don't know if I verified this or not, Sonic, but I will be playing a Viera Red Mage. :3 I picked her out more towards the beginning of the roleplay but I haven't submitted her in yet. I can give her to you as a WIP if you want her on the character list officially. But I do plan on finishing, submitting, and participating with this character! She is turning out wonderfully~
I fell into that purgatory between waking and dreaming, the transient space existing between conscious and subconscious. It was beautiful... ephemeral. And I could not help but wish to stay forever.

Igari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby whscorbin on Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:06 am

May I reserve the last spot? I can have a char done by the end of Saturday.

whscorbin
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:53 pm

You wont be done by the end of saturday... you got a lot of work to do but you can reserve it. Also I am doing a small change to Viera's Racial stats so keep an eye out.

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby whscorbin on Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:29 pm

XD probably should have known since a lot of it requires pming you, i would still like to join if possible

whscorbin
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:56 pm

Alrighty. Start working on your character.

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroTolerance on Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:50 pm

I think I'm gonna have to bow out of this one, I don't think I can keep up.
I'm a dreamcatcher but only nightmares I caught.

ZeroTolerance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:35 pm

Alright - No problem. Good luck.

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:20 am

Update - Another trait has been added on "World Modifications" so take a look. Lets get our character's done soon. If you need help PM or IM me.

In current news and tallies:

Cremiere Dragoon
Human Black Mage
Viera Red Mage
Mi'qote Fighter
Mi'qote Fencer
Roegadyn Dark Knight

Still have two open slots hoping they'll be Elvaan and Tarutaru and for at least one of them being White mage.

If no one shows up by the time you guys finish your profile I'll make two additional characters to roll with you guys.

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:34 pm

I may take a few more days to finish my character, I'm cramming for SAT's and am quite busy with that.
Sorry for any inconvenience.
~Lufia
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:43 pm

My character is complete and ready to go... guys try to finish up soon! Both last slots are taken - One by me and the other by a friend of Igari's so lets pick up. I'm going to be placing a new topic up that will basically be "Plot update" this plot update it will have instructions for parts of the stories or important key rules for specific scenes we'll be doing. On that note

We now have a diversed party

Crimiere Dragoon
Taru White Mage
Human Black Mage
Viera Red Mage
Mi'qote Fencer
Mi'qote Fighter
Roegadyn Dark Knight
Elvaan Mediator

Not only that but we also have a even Male to female ratio.

Edit: I accepted those who are nearly done - This doesn't mean that I'm going to start the RP - when everyone is done with their history then i will but you need to say something!

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:49 pm

*Fanfare*
Finally done! Please do alert me to any problems with my character.
Now excuse me, I'm going to pick up the remaining shards of my brain...

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:38 pm

You're almost done! Now since you are almost done... I'll be making your skills and placing them into your character sheet.

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Igari on Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:59 pm

Hooray~ First posts are up and I'm practically besides myself in excitement~ Just got mine up today so hopefully it's alright. A little bit on the short side but I didn't want to be too long-winded. As I was typing, I stumbled upon a song that I felt would be perfect to listen to during the post, in fact, if this were a game, I could imagine this playing in the background.

Alexander Introduction BGM

Looking forward to seeing other posts! (Also, I've been on the lookout for Lufia's character in our characters tab so I'm sure she'll be a fun read as well :3c)

Igari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:56 pm

Sorry Igari - Thats not dramatic enough... You know how it is for something so grand on FF's.. I mean this is the city that is a duchy and is used as a landsmeet.. thats too soft.

Alexander's Theme

Anyways - I have a map drawn out on paper that I've kept before making this RP which is the world we're playing on. So when I can, I'll draw it all out for us to you guys know where we are exactly on this map.

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Igari on Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:56 pm

Ohhhhh, that's a better fit. :D //thumbs up of approval I agree XD It was a bit soft so I guess I saw it kind of fitting Rhva's current situation.

I'm going to check out that map right now~ (And see if there's anything that needs altering!)

Igari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:05 pm

Np, Btw Igari to your partner - Tell him not to rush anything or so - and keep in mind that in Final Fantasy characters can come in late and as a GM I can definitely bring him in. later. Also Igari - tell him that I still need to do his traits in case he picked some that requires me to make a story for him... History can't be complete if he chose them and didn't get reviewed by them because their may be more to it. If you know what he chose then you can PM me the list too.

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Igari on Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:07 pm

Oh, not a problem--I'll check in with him tomorrow then. I think he was trying to focus on some skills but I'll just tell him traits come first so that way, you two can develop what you need to with as much detail as is required. As far as I know, he has some premise about his character perhaps looking a merchant but is something else... Once I get more of a confirmation, one of us will PM you with the details about this so that you will have something to work with! :3

As for rushing, alright--I think he mentioned something about having it complete at least by/right after the boss battle but who knows! He may get it done sooner.

Igari
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!